Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E

Stop teasing us damn it!!!

I wake up every morning now and rush to the computer to read through new posts in this thread :cool:

Me too lul. I'm getting really excited. Can't wait.

Haha sorry :p It's nice being on the other end of the stick for a change ha!

Well.. your be pleased to know, the main model is now finished. Im setting up beta testing now :o

Its almost here....

Nice to hear that Konyo.I was surfing on the internet the day and found some pics of the MH 47 E armed wit two 50 cals on the windows at the end two dilon miniguns on the front side windows and a M240 on the rmp.Do you thin that you could could add these weapons to the helo in any future updates?

Nice to hear that Konyo.I was surfing on the internet the day and found some pics of the MH 47 E armed wit two 50 cals on the windows at the end two dilon miniguns on the front side windows and a M240 on the rmp.Do you thin that you could could add these weapons to the helo in any future updates?

Possibly, maybe not though.

This feels like Christmas Eve. Too bad I can't sneak downstairs and shake it to see what's inside. xD

This feels like Christmas Eve. Too bad I can't sneak downstairs and shake it to see what's inside. xD

Like your signature :p

Edited by konyo

Why thank you, Mr. Sir. Hope you're okay with it.

Also, is there a confirmed ETA for this yet? Or are you just gonna spring it on us? =P

Edited by WikiLeaker

Hey Konyo, really great work! My unit (MSOT 8211) is really looking forward to using this and adding it to our mod pack! Whens the big release day? :cool:

Why thank you, Mr. Sir. Hope you're okay with it.

Also, is there a confirmed ETA for this yet? Or are you just gonna spring it on us? =P

That's fine, good to see it in another signatures :D

Just going to spring it onto you once it's been released ;)

Hey Konyo, really great work! My unit (MSOT 8211) is really looking forward to using this and adding it to our mod pack! Whens the big release day? :cool:

Thanks :) What mod pack will it be? Any other SOAR aircrafts in there? :D

How many types of helicopters does SOAR have?I thought that they had the MH-47E,MH-60(don't remeber varriant)And the AH/MH-6 platform.

EDIT:Sorry off topic

I think that's it, i dont recall any other types of choppers.

SOAR flies AH-6M, MH-6M, MH-47G, MH-60K and MH-60L.

Thank you mate.Good to know

Thanks :) What mod pack will it be? Any other SOAR aircrafts in there? :D

It will be our unit mod pack we use to play missions. Yes we also have aDukes helo pack with the SOAR Blackhawks as well! :)

Hey Konyo, here's just a small idea that came to my mind.

So lets just say we have two versions of the MH-47E one named MH-47E and the other one named MH-47E RG (Rear Gunner). So the RG version could have a M240 or a Grenade Launcher (etc) on its ramp and when the ramp is up the gunner moves to the cargo position (passenger seat) or the RG version could have its ramp down always for the gunner.

Hey Konyo, here's just a small idea that came to my mind.

So lets just say we have two versions of the MH-47E one named MH-47E and the other one named MH-47E RG (Rear Gunner). So the RG version could have a M240 or a Grenade Launcher (etc) on its ramp and when the ramp is up the gunner moves to the cargo position (passenger seat) or the RG version could have its ramp down always for the gunner.

Maybe in a future version, although i think it has enough fire power as it is already :p

Edited by konyo

Guys let's have a look at it first, then tell what it needs? (if it needs anything) :D

Regards,

I personally cant wait to get behind the stick in this aircraft. I made my account on here just to tell you that this is one amazing bird.:D:D

I personally cant wait to get behind the stick in this aircraft. I made my account on here just to tell you that this is one amazing bird.:D:D

Thanks for taking time to sign up and tell me that :p I hope you enjoy being behind the stick when it's released :D I'm rarther pleased myself with how she looks finished :D

:cool: See people, i don't have anything to put my finger on :D

I certianly don't ;)

Edited by konyo

Will it be out within 3 days?

No :( I promise it wont be long though... Today I've been taking it's release pictures so that it's all ready to go.

I'm just arrange the testing trial because once thats done and if any bugs spotted, they will be correct and it can be released :D

Is there gonna be a script for zodiac extract.It would be really nice because it could take complete advantage of the wankable interior

wankable interior

Haha! OMG! Brilliant mistake! hahaha! :whistle:

... To answer your question, no there will not be a zodiac extract script sorry. Maybe future release?

Haha!...