Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E

cool vid bro :D but i cant tell what the big diffrenc is on smiley_nicks heli and bravo november? or is it the config? :O

konyo, the pic links you posted seem to be thumbnails. Can you post the full size pic links please?

Sorry, yes will edit the post in a second will full pictures.

hehe nice picture and AWESOME VIDEO man !!^^

Haha Thanks mate :) Awesome flying by the way :P

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

cool vid bro :D but i cant tell what the big diffrenc is on smiley_nicks heli and bravo november? or is it the config? :O

Alot, most of it can't be seen in the video... Ei8ght will back me up on this too, but it's secret at the moment :P

Yes Sir Master Sergant Konyo :D

Edited by astast

Damn that looks cool. Thanks for the pics konyo, even if you are scrapping that model.

Damn that looks cool. Thanks for the pics konyo, even if you are scrapping that model.

Thanks, I can guarantee the new whole will make you even more please :D

are there going to be fast roping from the back of the heli? :confused: that would also be cool :P

are there going to be fast roping from the back of the heli? :confused: that would also be cool :P

It was compatible with ACE fast roping back in its day, but beta testing shows it now don't work with ACE. So release will be without ACE functions etc. Maybe future release can add a fast roping script.

Norrin made a good fast roping script. You could add it to your heli like ADuke did with his or contact him and see if he could make it compatible with your addon. I like his because it's AI friendly...meaning AI infanty can fast rope from an AI piloted aircraft. I don't believe you can do that in ACE

Norrin made a good fast roping script. You could add it to your heli like ADuke did with his or contact him and see if he could make it compatible with your addon. I like his because it's AI friendly...meaning AI infanty can fast rope from an AI piloted aircraft. I don't believe you can do that in ACE

+1, Norrins fastroping is much, much, much better, its more natrual, less buggy and is AI compatable plus it doesn't require ACE for the huge amount of us who don't use it.

What about an unarmed version and a armed version that would be kewl too and one with a ramp gunner :-D and if that fast rope thing is getting added to the addon it would not be the best mod of the week not even the month but of the year in my openion :)

What about an unarmed version and a armed version that would be kewl too and one with a ramp gunner :-D and if that fast rope thing is getting added to the addon it would not be the best mod of the week not even the month but of the year in my openion :)

MH-47s are armed with M134 7.62mm electrically-operated, air-cooled gatling guns, fitted in firing the left port/ right cabin door behind the cockpit. E/G models also have M240 7.62mm belt-fed machine guns fitted to windows towards the rear.

I think that is enough Firepower, so the Ramp can used for other than a gunner :)

Since I know that beauty pretty good to (worked with SmileyNick on it), will you be leaving the walkable floor inside the Chopper too?

Will you do something special with the Rotors too? (I assume you know what im meaning :) )

Best Luck and Best regards

MAG

they used the M3P now for the rear gun the new M2

negative M3P are used on the HH-60 Pavehawks, and CH-53 ,Kiowa not MH-47

Edited by Ei8ght

Since I know that beauty pretty good to (worked with SmileyNick on it), will you be leaving the walkable floor inside the Chopper too?

Will you do something special with the Rotors too? (I assume you know what im meaning :) )

Hi mate, didn't know your worked on it too, it's a beauty :) Yeah the walk able floor will be left inside of it. And yes the rotors... The rotors are already special & finished? ;) Unless you know something I don't? PM me :D

dose anyone know how long such a big project roughly take to complete? :D

Regards

dose anyone know how long such a big project roughly take to complete? :D

Regards

How long is a piece of string? :D

How long is a piece of string? :D

LOL :) How should i know konyo :D depends of how much you have?? :D

Anyway thanks helped me out alot :cool:

LOL :) How should i know konyo :D depends of how much you have?? :D

Anyway thanks helped me out alot :cool:

Well as I'm starting again I have alot to do :)

Well as I'm starting again I have alot to do :)

well if i can help with anything i would love to :) (not only beta testing) ;)

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

a friend of mine is a ex navy seal and he knows about that heli if it is help

i also know my way arround photoshop

pm me if interested

Edited by astast

Hi Konyo how's the baby coming together?? :D

Hi Konyo how's the baby coming together?? :D

There really isn't going to be much change everyday lol. But I have moved to the new model now, it flys in game so just in the progress of making it look like a MH-47.

well small news is not always bad news and in this case it's good news :D i'm sorry for being kind of impatient but i have waited for this since i played medal of honer 2010 and went over in arma2 oa and discovered that ther was no mh-47e/g. finally my dream has almost come true :D

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?74039-Arma-2-Addon-request-thread&p=2170987#post2170987 i have requested 160th soar pilots for your heli :D

There are some good SOAR Pilots in Ardvarkdb Temp Unit Pack btw. including helmets etc.

Just a headsup

There are some good SOAR Pilots in Ardvarkdb Temp Unit Pack btw. including helmets etc.

Just a headsup

There is?? well thx dude

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

it is good looking units but it's not the right helmet but thanks anyway