Sign in to follow this  
Maio

Arma 3: Confirmed features | info & discussion

I'd like to see the Tiger, it's a nice chopper.

I'd like to see the Tiger, it's a nice chopper.

Yea it's pretty nice, I'm just happy that we will finally have the Mi-28, even if it is the result of Havoc/Hind/Kamov 3-way interbreeding, I love it just the same.

Will Arma 3 support the Razor Hydra motion controllers?

Edited by Kieran

btw does Ivan say "Hovercraft" @2:12

that would be an very interesting aspect but surely not easy in the implementation.

Should also add DAGR to the list of weapons, or maybe make an armament section.

Edit:

Only just read this post above mine, you can see during the Comanche part of the GT vid that the selected weapon is DAGR.

Eh, close enough. :cool:

Does 6.5x38mm fits STANAG magazines? The 6.8x43mm does.

Edited by [GR]Operative

Operative;1953714']Does 6.5x39mm fits STANAG magazines? The 6.8x43mm does.

yes it fits - but it is 6.5x38mm

The videos shown so far are using the same animations that Arma 2 used. Ivan said multiple times that the new animation system is work in progress.

Added game requirements to the list .

List updated :

Changed the name of the FN 2000 to MK 20

Changed the name of the MIl 28 KA 50 hybrid to Mil 48 Caiman

Added info regrading improved sound for heli's .

Actually, while Mil is the manufacturer, the aircraft is called the Mi-48 Caiman, so either use "Mil Mi-48 Caiman" or just "Mi-48 Caiman".

The military enthusiasm of fans Arma 3? I remember that maybe in Operation Arrowhead has a strong new unmanned AH-6X, whereby the focus away from the target, then firing rockets.

IB: We would like technology, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) to catch more. Our vision is that the player will have a small UAVs such as a rucksack on his back.

With him they need to explore the village, then such space robotic machine-gun nests, which, moreover, will be able to switch to their control.

We are planning a variety of unmanned vehicles. Innovation will also everything associated with diving and swimming.

From http://games.tiscali.cz - Interview with Ivan Buchta of Arma 3

This looks like there will be improved UAVs and added some small ones like Micro Air Vehicle

and also probably some Talon's

From http://games.tiscali.cz - Interview with Ivan Buchta of Arma 3

This looks like there will be improved UAVs and added some small ones like Micro Air Vehicle

and also probably some Talon's

List updated :

Added all 3 to the "sort of confirmed" section due to the "We would like" part of the sentence :p .

List updated:

Added munitions section to the list

Added the XM312 to the list . Check the rear gun on the boat

Can the title of this thread be changed to System Specs and Confirmed Features? or can a new stickied thread be made solely for System Specs? The title of this thread does not make it clear that system specs are mentioned here. Features is not the same as system specs... Then we won't have a bunch of people posting new topics about whether their system can handle ArmA III. Plus, anyone who wants to ask the question can... And if this isn't the right place to request this, please point me to the right forum, because the suggestions forum seems to be more about the game than the forums.

Can the title of this thread be changed to System Specs and Confirmed Features? or can a new stickied thread be made solely for System Specs? The title of this thread does not make it clear that system specs are mentioned here. Features is not the same as system specs... Then we won't have a bunch of people posting new topics about whether their system can handle ArmA III. Plus, anyone who wants to ask the question can... And if this isn't the right place to request this, please point me to the right forum, because the suggestions forum seems to be more about the game than the forums.

Lol nobody can run ArmA III yet (except BIS); it's not out. But the specs BIS released so far are probably estimates at best. I don't think we'll be able know reliably what the minimum and recommended specs will be until the game is much closer to release.

I don't see the point of making a new thread just for the specs since the game is not out . Plus they are one of the most visible items on this whole list and this thread is a sticky .

It's just it'll stop newcomers from posting countless threads about specs... And it saves current members from constantly pointing newcomers to this thread. Mainly requesting a title change but oh well, just trying to help newcomers.

thats not how it works, if you register here you promise to respect the forum rules who contain that you should not post threads about already existing topics.

so out of question.

if the game is out and more info is revelealed an exclusive ARMA III system specs thread is appropriet.

But for now what should we write in a thread like this?! we all know nothing more then the minimum specs and a note by dwarden and pettka. So "helping newcomers" doesnt work.

think about it and you may recognise the problem

(sarcasm) Yes, of course. (/sarcasm)

But then we wouldn't have OFP patch after 10 years if BI would drop support for a game just after new comes out... :)