Sign in to follow this  
raserisk

Take On Helicopters compatible with Arma 2: CO?

Ever since seeing the Seattle map, I was wondering if it is possible to use it in Arma 2 once we buy TOH, or is this game running on a different engine?

TOH is using heavily modified ARMA 2: OA engine

Flight Model is completely new one, way more complex on simulation side than in A2: OA

weather and cloud system is also completely new one ...

and there are many other improvements ... e.g. http://takeonthegame.com/technology-checklist/

but the equipment/weapons/vehicle are not directly interested in the ‘technology checklist’?

for example is possible use the individual weapons of A2:CO?

Edited by Fr3eMan

<--heck of a first post but anyways

Well it could be fun to mak a mission with armed bankrover and you are the getaway Helicopter .. then ofc you need gun , police etc etc etc..... I saw that you actually can equip gear in TOH .. which i assume can be possible to import the weapons from arma etc. or so i hope

thanks Sickboy/Faye, in any case the other discussion is only about the island, you know if someone made test for weapons/vehicles?

anybody make a test for use addons folder like PMC/BAF on TOH?

thanks Sickboy/Faye, in any case the other discussion is only about the island, you know if someone made test for weapons/vehicles?

anybody make a test for use addons folder like PMC/BAF on TOH?

I've tried the RKSL stuff but noting appeared. Didn't really check into it much. Just added @RKSL to the short cut and placed the folder in the ToH.