Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

Six Updater: Install/Update mods, missions. Delta patching. Server browser, and more!

with some friend we started to use SixUpdater a couple of weeks ago as we sarted to play on ACE (better late than never!) and we find it very useful as it easily fixed any file mismatch error that popped up.

There is a "but" though since, as we are all located in Western Europe, the download speed were from another decade. For example, it took about 3 hours to download ACE suite through SU while it took half an hour at most downloading the same files on our own servers.

Would it be possible for us to host a mirror that would be detected by Six Updater?

Cheers and thanks a lot for your tools Sickboy!

Great! Glad to hear you guys are enjoying!

Regarding the speeds; that's very odd, speeds should be rather great, especially in western Europe.

For example, I was doing 8.5 MegaByte/sec+ last night on my 160 Mbit line in NL while re-installing ACE.

Most common reasons for slow downloads is an unprioritized mirror list, connection issues (e.g some are blocked), or elaborate security suites that slow down the processes considerably.

You could try to run speed/ping test, which should re order the mirrors.

Also, I am wondering if you get different results with http://play.withsix.com instead of SIX Updater.

In any case, it's possible to run an official mirror if you can host a http webserver, preferably also rsync, and allow rsync over ssh for the mod update pushes.

Or you could setup a private custom repository, to e.g just serve the mods needed for your community, to your community.

Both are documented over at: http://www.six-projects.net/Six_Updater+Documentation#Repository%20Hosting

Hope this helps!

Most common reasons for slow downloads is an unprioritized mirror list,

Will check that.

connection issues (e.g some are blocked), or elaborate security suites that slow down the processes considerably.

If we all had the exact sam PC, I would agree but, it sometimes cause some WFT moments, we each have a different configuration so that doesn't seems probable to me.

You could try to run speed/ping test, which should re order the mirrors.

Will try that.

Also, I am wondering if you get different results with http://play.withsix.com instead of SIX Updater.

PlayWithSix is nice but I miss the ability to pick what I want to download along the big ones (mainstream addons) as we are using a bucket of smaller addons it would be hard to collect through Pw6 (it could be that I've misunderstood how to use correctly though).

In any case, it's possible to run an official mirror if you can host a http webserver, preferably also rsync, and allow rsync over ssh for the mod update pushes.

Or you could setup a private custom repository, to e.g just serve the mods needed for your community, to your community.

Both are documented over at: http://www.six-projects.net/Six_Updater+Documentation#Repository%20Hosting

I've checked that doc but the question is about ACE file (not the old Stable version, the actual ones), how to get them first? (For now, it takes someone to first slowly download them all and then reupload the couple of Gigs on our own servers where its light fast to download them).

Thanks for your support Sickboy.

If we all had the exact sam PC, I would agree but, it sometimes cause some WFT moments, we each have a different configuration so that doesn't seems probable to me.
Still each can have security suites that interfere. If you could share connection speeds / locations, that could help as well.

If you could note which mirrors are used by the client when you download, it might help explain why you are getting slow speed.

PlayWithSix is nice but I miss the ability to pick what I want to download along the big ones (mainstream addons) as we are using a bucket of smaller addons it would be hard to collect through Pw6 (it could be that I've misunderstood how to use correctly though).
Sure, we're working on implementing custom modsets and repositories, but it's besides the point.

It would be valuable to know if the behavior is similar in recent PwS builds, or if it's different (hopefully working better).

I've checked that doc but the question is about ACE file (not the old Stable version, the actual ones), how to get them first? (For now, it takes someone to first slowly download them all and then reupload the couple of Gigs on our own servers where its light fast to download them).
The latest is only available on the SU network unless someone else makes it available differently.

A new stable is at least incoming as well.

But more importantly, if even installing updates to mods takes a long time then there's definitely something fishy going on. Because we deploy realtime delta patching, updates should have a very limited amount of data to transfer usually, and should be done in a fraction of the full mod installation etc.

It's not just that only changed files are processed, but in these files, only the actual changed bytes by delta-patching are downloaded.

