Sign in to follow this  
JAG201509

New Army

Hey,

I think that in the next DLC the British Armed Forces should be put in.. i think most Brits who play ArmA II will agree with me. (sarcasm) ;)

That said I want the Royal Marine Commando's :)

i can has youknighted kingdumb speshul bote servise, pl0x?????//???/?!!!!1!!!1!!

SRSLY GUISE: Is there a mirror for the AAW mod somewhere or is it only downloadable through Yoma? I'd love to download it, but the download manager is confusing to operate.

EDIT: Fixed it and finally got it to work. Turns out I was using an older version of Yoma. Downloaded the latest beta version of Yoma and all is well.

Its a flamin' outrage.

Yes, it is. Absolutely disgusting.

Edited by Laqueesha

a proper DLC for the royal marines would be cool the is a mod for the commandos but there isnt to many units in it

Hey,

I think that in the next DLC a spellchecker for the BIF should be put in.. i think most punctuation nazis will agree with me.

:m:

Will this turn into a meme?

but i agree, adf is a pretty cool guy eh shoots guns and doesnt afraid of anything

lol i'm surprised that this thread has not been locked yet

or does the ADF have something to do with what's happening here

*X Files music*

but i agree, adf is a pretty cool guy eh shoots guns and doesnt afraid of anything

Not that good at English eh?

Why don't both Americans and Australians agree to disagree, and then agree to both agree that the Israeli's have the funniest headgear? :p

Lol agreed

i think armariffic is a pretty cool guy. eh doesn't know what memes are and doesn't afraid of anything. :p

I can't believe I haven't seen this thread up until now. Cool stories, bros.

In other news, i think laqueesha is a pretty kewl gui. he don't know what afraid means and/or meant in latin.

why would the ADF care about this thread?? if anything they would support it.

Angus Houston: G'day, mates! Well, good sire, I do believe that a fine Australian Defence Force downloadable content pack from Bohemia Interactive Studio is in order, do you?

Stephen Smith: Crikey! You are right on there, old chap! Pip, pip, cheerio!

Cool stories, bros.

cool-story-bro.jpg

Edited by Laqueesha

pfpfpfpt maybe without that silly hat constricting their brain-thing flow

come on man...you haven't made a single point other than "THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE HERE WOULD SUPPORT IT!" tell us americans why it is a good idea. America is the best country FYI (and england and stuff is ok)

Edited by Fox '09

America got thier defence force in the game lots of times i think that the ADF should be in the game it would increase popularity with the game in Australia.