Sign in to follow this  
Maio

Arma 3: Confirmed features | info & discussion

this actually stands for authentic sounds

you can see a BIS Dev with a mic in the background at 1:17 ;)

more like BIS Badass dev again :))

Not me. My camo worked well this time :icon_twisted:

Added underwater delivery vehicle . Temp name until we get an actual name for them .

You will also be pleased to know that this time around the sea looks/behaves like a real sea, with realistic waves and boats with physx!

Oddly enough the first thing that popped into my head between the water and physics was beach and under water games.

Not me. My camo worked well this time :icon_twisted:

hey you're not the only badass :))

hey you're not the only badass :)

well do you want to know who is

?

:D:D

sry :p

@pettka really like every sound i have heard so far! and really looking forward to more results, especially the "exotic" or better very rare ones and how you solve these problems. And for me as a trainee from JSRS, i am also very curious about the enhanced audio engine, if you know what i mean ;)

well do you want to know who is
?
You are absolutely right, he even had better camo and didn't get caught by camera. And yes, that means he was at the range too :icon_twisted:

That clip is funny, you have Ivan very upbeat to camera .. and then the guy talking and filming seems to have a brain fart .. whilst this happens you can see Ivan probably think "eeeehm, uuurr ... are you going to communicate!?" ...

I think if he took any longer stalling Ivan would have punched him out with the tag line "You want hand to hand combat and ragdoll, you got it bitch!".

Or something along those lines. :pet6: Infact that would have done wonders for publicity .. BIS realy need to step up the game on stunts like that :)

Edited by mrcash2009

learn to write in some understandable sort of english before you post more demands on these forums

I wonder if it is possible that whole stuff made for AmrA][ will be availble in the editor of ArmA]|[

Let be honest, positiv answer can shut whining and crying babys once for all.

I know that this is some kind of another timid question but I dont think it's a big deal to answer it if it's positive.

Old stuff in the editor and new stuf in campaing can make whole comunity happy... those who want to have realism can still have their co-op missions without modern/futuristic/phantasy/lightsabers stuff ;) those who need pvp balanced can use new stuf etc.

I believe that this what I'm dreaming about cost lot of time and work... but can we find any person on this forum who will dislike this? I don't think so :)

Would be kinda interesting if those who own ArmA2: CO can run it as a mod for ArmA3 in a backwards compatible type way. Obviously some things won't entirely be functional but to have the islands, units, and vehicles would be a plus. Of course this is all a really big stretch and hasn't been done in the past, so naysayers spare me the paragraph long reply of why it will likely never happen, I'm well aware as to the reasons.

BIS said before that they will try to keep compatibility to manageable levels. So many mods should be able to be ported to A3.

Would be kinda interesting if those who own ArmA2: CO can run it as a mod for ArmA3 in a backwards compatible type way. Obviously some things won't entirely be functional but to have the islands, units, and vehicles would be a plus. Of course this is all a really big stretch and hasn't been done in the past, so naysayers spare me the paragraph long reply of why it will likely never happen, I'm well aware as to the reasons.

Yeah, unfortunately you've right about it... this wont happen because it's like to do one and half game... nobody will pay for extra effort.

It's and it'll be a dream until release day.

confirmed in gametrailer video:

* SP mission only for the campaign - no coop this time

* anti-personal mines

Yum! AP mines.

M2A1 is a WWII howitzer... 105mm?

Something like this... but why slammer?

I think M-ATV is called like that in game ;] Either that or the Namer...

Seriously it can't be a hover tank because it's not a near future.

It must be Howitzer or new M1A1 prototype... BIS fantasy tank ;)