Sign in to follow this  
noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment - 1.3 Stable - Release Thread

JayArma2Lib_new do not work on latest beta patch can anyone help about it?

Works fine. Are you sure you are running Arma2 OA beta 91138?

Works fine. Are you sure you are running Arma2 OA beta 91138?

I can confirm it's working fine here as well.

I get Script BB not found and ingame in the top right i have dsound.dll not loaded in arma2, please check jayarma2lib installation

Ingame pressing caps doesnt do anything

teamspeak plugin works

If people talk in local or radio on TS i hear them globally

So some good news for everyone, I have more than likely fixed the issue with 5.1/7.1 headsets. It is at least confirmed on the Logitech G35s. A release is going out to our testing communities and hopefully I will have a public release here very soon!

On another note, I have lost the name of the gracious individual who did our main ACRE logo. I believe that you posted your information in a ticket on our old DH tracker which we no longer access. If you could get in contact with me again let me know, just like to have your contact info on hand as I've had inquiries into who the artist was from others in the community. :)

So some good news for everyone, I have more than likely fixed the issue with 5.1/7.1 headsets. It is at least confirmed on the Logitech G35s. A release is going out to our testing communities and hopefully I will have a public release here very soon!

On another note, I have lost the name of the gracious individual who did our main ACRE logo. I believe that you posted your information in a ticket on our old DH tracker which we no longer access. If you could get in contact with me again let me know, just like to have your contact info on hand as I've had inquiries into who the artist was from others in the community. :)

Why is there no +Rep on these forums..... If there was there would be buckets and buckets of reputation going to you Nou. Let's just hope it works for my Z6As (Or in other words, true 5.1 instead of virtual 5.1/7.1 like the G35 & G930s).

Still getting the same problem we've been having ever since we started using this in my little arma-group. Installed from six updater 2.9.5, what happens is that for a few of us it just does not work, we get the "transmit" box when we hold down caps but theres no "radio activation sound" i suppose i should call it and as well as 3D sound mechanic isnt activated and teamspeak is continuing as if nothing has happend and it reads that arma isnt connected.

I know for a fact that we are the ones doing something wrong here but we've been trying to figure it out for quite some time now and we just have no idea what it could be.

With the above^ We're 6 people trying to get this to work.

I get a voice from TS3 3.0.3 saying "ERROR", ERROR", ERROR" now and then when in a server. While that happens they can't hear me ingame.

Then it stops and they can hear me again. It comes and goes repeatedly. Swithing off the plugin in TS sometimes makes it stop.

Two of us only get's "ArmA2 connected: no" in TS for the plugin.

The rest of the text is:

ACRE: version: 1.3.16

We are all playing Combined-Operations.

All of us are using:

Six-Updater 2.9.5pre

Teamspeak 3.0.3

ACRE downloaded with six-updater.

-mod=@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_USNavy;@CBA;@JayArma2Lib;@ACRE;

All of us have the following folders and files:

@ACE

@ACEX

@ACE_SM

@ACE_RU

@ACE_USNAVY

@CBA

@JayArma2Lib

@ACRE

dsound.dll (in correct directory)

Edited by AlexVestin

And are you running the latest beta or the 1.60 stable release?

I have never heard of this "ERROR ERROR ERROR" sound before...

I got a question: The slider in the TS plugin section, does it have any effect? my prob is, the normal 3D voices, when close to a player are perfect, even when chopper is passing by or gunfire is around. But while being pilot in chopper, it's really hard to understand something on the radio. I already turned down my game volume , but it's so quiet right now, i can hardly hear sounds or spot gunfire from any direction. Shouldn't be the radio much louder? When i think about flying a real jet or chopper, the headphone radio traffic must be really loud..

i kinda have a different problem, radio volume is loud enough but 3d volume is not, i have to stand right next to someone to hear what they are saying. and if there is any gunfire etc, dont even need to try to hear. any way to increase the 3d surround volume?

--TAW_Dawks

hi dawks, nice to see u here.

All of us are using:

Six-Updater 2.9.5pre

Teamspeak 3.0.3

ACRE downloaded with six-updater.

-mod=@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_USNavy;@CBA;@JayArma2Lib;@ACRE;

might want to update your teamspeak to 3.0.5?

EDIT: nou was faster than me typing. "ERROR ERROR ERROR" sound might be he is using the text-to-speech, teamspeak reporting some error.

And are you running the latest beta or the 1.60 stable release?

I have never heard of this "ERROR ERROR ERROR" sound before...

Not running the beta. We are using the version steam gives us. Pretty sure that'd be the 1.60

It works for 3,5 out of 6 people so far, so that shouldn't be the problem.

