Ah! I eventually found him, he was sitting in a Toytoa Corolla. Must have forgotten the keys. :D

He was right on the other end of where the prisoners are, however. And once I killed him, and recieved the Objective complete, the warlord and the prisoners had vanished. Under the Prisoner Resuce task it says the Warlord will take you to the Guerrilla camp... should I just ignore that part. Go myself to the camp, or just go and try and complete the other tasks by myself?

There is a truck inside the hangar which you should board together with the other men. Then a cutscene should show up where you drive to the camp and receive information about the other tasks.

I wonder how the guy got into the car. Are you using any mods?

So far, I've got an ammo truck and repair truck....was wondering, without giving the location or maybe putting it in a spoiler....is there a refuel truck? I can't go anywhere without fuel and the BASE is starting to look like a car junk yard with all the vehicles I've been collecting....

There is a truck inside the hangar which you should board together with the other men. Then a cutscene should show up where you drive to the camp and receive information about the other tasks.

I wonder how the guy got into the car. Are you using any mods?

Using ACE and ZEUSai. Seems to be working very well, I just missed that visual cue of them all piling into the truck, as I was down the street killing the Toyota driver.

@Kommiekat

There are several support vehicles all across Chernarus. Some are easier to find than others, so always keep your eyes open. ;)

@Zatoichi

Glad to see it's working now. :)

@Kommiekat

There are several support vehicles all across Chernarus. Some are easier to find than others, so always keep your eyes open. ;)

Hey man, thanks for the mission.

I was thinking. At the Base, there is the green circle with the ammo/weapons cache. To the right of it are some fuel drums.

Maybe you could have a refueling thingy going on, a limited supply there?

You've got the "Transfer weapons" and "Save Game" and "Manager" so maybe "Refuel Vehicle" ?? Just a limited supply of course, as in the amount in the drums.

There is also a fuel canister next to the weapon cache. You can pick it up and use it to siphon fuel from other vehicles.

I was thinking. At the Base, there is the green circle with the ammo/weapons cache. To the right of it are some fuel drums. Maybe you could have a refueling thingy going on, a limited supply there?

You've got the "Transfer weapons" and "Save Game" and "Manager" so maybe "Refuel Vehicle" ?? Just a limited supply of course, as in the amount in the drums.

You really don't need it. There's plenty of fuel available around the island, just go and find it. I never ran out of fuel.

You really don't need it. There's plenty of fuel available around the island, just go and find it. I never ran out of fuel.

But I don't see how to refuel from one vehicle to another, unless I'm missing something here.

A siphoning feature would be cool.

unless I'm missing something here.

I'm afraid you are... ;)

There is also a fuel canister next to the weapon cache. You can pick it up and use it to siphon fuel from other vehicles.

But I don't see how to refuel from one vehicle to another, unless I'm missing something here.

Lol, you are. I've never even used the fuel canister - there are several fuel barrels and fuel trucks.

If you visit most towns/important locations, you'll stumble upon them.

---------- Post added at 08:43 ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 ----------

Clayman, I have a question:

(Others, only read this if you already played Zero - this is a great mission and surprises are worth waiting for.)

I managed to clean out Chernogorsk pretty easily (maybe in 25 minutes) - is it supposed to be that easy? I captured a BRDM earlier and that made it a piece of cake.

I'm asking because to take out the supply base (East/North-East of Chernogorsk) took me well over 3 hours to finish. The supply base was a nightmare. :)

Chernogorsk is just the starting-point for the convoys. Apart from that there is not much to find.

In an earlier version there were two T72 in the city to scare off the player. But the result was that some players managed to capture the tanks, which of course was not intended. Therefore I removed the tanks and replaced them with static defensives. I'll add some SPG's or the like to the area to make it harder if you have some armored vehicle. But all-in-all, it's not meant to be hard to clean Chernogorsk because there is no "reward" for doing so.

Ah, I see - thanks. I found some nice things in there, that was totally worth it.

I can't get the mission to run: Error msg.: "addon clay_zero requires version 1.51 of application" ? I just reinstalled Arma2, patched to v. 1.11, then installed Arma2 OA (checked version: 1.51) in the

same directory.

What's going wrong ?

Thanks for your help !

Edited by gambla

Thanks, i installed patch 1.60 and discovered that the mission runs when started with OA ?

Another question,

is there any "sleep for x hours" function, like in Evolution (SP) ? I've just started, it's nighttime and i don't have NVs yet.

I'm just at the at the beginning of the mission but that looks very very promising. Thanks for the mission !

You're supposed to find NV goggles for yourself. Alternatively, you can wait in front of the screen for a few hours. :)

Most officers carry one, if you can shoot one.

It was just a question, i know that i actually need to find the NVs myself. :) The point is that, for realism, i wouldn't leave the base at night with a team of amateurs, no NVs, poorly equipped and insufficient ammo. :)

By the way, still got problems with the group manager, after i completed the mission for the first "rebel camp". I then created a new group, moved some of the guys to the new team, and gone they were. The group wasn't in the gp anymore, only some guys were standing around without any weapon in hand. Couldn't bring them to join again. :(

But it's no big showstopper for me, i still enjoy the mission.

Edited by gambla

The nighttime setting is part of the challenge. But I'll think about adding some kind of waiting option, so everyone can choose to play by day or night.

I'll look into the group manager, too. Not sure what's going wrong.

I've got the guys of the second camp now. As soon as i'm back in the HQ, i'll test the GP once more.

I get this error msg fromt time to time, can't say how often. But it doesn't seem to have any direct impact on the mission. Maybe it's causeed by the group manager:

<a  href=webarma2oa2012060420362.jpg' alt='webarm

Yes, that's a known issue with the current version. Will be fixed in the next update.

It shouldn't have any noticeable effect on the mission, and is not related to the group manager.

Thanks for reporting. :)