I'll try it now.

If there's any way for ME to fix it, then you are welcome to tell me.

EDIT: The Semi is also default.

Unless you have prior experience with configs, then I'd say no. If you do, look in the pracs_weapons.pbo (I think it's that) and check out the M16A1 inheritance. Problem lies in there.

Ah. I thought it was as simple as changing a sound file. But I can live with it.

@Wld427: Fix for M16A1 config:

class PRACS_M16A1 : M16A2 {
	scope = public;
	model = "\PRACS_weapons\wep\PRACS_M16A1";
	optics = false;
	displayName = "M-16A1";
	picture = "\PRACS_weapons\wep\ico_m16a1.paa";
	UiPicture = "\CA\weapons\data\Ico\i_regular_CA.paa";
	modes[] = {"Single", "FullAuto"};
	weaponInfoType = "RscWeaponZeroing";
	discreteDistance[] = {25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 175, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800};
	discreteDistanceInitIndex = 8;
	descriptionShort = "m16A1";

class FullAuto : Single {
		displayName = $STR_DN_MODE_FULLAUTO;
		autoFire = true;
		recoil = "recoil_auto_primary_3outof10";
		recoilProne = "recoil_auto_primary_prone_3outof10";
		minRange = 0;
		minRangeProbab = 0.1;
		midRange = 25;
		midRangeProbab = 0.7;
		maxRange = 70;
		maxRangeProbab = 0.05;
	};

class Library {
		libTextDesc = "US Sourced M-16A1 Assault Rifle.";
	};

class Armory {
		author = PRACS;
	};
};

the missile is used with the BIS artillery module

ive tried using it with the artillery module and it does nothing also the 155mm does nothing either anyone else got it working?

are you trying to use it it in the latest version of domination?

im trying to use in in SP im tryin to include in in my mission im making

i dont have any problems whatsoever placing an empty unit in the editor and the artillery computer working.

get in as gunner and hit your scroll wheel for th action menu and viola

This mod is awesome, been playing with it for a while now.

RACS is from ArmA 1, correct?

This mod is awesome, been playing with it for a while now.

RACS is from ArmA 1, correct?

yes it started there. it was one of the original BIS factions for arma1 that they kinda neglected. So myself and FA Dalai Lamar started up PRACS to give them a little love. After Arma1 i decided to continue the work that was started and PRACS evolved into what it is now. I am so proud of what i have accomplished with the Arma2 section. Everything had to be re-done and modernized for for arma2 and then again for OA. With the help of my friends like RKSL-Rock, Sekra, Vilas, Soul_Assasain, Ballistic09, Darkhorse, Tankbuster, Lennard, and many many others helping to educate me, the project became my second child.

In the end i am so glad to get messages like these to hear you guys are enjoying and playing the addons. that is the real reward for me.

In other news, expect an update soon after i finish the takistani extension which i can hopefully get done with this week.

Edited by wld427

i dont have any problems whatsoever placing an empty unit in the editor and the artillery computer working.

get in as gunner and hit your scroll wheel for th action menu and viola

I think he means synching them to the BIS artillery module and then using the SOM module to call for fire, in which case, yeah, the PRACS arty doesn't work with the arty module. it works fine with the fire computer, but not the module.

I think he means synching them to the BIS artillery module and then using the SOM module to call for fire, in which case, yeah, the PRACS arty doesn't work with the arty module. it works fine with the fire computer, but not the module.

OK i am aware of that problem. I never really focused on that as the units are mostly geared towards co-op play. I will take a look into integrating with the support module. No guarantees though :)

im trying to use in in SP im tryin to include in in my mission im making

Are you running it with any other addons? :confused:

Several people have tested it since your post, and no one has had any problems except you...

sorry for the multiple post my computer was messing up

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

no i was usingthe BIS artillery support module

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

will you be adding the Pracs car pack from arma1 like the military police vehicles etc?

OK i am aware of that problem. I never really focused on that as the units are mostly geared towards co-op play. I will take a look into integrating with the support module. No guarantees though :)

It would be great if you would. I tend to use the arty module in quite a few of the missions I make because the simple support module just feels like cheating :D

Mirage and etendard was planes of my country!!malvinas isles war !and the textures have the flag and the shield of Republica Argentina that is very nive.

Mirage and etendard was planes of my country!!malvinas isles war !and the textures have the flag and the shield of Republica Argentina that is very nive.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here.....

i think he wants them reskined so they are like the aircraft used in the Falklands war.

I think he wants argentina textures/roundel on the two planes mentioned.

I think he wants argentina textures/roundel on the two planes mentioned.

hes always free to start any mod of his choosing at any time he pleases......

I take from this he is angry about the resemblance between RACS and Argentina's Aircraft choices and Logo design.

Although the Flag design and Roundels are very close I see no reason to take offense.

ITS JUST A GAME.

I take from this he is angry about the resemblance between RACS and Argentina's Aircraft choices and Logo design.

Although the Flag design and Roundels are very close I see no reason to take offense.

ITS JUST A GAME.

Im not sure how to take what this guy is posting. I simply used the stuff from arma1. The custom roundel was made by FA Dalai Lamar and it came straight from the flag. I made the naval roundel from the flag and an anchor outline.

It in no way is intended nor does it reflect any real military.