Sign in to follow this  
Kasatka

Mh 6 little bird... great... bealtifull

Capt. Moore made a Mh 6 Little Bird pack for version 1.60.

littlebird-1.jpg

littlebird-2.jpg

NICE JOB Capt. Moore, very good.. congratulations...

By the Way -> Brasil will won the World Cup 2002 !!!!

Moving to Addons & Mods smile.gif

Looks fantastic btw.! smile.gif

Sweet! I cant wait to load up Delta on there and fly them around... Only thing i would like to see is the textures just all black..but other wise, its great!

some constructive criticism here:

umm.. aren't the skids a bit too large?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PitViper @ June 18 2002,01:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">umm.. aren't the skids a bit too large?<span id='postcolor'>

A little but does it matter? I mean while you're flying and fighting some shilka (this is an example) you're not going to say "Hey these skids are too big."

Hmmm with all these addons coming with version 1.6 does that mean that the addons people are making are being added to the resistance CD-ROM??

capt Moore=Adammo

yeah, those little birds are awesome and it flies great. Im a tester for them, and trust me, when you get them into action, your wet your pants smile.gif

Check out the Tales of War Mod version.......

It will be WAY better..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote (PitViper @ June 18 2002,01:15)

umm.. aren't the skids a bit too large?

A little but does it matter? I mean while you're flying and fighting some shilka (this is an example) you're not going to say "Hey these skids are too big."

<span id='postcolor'>

if you're going to make an addon, make it right.  you've already put in that much effort to make the body--why not finish it completely?  thats the only negative side to addons is that so many people rush to be the first ones to release a unit, but they dont finish the unit or make it as good as it could be. as for the helo itself, it looks good, but im still anxious to see the tales of war little bird in action.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mr_X @ June 18 2002,03:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Check out the Tales of War Mod version.......

It will be WAY better..<span id='postcolor'>

Uh....why will they be better...other then being black?

Also if I remember correctly on the Tales of War versions the front bubble canopy of the helicopters looked a little bit off and some parts weren't quite done to scale. Capt. Moore's also have extremely high levels of details....hell you can even see the belts of ammo feeding the miniguns. But I was a bit disappointed to hear that they only would work with version 1.60. But still...good things will come to those who wait.

As far as which is definitely better...I don't think that will be obvious until both addons are out and we all have a chance to test them out thoroughly.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

the reason why it only works with 1.60+ is because Adammo made them with resistence so it only works with the most recent version.

yes sir, you sure can see the belt, you can also see the canister from which the belt is coming from.

MH6 is an awesome thing too. You can sit 3 guys per bench, and instead of being protected by the heli's hit boxes, they have their own, so you can kill the guys riding on the benches. I bring this up because some addons you can't like Martin's huey where if you shoot inside the heli, you can't hurt them so much because they are protected by the huey's hit box.

the oh6 is nice, its for the resistence forces, it seats 4, pilot, copilot, and 2 in the back. no real weapons, just an observation helicopter like its name says. i can't wait to try the ToW ones, but i have tried these and i reassure you, they are great

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NVA Killer @ June 18 2002,06:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">its for the resistence forces<span id='postcolor'>

WOAH.. hmmm thats different.. I guess Resistance could use them cause they have the least stuff. That surprised me though...

Looks awesome!!! Can't wait!!! But will it use the OH-58 characteristics or UH-60confused.gif Or will it be better and more nimble than all of choppers sofar?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pathfinder @ June 18 2002,06:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Looks awesome!!!  Can't wait!!!       But will it use the OH-58 characteristics or UH-60confused.gif   Or will it be better and more nimble than all of choppers sofar?<span id='postcolor'>

Its hard to say at this point..Guess youll just have to wait till it comes out.

Does anyone know if this was made with O2 or P3D?

heheh its more nimble, its like the OH58 basically, probably just a bit more nimble, you can manuever it pretty well.

nva killer, how could he had made them with resistance, when it doesnt come out untill the 28th.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FubarGrn @ June 18 2002,01:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">uhhhh where/when can we get this?confused.gif?<span id='postcolor'>

well i actually beta tested it for him, and i found out that he wants to release them perfectly and before the c-130.

QUOTE:

"'nva killer, how could he had made them with resistance, wen it doesnt come out untill the 28th. '"

I made is compatible with resistance. You will find that some of the addons will need to be re-done once resistance is out. This is because many people are creating their addons based on the DIRECTX and not the HWT&L. Example the muzzle flash issue wasn't fixed until around 1.60. The Resistance makes MOD'rs fix their models because if the muzzle flash doesnt work in HWT&L then it wont work in DIRECTX anymore. This is a change that was made in Resistance. It forces MOD'rs to create their addons correclty. This is a setting in the cpp that is something like CFGMODELS and if this is not setup correctly then the muzzle flashes down work correctly, and the main rotors won't work properky.

The catch 22 is that if they used the CFGMODELS in 1.46 the game would crash because of a in game bug.

But this bug was fixed around 1.60.

I recommend buying Resistance to play the choppers. This is because the choppers were bulit properly to work OFP and with the Resistance build.

Capt Moore

preordered resistance i have, i would be a fool not to buy it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ June 17 2002,22:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FubarGrn @ June 18 2002,01:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">uhhhh where/when can we get this?confused.gif?<span id='postcolor'>

well i actually beta tested it for him, and i found out that he wants to release them perfectly and before the c-130.<span id='postcolor'>

how'd you get to be a beta tester for everyone?

ok...i'm new on this forum...so first thing....i want one of those little birds!!! when and where can i get it...and second i keep hearing about 1.60 is that an upgrade and where can i find it ..if it's available.and if it's not anyone know when it will be?also anyone know where i can get a M-4 Delta w / M203 and scope add-on or an M-60E3 machine gun add on?