Sign in to follow this  
vektorboson

CWA 1.99 Bug reports

Are you sure you are not mistaking ArmA: CWA with ArmA: Armed Assault? Because Switch Team was only available since then.

(Or am I sure that BIS didn't just put Armed Assault manual into CWA?)

I have a bug,

Every 20 mins the game seems to crash i have nomap and nosplash but no difference.

My specs in my signature aren't for the computer im using right now.

Then whenever i try to connect to a server windows crashes i managed to get this

Stop (blue screen) error caused by a device or driver

You received this message because a hardware device, its driver, or related software has caused a stop error, also called a blue screen error. This type of error means the computer has shut down abruptly to protect itself from potential data corruption or loss. In this case, we were unable to detect the specific device or driver that caused the problem.

The following troubleshooting steps might prevent the stop error from recurring. Try them in the order given. If one step does not solve the problem, then move on to the next one.

Steps to solve this problem

Download and install the latest updates and device drivers for your computer

Scan your computer for viruses

Check your hard disk for errors

Remove any new hardware or software to isolate the cause of the blue screen

Restore your computer to an earlier state

Edited by player999

When a civilian or resistance guy tries to use the laser designator, there's an error "Bad vehicle type LaserC", preventing them from using it. This has actually been an issue since OFP, but it's still a bug so I thought I'd report it.

Edited by Rellikki
  • Thanks 1

Never noticed that, but looking into this, i think i found the problem

class LaserTargetC:LaserTargetCBase
	{
	accuracy=1000;
	weapons[]={};
	magazines[]={};
	};

Is missing from the config.bin located inside of LaserGuided.pbo

Here's an updated LaserGuided.pbo (i converted the config back into .bin like in the original pbo with cpp2bin) with the missing entries in :

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/PLUPQPQK/LaserGuidedFix.rar_links

I tested with a resistance soldier and no more error message, i have not tested with a civilian though.

Note : do not replace the original LaserGuided.pbo by this one, sure way to get some problem in multiplayer.

In order to avoid any MP problems, just put it into ...\yourfavoritemod\addons\ folder and make sure the server you're playing in use it too.

Hi,

i see CTDs if i try to place sea mines (trough Editor with Editorupdate) and then to start preview. This is also in missions with sea mines. I use 2.01/1.99. Is this a known problem?

Greetings

Edit: I reinstalled 1.99 and now it worked.