Sign in to follow this  
Flogger23m

ACE 2 + Lingor map possible?

I am trying to get the Lingor map work with my ACE 2 install, but I have had no luck yet. I have the files in the proper folders and modified my shortcut, but when I start up the game Lingor is no where to be found, in the menu or in the map selection menu.

However, Lingor works flawlessly without ACE. I have I44 installed and added Lingor at the end of that shortcut, so I can play with I44 units on Lingor. But for whatever reason I can not do this with ACE 2. Is Lingor and ACE 2 compatible in any way?

I have been playing on Lingor with ACE2 for over one year mate it is probably your shortcut, looking forward to the next version of Lingor

I have been playing on Lingor with ACE2 for over one year mate it is probably your shortcut, looking forward to the next version of Lingor

I tried downloading/reinstalling the Lingor files all over again and created a few different shortcuts. No matter what it doesn't seem to show up in game with ACE 2.

Oh well, I guess I can use the I44 units in Lingor.

What's your shortcut line look like? Can you post a link to your rpt file? I have been using ACE2 and Lingor forever and have never had a problem.

I agree with NRg - ACE2 and I44 are great mods, but unfortunately don't live together very well. It is not especially surprising though as I44 was not built for ACE.

I never tried combining I44 and ACE2, I figured they would not work together and this seems to be the case. My I44 shortcut just has I44 and Lingor. If anyone has a ACE2/Lingor working from one shortcut can you paste the target line here?

Looks like I did have some other mods installed. I removed some of those (German weapon pack), and Lingor works fine with accept for the following:

ibr_lcivilian_patch

Pops up when loading a saved game. My other ACE install (with some weapon mods, other maps) does not have this issue. Is the ibr_lcivilian_patch file something needed for Lingor, or is that another conflicting mod?

ibr_lcivilian_patch is ibr_lcivilians.pbo supplied with Units.

Would I be able to download these off of your site? I will look for them when I get a chance.