I'm the only one getting the "error". Dissapears for a while after re-installing TS.

Comes back randomly after playing with others. Only happens once the plugin has been enabled.

might want to update your teamspeak to 3.0.5?

We use TS3 3.0.3 because of what it says in the first post:

Current Version: 1.3.16.469

Latest Release Date: 02.09.2012

Current TS3 Support: 3.0.3

All help is appreciated!

Edited by AlexVestin

The Ts3 is screaming error errr error error for me now as well, got acre to work though. However, the error seems to be something about "spam protection" whatever that now means beacuse we're not spamming anything.

No real improvements still, though. As I said earlier. The ACRE plugin is not working while it spams "error".

Edited by AlexVestin

Why don´t you play with the Beta? You do know that the latest Beta is REQUIRED for ACRE to work?

It is working for some of us? None of us are using the beta. We are using the exact same settings/programs/versions all of us.

The voice saying "error" is also spamming the TS chat with this:

Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.

Edited by AlexVestin

I did upgrade to the beta and while alexvestin didnt and the result of that was my ArmA to lose all functions and his acre working flawless. Now of a bunch of us are running the non-beta with acre and acre is still working better for them then how it did with me and the beta. So any other amazing ideas?

If you upgrade to the A2 betas you need to use jayarma2lib_new from six or the one included in the 1.3.16 release. Also make sure to delete all dsound.dll files.

Alex, your TS server has spam detection for a number of critical functions we use in ACRE, if its possible you need to disable those protections. I am not sure of the exact config values for the server.

Alex, your TS server has spam detection for a number of critical functions we use in ACRE, if its possible you need to disable those protections. I am not sure of the exact config values for the server.

Teamspeak is freshly installed. Not really sure how it's supposed to be set up. I can disable the voice saying error, but the ACRE plugin will still fail to function while the chat is spammed and the error lasts.

This is all I've done to make ACRE work. Step by step.

Nothing else. All fresh installs.

1. I've installed Six-Updater.

2. I've installed Teamspeak3 3.0.5

3. I made Six-Updater download and install @ACRE, @JayArma2Lib and @CBA. The last two were automaticly put into the queue.

4. I allowed Six-Updater to install the ACRE plugin and dsound.dll. The ACRE plugin is enabled in TS3.

5. Added -mod=@CBA;@JayArma2Lib;@ACRE; to my launch options in steam.

Is there more to make it work? Works for some, beta or not.

So it works for some? Sounds good so far, of course for patch 1.60 , but if you're all using stock patch, it should be good. You may should compare TS settings or compatibility in the tab of the TS shortcut (checkbox run as admin)..And , but i think you checked that, if it's the wrong TS version x86 or not, happened to one of us one day..

Teamspeak is freshly installed. Not really sure how it's supposed to be set up. I can disable the voice saying error, but the ACRE plugin will still fail to function while the chat is spammed and the error lasts.

This is all I've done to make ACRE work. Step by step.

Nothing else. All fresh installs.

1. I've installed Six-Updater.

2. I've installed Teamspeak3 3.0.5

3. I made Six-Updater download and install @ACRE, @JayArma2Lib and @CBA. The last two were automaticly put into the queue.

4. I allowed Six-Updater to install the ACRE plugin and dsound.dll. The ACRE plugin is enabled in TS3.

5. Added -mod=@CBA;@JayArma2Lib;@ACRE; to my launch options in steam.

Is there more to make it work? Works for some, beta or not.

Server Alex, SERVER. Your server is what is detecting spam.

Yes. It works for atleast 3 of us. We all followed the steps I just posted. Therefor all of us should have the same settings. All of us are using x64 bit and the x64bit plugin.

We've been trying all day to get this to work fully. Can't really understand why it's working for some, and others get problem after problem.

For the ones of us having problems it's either not working at all ingame, TS3 gives us the "error error error voice" after sometime ingame and the plugin ceases to work or we get to hear others in 3D but not speak in 3D for others to hear.

If we all have to get the beta and use JayArma2Lib_new, I'd like to know exactly how that is supposed to go down.

Where, what and how we should do to get the beta installed 100% correctly.

/EDIT:

Server Alex, SERVER. Your server is what is detecting spam.

Kay, so the server should disable that message? Then that bit might be irrelevant then. The plugin still freezes.

btw, your signature linkes to an old version :)

Edited by AlexVestin

which one is the correct beta version for the jayarma2lib_new?

Any of them in the last few months. BIS has provided us with the tools so that we no longer have to patch individual versions. :)

-edit- figured it all out.

Edited by payve