Sign in to follow this  
zoog

Take On Helicopters - User video thread

4EtSJ4jRPM0

No fancy editing, but video showing how TKOH looks like during sunrise or sunset. This lighting adds a lot of detail to terrain, terrain normal mapping is shown (I guess and hopefully video compression doesn't ruined it) and also texture became more vivid.
I really like playing with time or season, every time you get a little different result.

Bit too long, but it was hard to discard some footage :). Edited by BoboCZ

@BoboCZ Song by Godspeed You! Black Emperor am I right? Epic win ! :cool: .edit...... Fail it's from Explosions in the sky ! Epic song Keep sharing

MrllQoUqNsk?hd=1

Edited by hon0

I was tired of the Sunshine and decided to make something a little more Seasonal :)

iQAlAtKeMpg

How to? I would like so much to fly over chernarus with snow !

Antoine

Its complete new Terrain for TOH standalone , i made it (arma1 tree mlod and Script from Nim_weather By Sentinel for snow flake adapted to HSIM ToH) will release this week , need to make a mission first and some small addons :) .

as always it will be simple mission :)

TakeOnTheChase

N5uF2nnmUEc

Edited by Thromp

Its complete new Terrain for TOH standalone , i made it (arma1 tree mlod and Script from Nim_weather By Sentinel for snow flake adapted to HSIM ToH) will release this week , need to make a mission first and some small addons :) .

as always it will be simple mission :)

TakeOnTheChase

Great news! :yay:

Sylvain

well small update i think the Arctic map just got a new cat , thanks to Sebatian Larsen who dontated resolution model :)

Now the loggers can get to there helicopter no matter where they parked it ;)

h-VmVj080B4

F2eow87S11Y

Take On Frasier - Space Needle as seen from the "Elliot Bay Towers" - Timelapse

:D

q5mSFBHI7iY?hd=1

I rec with the Ion tactical to share the mission after. But the only way for me to fly is RED BULL ! Thanks Sylle Edited by hon0

q5mSFBHI7iY?hd=1

I rec with the Ion tactical to share the mission after. But the only way for me to fly is RED BULL ! Thanks Sylle

Hehe, I like the part with the jogger. Well done and great flying! Have to re-read youre joystick set-up thread. I`m far away from handle the heli like you do.

I have a little problem. When I play the video on VLC it's perfect. But on Youtube it's really dark.. Any suggestion? I'm using Sony vegas. Since.. Yesterday ;)

Edit ; Not a render problem. When I watch it with VLC it's perfect..

Edited by hon0

And nice camera angles too. :)

I just press "Num -" twice. 1920x1080

I just press "Num -" twice. 1920x1080

I was actually referring to the jogger cam flyby ... ;)

BTW: That video inspired me to finally get me a real flight stick. That's your fault ... :yay:

A real Flight Stick? Which one? I really have to find a good collective stick.. Or.. Build it myself.. Oulala :o

A real Flight Stick? Which one? I really have to find a good collective stick.. Or.. Build it myself.. Oulala :o

Bought a G940 yesterday. Well, still consumer level, nothing like a flight link (I really like that setup). Major points were force feedback and pedals.

For self made equipment you should head over to simhg.com; I saw some very nice home cockpits in their forums ...

Great vid, hon0!

That would make a formidable time trial, too!

Speaking of which, we intend to add some proper documentation/tutorial on how to make these soonâ„¢!

Best,

RiE

Great vid, hon0!

That would make a formidable time trial, too!

Speaking of which, we intend to add some proper documentation/tutorial on how to make these soonâ„¢!

Best,

RiE

Awesome ! Is there a way to preview all the TOH animation? To create the ambiance? For exemple I would like to tell the farmer to repair his tractor. :o

I can't try atm. Does it work for TOH too?

Arma 2 Animation Viewer;

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=76033

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6056

I would like to tell the farmer to repair his tractor. :o

Anim viewer via editor was most certainly on our wish list, but not present at launch. :o

There's some less accessible means of viewing and listing anims, and I'll be in a better position to actually say/do something useful when I'm back on the grid :cool:

Best,

RiE