since the file in question is called config_spyglass i am guessing this is a derivative of the exile mod which has quite a few mistakes. The most glaring one is one of their files is called config.cpp which is a reserved bis file name. That immediately makes it an addon, not a mission.

1) if description.ext has #include "config.cpp" rename config.cpp to something else.

2) all files #included from any init*.sqf cannot be compressed. if your init*.sqf file(s) #include anything, exclude them from compression (also via setup)

My english is low. "#include "Config Spyglass.hpp" remove

This is the final state: 

description.ext: http://hastebin.com/upayudalis.php

What do I have to do now? and I apologize for tiring you.  :(

A bottom line : http://i.hizliresim.com/zndGOD.png

contact me on skype  mike.andrew

I added it via skype : salihcn.binboga

well binarize crashes - pboproject has no relation to that AFAIK

i recommend you to join the skype group chat for map makers - people in there have experience with binarize crashes with terrains and what to do/try

it doesnt crash thou when i use addon builder.

the only difference i am aware of is that pboproject scans configs for land_classes more intelligently

so some scanned config could be the reason/involved

but again i told you where to get live support. up to you to take it or not.

otherwise you have to wait for mikero to check the thread again

binarise crashes if any config it attempts to scan on the p: drive has errors

it has nothing to do with the project under the hammer. it is the mere fact that there is a faulty config.cpp/bin on the p: drive \some\where

and some\where is determined by the list,of,paths you set in pboPro

just one of the insane 'errors' it trips over are extra commas at the end of array[]= {one,two,three , };

another is two  repeated semi colons  

the scanning code is primitive because all it is desperately looking for is a land class.

this doesn't just apply to configs that are, in fact genuine and being used,, but any garbage in your paths will cause a crash.

under other circumstances it also applies to faulty, binarised, p3ds .

It's always helpful to know that addon builder 'works' because all it means is your current project is reasonably ok. But addon builder isn't sophisticated enough to give bis binarise all the information it needs. This ranges from missing, unrelated, pre-binarised p3ds in your temp folder, to the problem your experiencing here.

• Like 1

Thanks for the explanation Mikero that answers some questions as to why I'm having issues, just a matter now of me trolling through configs.

One request: Can you possibly rework the manual section of the  path entries, allowing for easier removal and adding? My path is incredibly long and it would be great to be able to remove single entries

Hey Mikero I've just updated to the latest pboproject, and after removing all my land class paths and letting pboproject detect them all is well again in the house of Auss, thanks mate your a gentlemen and a scholar :) 

just be aware Auss that the latest update changes missing land classes to warnings not errors because of the sometimes severe pain in chasing them down, I regret doing this because 1) everyone ignores warnings and complains later "why doesn't it work",, and 2) your map is faulty, and, does not work as intended. But, the choice is now yours, not mine, to make.

The -W option considers all warnings are errors. I live in hope that some will use it.

as for the also painfully long edit line. the current answer is no, i wont do that because the pain caused by typos and non-existent folders is even worse.

• Like 1

Oh really? ouch I prefer chasing those errors down tbh. Ok I'll take the -w switch off and see how we go 

As for the folder path for Land class is it possible to select more that one folder at a time as its very time consuming atm,  also cant you add the ability to remove an unused folder? 

well even with the -w tick on its still completing the build. 

• Like 1

@Auss, the latest subscriber dll's have removed the land class nightmare completely. I do what's necessary now inside the dll. Your need to specify anything has gone away, and the cause of many of the binarise crashes (broken configs on the p drive) has also been eradicated.

this won't relieve the crashes binarise does due to faulty p3d's but my guess is 50%++ of the causes are now non-existent.

mikero I was trying to get the subscriber tools earlier. But I've never used paypal to send money! An it said something, about you would have to pay a small fee to revive the funds. Is that correct? Or do I have to click something I'm not seeing lol. I was using the paypal link from aaaSubscriber on https://dev.withsix.com/projects/mikero-pbodll/files

On 24/01/2017 at 4:38 PM, mikero said:

small fee is fine by me.

I sent payment this morning, hopefully it when through ok...

pboProject updated for map makers.

handles 'missing forest icons'
    discovery of more p3d types that need land classes to operate 'correctly' when baked in wrps, streetlamps, towers, blah....

• Like 1

Hello I heard that one of your tools have dummy apex file's so you can put apex assets into the asset library.

Firstly awesome I've been looking all over the web to find out how people use apex content for map making so I can finish my map off.

Secondly which one of your tools does that I have your Pbo generators (love-em) but their aren't exactly labels on what the rest do which one am I looking for.

Edited by Someone1303

tanoa_map_objects.rar is what you're interested in, and thank you for your comments.

it was recently updated to provide origami models of bulldozers and wrecks. Only to discover that bis released these as a pbo (not ebo) a few days later.

Cheers however Is this a subscriber download.

I do not believe its on your regular list.

There was however a origami.png file showing a demonstration of what it does is present.

Edited by Someone1303

why on earth would I offer this for free?

• Like 1

Oh ok then I'm looking at subscribing in the future anyway was just wondering

Sorry if I put you on the spot

Hey mikero, I am having an issue packing my addons. 

My folder structure:

/anc

/anc_afghan

/anc_main

/anc_roads

When I pack the subfolders separately (each gets its own pbo) it tells me rapify is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch file.

K1eRkMm.png

When I pack the root folder, it tells me the pbos cannot be packed due to an error with MakePbo.exe. The same error it had with rapify.

AXtwCEr.png

you either haven't installed them, or ignored the warning message when you installed the dePbo64.dll

• Like 1