Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E

I just can't wait for an MH-47, nomatter how konyo decides to go about things. Please keep at it though, this will be an epic addon in my eyes.

-edit-

konyo, are you talking about BAS's MH-47 model? That would indeed be a heck of a place to start anew from.

Well if you do start over be sure to consider everything that you will need to do for it. Starting over means not just a new model but a whole new UV set, the current one is a great opportunity because that is already done, and all parts are already decidedly sized. Furthermore you would also need to rename and set up the whole p3d model again, collision, fire geo, memory and so on. Not to mention LOD's.
I just can't wait for an MH-47, nomatter how konyo decides to go about things. Please keep at it though, this will be an epic addon in my eyes.

-edit-

konyo, are you talking about BAS's MH-47 model? That would indeed be a heck of a place to start anew from.

All LOD's are already set up :P It was a model made for ArmA2 but never got released :confused:

So everythings ok regarding that, the only thing is that its not scaled up. Example: My model is smaller than the new one so it will need re-sizing so everything fits with the new model. Some small niggles to fix in the model too. But other than that its perfect and has Mini's guns so saves me adding them :P

Well I sincerely hope you get this bad boy finished. I can't wait to use it. (You'll hear that a lot out of me about this, lol )

Well I sincerely hope you get this bad boy finished. I can't wait to use it. (You'll hear that a lot out of me about this, lol )

Haha No problem :P Its getting there slowly so it will be with you soon :D

Same here, been waiting for someone to do this for a long time!

Been coming along nicely and can't wait for it!

Hows the cockpit looking? can we expect it to be functional ?

Not in this model, but if i decide to change it then yes :wink:

nice can't wait :D

Edited by astast

it's gonna be my fav heli in game i will fly it every single day man :D

Hey konyo do you think you could post a couple of screenies of your progress? I'm dying to see how it's looking so far :-)

what's the sitrep on the MH-47e ?? ;)
Hey konyo do you think you could post a couple of screenies of your progress? I'm dying to see how it's looking so far :-)

Not much progress at the moment im afraid. Im currently stuck on making a turret for the laser marker for co-pilot..

Can possibly still be some pictures to show though. Its new texture etc, give me half hour and ill get some :P

If anyone reading this knows how to put the UH-1Y Observer onto the MH-47E give me a pm please :)

Not much progress at the moment im afraid. Im currently stuck on making a turret for the laser marker for co-pilot..

Can possibly still be some pictures to show though. Its new texture etc, give me half hour and ill get some :P

If anyone reading this knows how to put the UH-1Y Observer onto the MH-47E give me a pm please :)

Hope you get it sorted out fast (But no rush :D) cuz i have a hard on for this heli :* nice WIP Pic is always great :D

Edited by astast

cuz i have a hard on for this heli :*

Haha! Nice to know dude :confused:

Anyway just been taking some snappys, not the best pictures in the world but they shows its new texture. Not as bright as it use to be. Click the pictures for bigger image :D

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy222/konyo-napster4/MH-47E/arma2oa2012-06-1119-03-12-05.jpg

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy222/konyo-napster4/MH-47E/arma2oa2012-06-1119-03-03-00.jpg

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy222/konyo-napster4/MH-47E/arma2oa2012-06-1119-02-36-81.jpg

... But hmm.. do i show you a video and pictures of the new model ill be using... Cor :P

Edited by konyo
Added full-size photos.

... But hmm.. do i show you a video and pictures of the new model ill be using... Cor :P

what do you mean konyo? are you going to scrap it? :confused: it looks amazing already and looks ready to me. but i'm not an expert :D

btw is the ramp on this one also walkable? and is there different levels for the ramp like: ramp down, ramp level and ramp up? :)

Edited by astast

what do you mean? are you going to scrap it? :( it looks amazing already and looks ready to me. but i'm not an expert :D

Yes ive been given a new model, its much better than mine.

I just need to re-scale everything to fit the new model, alot of work i know but trust me it will be so worth it. I spent hours just flying the new model around... Its a joy to fly :D

then do you know how much longer? :P so the pic's was the new or the old model? :)

then do you know how much longer? :P

A long time, seeing as I need to start from scratch :confused:

A long time, seeing as I need to start from scratch :confused:

argh damn :( thats sad.maybe if you haven't deleted the old pbo could i maybe get it just to get a taste of it i know it's much to ask from you (i do understand if the answer is no :P) it's just that i'm currently working on spec op mission and it would look great till the new model is finished :D if you could do that and have the time to do so just pm me thanks in advance :D still i'm looking forward to see the heli :D u are my hero.

Edited by astast

argh damn :( thats sad.maybe if you haven't deleted the old pbo could i maybe get it just to get a taste of it i know it's much to ask from you (i do understand if the answer is no :P) it's just that i'm currently working on spec op mission and it would look great till the new model is finished :D if you could do that and have the time to do so just pm me thanks in advance :D

No sorry, the current model still has error message which need fixing, would be unfair on others if I done that too :)

yeah i guess you are right anyway thanks :) and i'll be downloading it on the date it's being released :D

i'm sorry for being such an ass but is there any pictures of the new model anywhere?

Edited by astast

yeah i guess you are right anyway thanks :) and i'll be downloading it on the date it's being released :D

i'm sorry for being such an ass but is there any pictures of the new model anywhere?

No pictures yet, only got a video of when I was beta testing it with a few buddy's before we starting messing around on ArmA2 :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MnG-02ZC7o

konyo, the pic links you posted seem to be thumbnails. Can you post the full size pic links please?

And there seem to be many people as excited as I am about this addon, please keep up the excellent work.

Edited by SuicideCommando

well i thought it was you who made that one lol my bad :P

hehe nice picture and AWESOME VIDEO man !!^^