Sign in to follow this  
Cripsis

Serious Sam 3

I couldn't find any other threads about this game so sorry if repost.

The gameplay isn't my cup of tea but the graphics are absolutely stunning, the map reminds me of wartorn Beirut during the civil war. Hopefully in a few years technology will allow us to play on huge ARMA size maps with similar graphics.

67Pr9osIrz8&list=UUdHf7svdWUlpQAeJy1UFV7g&index=3&feature=plcp

I've been playing this occasionally with a couple of friends/colleagues. It's actually quite fun in coop. :)

I also happen to be #17 in the global leader boards for one of the single player survival maps. :D

I'm a huge fan of Serious Sam. Back in the day, I used to enjoy making myself into a skid mark with the cannon.

I recommend both SS1 and 2 if you need to kill an hour or two with mindless fun. The self-aware jibes are also quite humorous.

I recommend both SS1 and 2 if you need to kill an hour or two with mindless fun. The self-aware jibes are also quite humorous.

I'll try to get my hands on those games, not the type of gameplay I normally go for but it looks like fun.

[Warning! Serious Sam fan drunk with pure awesomeness of this game]

I've waited 5 years for another Serious Sam game and it was friggin' worth of it. Much better than Serious Sam 2. Intense, funny, badass, great sountrack WAAAARRR!!!

'nuff said I haven't even touch ArmA2 with 1.60 patch 'till i killed final boss. Probably the biggest and the ugliest boss in history of first person shooters. And I had to cut through 1.5k of his lil' friends just to get to him in last level alone.

And I'm listening to sountrack as I write this post.

I'm so fu***g in love with this game!

Edited by boota

Remember weapons and Video games developed in croatia are always fun^^

We like to blow up stuff

Just bought Serious Sam HD: Double Pack on Steam and it has been awesome so far.

Can't wait to try out SS3.

If it is anything like Serious Sam The First Encounter (Being chased by 150 harpies through sand dunes with a shotgun and minigun) then I will buy it :D

Did You tried Painkiller?

It's even better then Serious Sam (cooler weapons, better feeling, more variety and more Quake-Like).

I also recommend the "Battle out of hell" expansion.