Sign in to follow this  
vektorboson

CWA 1.99 Bug reports

Oh and while i think about it, is -nomap integrated in the new executable or do we need to continue adding it to our shortcuts when wanting to avoid out of memory problems when using big addon packs ?

Great question!

new version of CWA is under way ...

I think you forgot to add the free BIS camel addon ( BISCamel.pbo) and its mission (BISCamelAttack.noe.pbo) in CAW

I have Czech version of Flashpoint, but when i installed CWA, whole game is in english. Is this normal? I want back my language :p

During normal gameplay I get untextured objects:

ColdWarAssault1.jpg

ColdWarAssault2.jpg

Changing screen resolution sometimes fixes some of it, but not all of it.

Tried the "hotfix" (not the full 540mb download again) :

-radio bug introduced by CAW is fixed .

-handgun bug introduced by CAW is fixed too.

EDIT :

disregard, the handgun bug is fixed, forgot to replace one file.

Edited by Dwarden

I havnt reloading anims of infantry weapons after installing of the hotfix. What the * ?

No reloading animations for me either. And the getMove command still doesn't seem to be working, unless I'm doing something wrong?

I also have no animations playing when getting in/out of vehicles.

But I want back Czech language, It's Czech game, why it isn't in patch?

remember the manual hotfix is only for these who already installed the previous full install

Installed new CWA - radio command is now fixed but there are problems with animations eg no weapon reloading for all weapons.

Was the patch/hotfix made in a hurry?

"CWA 2.0" sounds great but doublecheck it before release!! Better safe than sorry. :)

During normal gameplay I get untextured objects:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/DMarkwick/ColdWarAssault1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/DMarkwick/ColdWarAssault2.jpg

Changing screen resolution sometimes fixes some of it, but not all of it.

Further to my aforementioned untextured object issue, I get a black square that I assume is where my invisible mouse pointer is, which is visible in the above screenshots also. It moves around the screen accoring to how I move the mouse.

Edited by Rellikki

This does not look as CWA problem in any way, I would expect OFP 1.96 would exhibit the same problem and I assume it to be hw/drivers specific issue rather than a global problem.

Further to my aforementioned untextured object issue, I get a black square that I assume is where my invisible mouse pointer is, which is visible in the above screenshots also. It moves around the screen accoring to how I move the mouse.

This does not look as CWA problem in any way, I would expect OFP 1.96 would exhibit the same problem and I assume it to be hw/drivers specific issue rather than a global problem.

It seems this is correct, at least the part about it being a 1.96 issue also :)

Last night however, I played a thouroughly enjoyable 3 hour session where none of my above problems were manifested. I note that it was also the only time OFP fired up with the BIS company loading screen.

So it seems that it is possible for me to play in a fully textured state :) but only if I get the "good" startup.

I'd like to know if there are any tricks or pre-launch procedures I should do? It seems my HW and drivers are at least capable of error-free rendering, and I'm reluctant to change to newest drivers (although I use fairly new drivers) as they are lacking in other areas at the moment and I use my PC for graphics work.

Yes, I get it in OFP at times as well. Moving the cursor up to the top right of the screen seems to get rid of it.

Reload Animations: WORKING

Moving inside vehicles: WORKING

Looks fixed.

Great job with the new fix BIS. Anims are normally working now.

I haven't checked the new patch yet, but I have a different problem:

Whenever I enter the game, it's automatically gets minimized to desktop (not crashing, only minimized but still working). It never happened on my old PC, which had Windows XP (now I have Windows 7).

in the properties of OFP's shortcut, I selcted it to run as administrator and to run on Windows XP (Service Pack 3) but still doesn't fix anything.

Can anyone help my with this? I'm really frustrated... :(