Sign in to follow this  
MD500Enthusiast

Update for Beta

So as we're reporting bugs and BiS is fixing them, any chance that you guys can put up patch for the beta for whatever you guys have fixed so far?

??? The beta was just released yesterday!!!

yeah and in a few days i'm sure they would've fixed some of the things so when they do is it possible for them to release a patch for the beta.

I'd rather they didn't waste their time setting up a patch for download and install. The full game will be here in 22 days.

I'd rather they didn't waste their time setting up a patch for download and install. The full game will be here in 22 days.

I agree. It will take almost that long for us to get to know the ins and outs of the beta, and it is pretty awesome just as it is.

I think a dev in the forum or in even in the pre release statement that they consider

update for the pre release version. You may want to double check that.

Ok. With all us free testers, a beta patch may be a good idea, but they are under the gun to release the whole thing in a few weeks, so they'd have to really get rolling with the patch. All things considered, I hope BIS fixes as many issues as possible before the big release so as not to repeat the A2, A2/OA scenarios. Less bugs = better reviews = more $$$ for BIS. The way things look with the beta, however, I don't think they have all that much to worry about.

I prefer they take the time to release patches to the beta. That way they know if they have introduced more problems with their fixes and can get them fixed hopefully before the game is released in full.

I prefer they take the time to release patches to the beta. That way they know if they have introduced more problems with their fixes and can get them fixed hopefully before the game is released in full.

Agree, dont rush. It will be when They will finish updates or final TKOH.

We do intend to provide some patches to the Beta before release, but as was indicated above: resources are limited and providing a patch usually isn't just a matter of pressing a button :)

Ok. With all us free testers, a beta patch may be a good idea, but they are under the gun to release the whole thing in a few weeks, so they'd have to really get rolling with the patch. All things considered, I hope BIS fixes as many issues as possible before the big release so as not to repeat the A2, A2/OA scenarios. Less bugs = better reviews = more $$$ for BIS. ... .

Yeah, totally agree!

But since we get a beta + A2 players get the comunity preview I have a good feelig that the dont release a horrible version.

We do intend to provide some patches to the Beta before release, but as was indicated above: resources are limited and providing a patch usually isn't just a matter of pressing a button :)

you lack the proper hardware :D

images.jpg