Damn. I was SO looking forward to this. My PC is in bits with a dead PSU. I hope to be back online soon.

And you would have been so excited Tanks..... we had Tavish on the sever last night. Rock was so excited to have another bloke form the UK to chat with :)

Sekra is making some corrections to the mission and including more of the infantry units to choose from. The server is up regularly unless we are making some changes.

if anyone wishies to play before the final V3 release please PM me to join and ill give you download links and teamspeak details.

My weekend started today, so if you guys are playing tonight I'll take the new files.

Next testing session will begin in a couple of hours. Anyone wanting the next PRACS release beforehand, join us in the test and give feedback to make the mod even better than it is already! PM wld427 for access to the testing session. It has been a lot of fun playing but the more the merrier! Just as a side note this will also require you to download the whole PRACS mod again and again a few times as bugs are sorted but the downloads are now on a high speed server. Just so you know.

To Sekra you listen! Last night was quite fun as well. Looking forward to hopping back on tonight for some Chernarus RACS action!

HUZZAH!

Update: There were eight of us on tonight, and it was a blast! It's a good challenge each mission.

Edited by Sgt Mack

More testing today again soon! I removed Isla Duala and Lingor temporarily from the server so if you used to have them enabled, please disable them for the tests from now on. I'm fairly sure I've fixed all the remaining bugs from the mission that I was aware of. After this focus will be on performance tuning. I hope as many as possible can join again tonight!

More testing today again soon! I removed Isla Duala and Lingor temporarily from the server so if you used to have them enabled, please disable them for the tests from now on. I'm fairly sure I've fixed all the remaining bugs from the mission that I was aware of. After this focus will be on performance tuning. I hope as many as possible can join again tonight!

Sounds great Sekra! I'm not sure what time I'll be on. Found out my brother and his family are coming over. So, I will see you guys later.

Mission updated along with a updated version of TK Extension. Download the file from the usual location. NOTE! You have to ONLY update TK Extension, not the rest.

What was changed in this update?

I asked the same thing. wld427 said a few config changes, plus addan SA-8 and MTLB.

where is the update location for the takistani extension? the pracs.info forums are still down.

If you wish to get the latest version, contact Wld427 via PM and he'll provide you with links :)

Tanky tanky tanky...

3 versions of MTLB; MTLB, MTLB with MG and SA-13 Gopher SAM, NOT SA-8.. And I tell ya that thing is LETHAL!

arma2oa%202012-01-30%2005-22-17-78_thumb.png

arma2oa%202012-01-30%2005-21-33-46_thumb.png

arma2oa%202012-01-30%2005-22-56-92_thumb.png

arma2oa%202012-01-30%2005-22-48-79_thumb.png

arma2oa%202012-01-30%2005-24-08-59_thumb.png

Edited by Sekra

Everyone, please read the posts before you post.

Moviemaster, four posts ahead of yours Crimsontide asked and the next post Gossamer answered. PM Wld427 and he will send you the link for the downloads. It's a private test at the moment for the latest version.

OK gents thank you for your patience but have put the addons thru some serious multiplayer testing and a couple small issues are being cleared up now. Also there is even more content being added to the Takistani extension courtesy of Vilas and Franze. I will get some more pics up soon.

new addition to the takistani extension.

th_arma2oa2012-02-0515-35-34-51.jpg

model courtesey of Franze.

I approve of this addition.

Top stuff! Thanks wld!

Ballistic09 pimping his FV-107 Scimitar and wld427 saving Sgt. Mack under fire during last nights test playing PRACS Insurgency:

arma2oa%202012-02-05%2006-18-10-82_thumb.png

arma2oa%202012-02-05%2007-03-18-66_thumb.png

arma2oa%202012-02-05%2007-03-30-07_thumb.png

arma2oa%202012-02-05%2007-03-33-49_thumb.png

new addition to the takistani extension.

model courtesey of Franze.

Good work wld, looks really good :)

Thanks for the save Eddie! I surely appreciated it.

Great job on the Fitter, and thanks Franze!

See you guys later on.

Mack