Would this the right place to discuss the subscriber tools?

I just recently updated my toolset and pboproject can not pack my map anymore. I get error ?? Folder cannot be renamed to?? and no log files are written. 

What does this error mean? [From what I've gathered currently the map project can't be open in terrain builder at the same time]

--Update

I had "full build" ticked and without it map packing started, but it still could not read the .WRP.

I do have had "full build" ticked in previous versions and had no problems. What does it actually do?

It actually seemed to cause another problem in another module where class static was apparently overwritten as blank? Or at least it caused lot of missing scope errors. Without "full build" got no errors from it.

--Update 2

It seems that by going through the subscriber pack files I managed to correct the problem by copying the new binmakerules I had downloaded and changing the tool filepaths to point into right places. (and managed to do it while packing and before pboproject needed it.. :D )

Map works and buildings and trees even show up on the map as they should.

--Update 3

Actually my original problem may have been caused by having the terrain builder open at the same time. -> will test this theory.

Yes that was it! In previous versions having the project open did not hinder packing though,

Hi Mikero. I am thinking about purchasing the subscription version but first would like to know a few things...

- Does this work on missions with lots of scripts, etc?

- Do you offer any support?

- How long does it take to receive the tools after the payment has been sent?

Hi Mikero. I am thinking about purchasing the subscription version but first would like to know a few things...

- Does this work on missions with lots of scripts, etc?

- Do you offer any support?

- How long does it take to receive the tools after the payment has been sent?

For question #2 Mikero is always in the terrain builders skype channel, he's personally helped me a ton of times.

For question #3 I think it depends on the time you order, he does them manually, for me i had a 6hr wait but i ordered before i went to bed, it was there when i woke.

I am using your free tools. I would like to be able to prevent stop the .pbo from being opened like others have done... Support: If I get stuck with doing this or whatever it may be. I use them currently for packing and extracting .pbo files.

I had to reinstall Windows on my PC, so all DePBO tools I had are removed as of now.

I went to WithSIX dev site but I can't find ConvertP3D.

What is happened to this tool?

Is DeP3D -Bxx the new equivalent of ConvertP3D?

Also, I can't downgrade my p3d binarized models from ODOL60 and ODOL58 files to ODOL48, when I try it gives me this:

Debug: lod size mismatch
Internally generated code bug detection
no changes

I think that this is a bug, I also have tried to convert to A2:OA DLC ODOL (ODOL50) and then to ODOL48 but it gives me the same error.

I am using latest version of DLL (4.97).

Please fix it asap :)

Can someone provide 32bit version of mikero's depbo tools package? (version 3.99 and 4.05 are 32bit, I don't know about newer 32bit versions...)

I am getting the following message with the subscription version when I try to pack a .pbo with custom parameters/options.

"DePbo No File found"

I have the DePbo 64 .dll inside the same folder as the MakePbo too. Any ideas?

I am attempting to update ExtractPbo.2.14.5.24.Installer.exe and files keep getting stopped by my antivirus.  Is this correct?  Thanks!

so I downloaded the nikeros dos tools and Im trying to rapify a config.cpp file no clue how to do it any ideas or tutorials out there ?

so I downloaded the nikeros dos tools and Im trying to rapify a config.cpp file no clue how to do it any ideas or tutorials out there ?

Look in the 'docs' folder, all the tools have guides

Well... I had Arma 3 Tools that was sort of working, but the buldozer wasn't functioning. It was suggested that my BIS P drive wasn't working properly, so I was referred to Mikero's arma3p.exe. The guide to installing that says I need three files, so I installed them. Then I ran arma3p.exe, and it said I needed another file not mentioned on the guide. I downloaded that one, and then the .exe began to do its work. When I came back, everything looked good on the DOS prompt, but there was no P drive at all. Looking further into it, I needed to update my mapdisk.bat. So I did that, added edits, changed the path to where my arma3tools program sits, and ran it. Still no P drive. Now nothing works, at all. It's all sitting there in my E:\ drive buried in the endless folders of program files, Steam, and such BS, all nice and safe, but I just can't use it if everything depends on P:

when I ran the mapdisk, the file started and stopped so quick I couldn't read it. I had to do a quick printscreen to see what it says, and all is good. It should have redirected the Arma 3 Tools folder to P:

Any help, ideas, solutions?

Hi Mikero,

I had a problem about model.cfg. I think it's about the pboProject. (I'm using the last versions of the tools.)

This is the topic: forums.bistudio.com/topic/185513-modelcfg-cannot-have-externs-rapify-failed/

I wanted to put it here.

Hey Guys

I am trying to pack up a PBO with the PBO Project, but keep coming up with this error

description.ext In File Test.Map\description.ext: Line 8 true and false do not exist

I also have another one that comes up, seems to be just 2 files that have the true and false in it.

Thanks in Advance

I tried to register, but I never got the email to confirm account. Who do I email to sort that out?

• Like 1

Correct - I'm trying to register as well, but no registration email arrives...  can't complete registration.

Message sent to mikero.

Correct - I'm trying to register as well, but no registration email arrives...  can't complete registration.

Message sent to mikero.

I tried that, he just said it must be a spam blocker. :( I used 3 different email companies, still nothing! I just gave up tbh

I tried the forgot password option a couple days ago and no email, spam or otherwise.  

I tried the forgot password option a couple days ago and no email, spam or otherwise.  

Yeah did same the thing. I think its just broke.

• Like 1

Still broken -- sent payment to Mikero in December but no response yet.  Hoping he logs on soon.

Still broken -- sent payment to Mikero in December but no response yet.  Hoping he logs on soon.

Hope you get it sorted, I still can't even get the email :(