Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

Gorgi's retard thread

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 24 2002,13:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No real retards, just people who pretend to be<span id='postcolor'>

Not nice wobble...

they are pretending.. they are just good actors

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ May 25 2002,08:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they are pretending.. they are just good actors<span id='postcolor'>

Funny how some people consistently gets a kick out of displaying other's weaknesses. Maybe _they_ are the true retards...

Jesus Wobble...post pictures of people ACTING like that if you want...but dont post pictures of people with Down Syndrome.

Do you even understand what it is? It's a genetic condition that can strike anywhere. How would you feel if someone posted those pictures in a thread like this and your kid had Down Syndrome. And that COULD happen. Perfectly healthy parents have children afflicted with this all the time.

Pictures of Jerry Lewis and other goobs acting stupid = Good

Making fun of people who dont really have a choice = Bad

Sorry for ragging on you man...but sometimes you cross the boundry into bad taste. And you can call me an overly sensitive asshole if you like smile.gif

Im not the only one who posted pics of retards (real ones)

so get off my arse wink.gif

First couple of pics are great LOL.

I can't say that I apporove of the ones showing real mentally ill people though. I hardly find it amusing to humor myself by someone's misfortune. I wonder how Wobble would feel if his child one day would turn out to be such a misfortune. No offense.

I would find out early in the pregnancy if the kid was gonna be a fruit and brow beat my wife into an abortion. biggrin.gif

i think we can all agree people dressed as cows have a choice and are funny biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ May 25 2002,20:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would find out early in the pregnancy if the kid was gonna be a fruit and brow beat my wife into an abortion. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ha, ha, ha

asshole

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would find out early in the pregnancy if the kid was gonna be a fruit and brow beat my wife into an abortion. <span id='postcolor'>

Whoa.

Ok...I have to ask...

How much of this kind of comment do you actually mean, and how much of it is to see what kind of responses you'll get? If it's not giving away state secrets or anything wink.gif

Wobble you have once again exceeded your own own asshole potential. Congratulations...

Lol some days I just get a kick of posting semi-outragous responses to watch some of yall twitch..

but, what the fuck do you expect posting a thread titled "retarded thread"

sometimes you get what you ask for biggrin.gifwow.gifwink.gif

Wow, that's a great hobby, keep it up and you'll make something of yourself someday...

Anyway.

203536.jpg

LOL!

Die Alive wins!

Though the group of people dressed up as Mega Man characters are actually pretty cool in a Halloween Group Thing sort of way smile.gif

That guy with the blue wig? *shudder*

Poor Hank the Angry Dwarf. RIP

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ May 26 2002,04:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That guy with the blue wig? *shudder*<span id='postcolor'>

Theres always one thing I say when something this disturbing comes up. *clears throat*

MY EYES THEY BURN!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!

BURN IT! SEND IT TOO HELL!