celery

COOP 10 Chernarus Apocalypse, part one

tested this out last night on our dedicated server with 6 people. it was intense, we made it to the airfield and then well... we were... yeah. regardless, great mission Celery! i really enjoy it.

Finished it with mostly 2 people and had another join towards the end.

Good stuff. Needs voice acting. Otherwise, a-some. Bring on part 2 n' shit.

Voice acting in a MP mission that's already 7mb big, Cameron? I think you're taking this too far. :p

Voice acting in a MP mission that's already 7mb big, Cameron? I think you're taking this too far. :p

... yep

is there any chance of making this require only Arma2, what with the eventual release of Arma2Free and all ? :j:

my first try, alone, after midnight. i didnt last long :o

zombie scratched me on the tower, yeah, they climb up!

arma2oa2011061000545781.th.png

Edited by [DirTyDeeDs]-Ziggy-

Yeah, I'll do it some time in the future. However it does mean that there will be no flashlights, flare guns or buckshot shotties. Perhaps people will buy the real deal to get them. :p

H@1 n00b5 g3t b3++3r 1n+3rn3t. :slayer1:

Yeah, I'll do it some time in the future. However it does mean that there will be no flashlights, flare guns or buckshot shotties. Perhaps people will buy the real deal to get them. :p

thanks! :icon_arrow::icon_dj::icon_arrow: :pc:

I have to say, this is one of the BEST missions I have ever played...EVER. Please tell me you are going to continue this.

I agree with B17. This had me really scared getting chased in the dark by like 4 zombies. :)

I start this mission in sp, wenn it starts i have compas,glock and no map so i dont know how find that tower, can i find somware map maybe by serching bodies or i must find that towar in another way ?

But i find a way how to cheat :( Dont read if you dont must.

I press T and i have window with map i can zoom in, and make marker using shift+lmb, now i know how to find that tower

I start this mission in sp, wenn it starts i have compas,glock and no map so i dont know how find that tower, can i find somware map maybe by serching bodies or i must find that towar in another way ?

But i find a way how to cheat :( Dont read if you dont must.

The task and briefing say that you should go northwest.

You've some competition boys lol

You'll have to hire some actual AI actors, the BIS ones are a bit stiff and tend not to show fear. Well, apart from lying down.

Credits & thanks:

Mission is mostly based on the scripts (and sounds, and all other stuff) of the Chernarus Apocalypse. Plot is slightly different.

5chars.

See the new mission I made in Chernarus Apocalypse setting:

http://armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=14558

pretty fuckin lame in my opinion to advertise your mission in someone elses mission thread.

put it in your sig, or make your own dam thread! :mad:

to each his own. not something I would do. out of respect.

Edited by [DirTyDeeDs]-Ziggy-

This is really fun, I love playing it with bros, and I have to say thank you for commenting the scripts! Although I won't ever reach a level that I'm able to release anything big, it's fun making small missions with the zombies.

Have a good one!

Thanks for this great map but it doesn't run in Arma 2 [Free]. I thought it was addon free which it is but only if you have OA.

Would you consider to change this few dependencies to make it usable with Arma 2 Free? I have told so many people about the Zombie map but now they can't play it.

Yes, I'll make an A2Free version after I get part 2 done.

Great, thanks. I tried this on my own but the people are not the only ones who need to get replaced. :)

Maybe BIS allows in the near future to combine Arma 2 Free with Arrowhead so people with Arrowhead can play it too.

New part is pretty much done and is hopefully coming soon if it passes quality assurance.

New part is pretty much done and is hopefully coming soon if it passes quality assurance.

Hahahah, I'm sure its fine Celery.

If you ever want assistance with creativity in terms of storyline give me a yell, would love to help.