Sign in to follow this  
victim913

Tanks/vehicle not afraid to drive in trees

The T72 is a Russian tank, only pussy American tanks get stuck in mud ;).

Amen that ^^

• Like 1

Amen that ^^

US tankers are told to avoid mud like the plague, Russian tankers drive through it.

If it's a shorter puddle than the tank, it's drivable.

Definetely there must be an improvement of the tankdriver AI.

Ordering him to drive forward HAS TO FORCE him to drive forward.

Otherwise, if u are telling him to drive to a certain point, he may find his route by himself avoiding any obstacles.

But a driveforwardorder must not be ignored by the AI.

It would be as if u as a driver ignored the commands of your tankcommander like " ah wait i want to drive right and left before i fallow your orders - oh well! our gunner cant shoot at the target and we are getting shot? mh never mind. driving left and right is so nice"

Ok exaggerated but I am sure u see my point.

Best Greetings.

• Like 1

Definetely there must be an improvement of the tankdriver AI.

Ordering him to drive forward HAS TO FORCE him to drive forward.

Otherwise, if u are telling him to drive to a certain point, he may find his route by himself avoiding any obstacles.

But a driveforwardorder must not be ignored by the AI.

It would be as if u as a driver ignored the commands of your tankcommander like " ah wait i want to drive right and left before i fallow your orders - oh well! our gunner cant shoot at the target and we are getting shot? mh never mind. driving left and right is so nice"

Ok exaggerated but I am sure u see my point.

Best Greetings.

Not exaggerated, every time except if I'm on solid flat ground I order my driver to go forward, he keeps doing a motion what looks like a woman trying to park a car XD.

To go with that, if buildings remain destroyable then it would be nice if at least some could be bulldozed by tanks.

To go with that, if buildings remain destroyable then it would be nice if at least some could be bulldozed by tanks.

Yeah.

I mean, sure, if you drive at the tower at airstrips or something big like that it won't fall immediately.

Small buildings on the other hand....

• Like 1