Sign in to follow this  
Whalenator

VOTE - "Most Anticipated Game 2012"

Five more votes atm unitl we beat PL2 for 9th place! If we finish in top 10 I will be happy (Maybe ign will focous more stuff on the top 10 of that list!) Lets do it people!

Something is not working on their end, Arma 3 votes are not counted anymore (at least for me)

EDIT: Works again

Voted. Looks like AIII isn't as unknown as I thought.

seems like it yea

Jesus Tittyfucking Christ. It's just a forum poll. A tiny people group specific sample, which is also very easily distorted to whatever result by outside voters such as people coming in via this thread.

What was that other thread when people rallied to vote Arma 2 as the best FPS of all time or whatever. Well anyway, Killing Floor won. Bunch of utter nonsense.

I think the point for many here is to show solidarity towards BIS and Arma and contributing your part to it becoming more popular. :)

Of course those polls are anything but representative but in this case it might serve as a practical way of making more people aware of Arma 3

Well the thing is Arma is not so well known and even if it stays at 13th position, its all good becouse it will be noticed.

It never was about if it wins, as long as players notice niche games as arma, the job of the poll and ppl voting for it has been done

Edit - Ninjas everywhere :D

Edit edit - LFMAO, call of duty with 83 votes...COD players are always too busy getting em killzz XD

Edited by Bee8190

Well the thing is Arma is not so well known and even if it stays at 13th position, its all good becouse it will be noticed.

It never was about if it wins, as long as players notice niche games as arma, the job of the poll and ppl voting for it has been done

Edit - Ninjas everywhere :D

Edit edit - LFMAO, call of duty with 83 votes...COD players are always too busy getting em killzz XD

Are you saying that they are actually enjoying their game while we do some stuff on some forums?

Oh Snap :p

Are you saying that they are actually enjoying their game while we do some stuff on some forums?

Oh Snap :p

Nah, what I implied, or was tying to, was the fact that the game (CoD) might make it to the top of the charts due to its popularity

and literally F up my day.

The poll, IMO, shows quite clearly show which community is dedicated to what game and their desire to support them where and wherever possible.

Obviously, even though -that- game is the most popular from them all, playersd have no interest to support their developers one bit, which is not really surprising IMO :)

Edited by Bee8190

The poll, IMO, shows quite clearly show which community is dedicated to what game and their desire to support them where and wherever possible.

That assumes on the off chance that some invidual from every game's fanbase notices that user poll on some obscure forum and thinks it's enough of big deal to cross-post. It's just way too random to have any validity.