For a better analysis you can best create a ticket and attach the log files from each client experiencing the slowness.

http://www.six-updater.net/p/support.html

Ok, I'll try to gather datas.

So whilst looking for the Sixupdater, I found that I have to go to your site...

The amount of adverts on your site that say 'download here/now' is unreal, I dont need a PDF creator, If I wanted one I would look for one.

How do I load a repository link in playwithsix?

Edited by CannonousCrash

02:36:09: Executing Install or Update Mods: ['install']

02:36:16: Updater (v1.0.0) by Sickboy [Patrick Roza] <sb_at_dev-heaven.net>

02:36:16: Run with --help for help

02:36:16: WARNING: Please make sure anything ARMA related has been closed / shutdown, incl explorer windows, etc

02:36:16: ARMA Path: f:/program files/bohemia interactive/arma 2

02:36:16: ARMA exe: f:/program files/bohemia interactive/arma 2/expansion/beta/arma2oa.exe

02:36:23: Manager for: expansion\beta;expansion\beta\expansion;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_USNavy;@JayArma2Lib_new;@ACRE;@st_interact;@ACEX_RU;@stmovement;@st_acre_volume;@st_lb_enhance;@mcn_hazarkot;@st_map_autobrightness;@mcn_aliabad;@sthud

02:36:23:

02:36:23: Processing:

02:36:23: = expansion/beta

02:36:23: Already installed, trying to update...

02:36:23: Required Version: 117 - Required GUID: f77e651c-8ce4-11e0-93e3-00248c385045

02:36:23: Selected host: rsync://eu-de1.sixmirror.com/su/rel/expansion/beta/.pack

02:36:23: Processing .repository.yml

02:36:56: RuntimeError (RuntimeError) rSync error 12 while processing fetch_file: --times -O --no-whole-file -r --delete --partial --progress -h --timeout=30 --exclude=.rsync --exclude=*.zsync "rsync://eu-de1.sixmirror.com/su/rel/expansion/beta/.pack/.repository.yml" .. See log for details.

If you believe this is a program error, please report the issue to SU Support incl details and logfiles.

02:37:29: RuntimeError (RuntimeError) rSync error 12 while processing fetch_file: --times -O --no-whole-file -r --delete --partial --progress -h --timeout=30 --exclude=.rsync --exclude=*.zsync "rsync://six.tier1ops.eu/rel/expansion/beta/.pack/.repository.yml" .. See log for details.

If you believe this is a program error, please report the issue to SU Support incl details and logfiles.

02:38:04: RuntimeError (RuntimeError) rSync error 12 while processing fetch_file: --times -O --no-whole-file -r --delete --partial --progress -h --timeout=30 --exclude=.rsync --exclude=*.zsync "rsync://us-la1.sixmirror.com/su/rel/expansion/beta/.pack/.repository.yml" .. See log for details.

02:38:37: RuntimeError (RuntimeError) rSync error 12 while processing fetch_file: --times -O --no-whole-file -r --delete --partial --progress -h --timeout=30 --exclude=.rsync --exclude=*.zsync "rsync://eu-dk1.sixmirror.com/su/rel/expansion/beta/.pack/.repository.yml" .. See log for details.

02:39:11: RuntimeError (RuntimeError) rSync error 12 while processing fetch_file: --times -O --no-whole-file -r --delete --partial --progress -h --timeout=30 --exclude=.rsync --exclude=*.zsync "rsync://us-nc2.sixmirror.com/su/rel/expansion/beta/.pack/.repository.yml" .. See log for details.

02:39:47: RuntimeError (RuntimeError) rSync error 12 while processing fetch_file: --times -O --no-whole-file -r --delete --partial --progress -h --timeout=30 --exclude=.rsync --exclude=*.zsync "rsync://us-test-dreamhost.sixmirror.com/su/rel/expansion/beta/.pack/.repository.yml" .. See log for details.

02:39:49: Repository version: 115, GUID: f77e651c-8ce4-11e0-93e3-00248c385045

02:39:49: Calculating checksums for wd

100.00% (23/23) 00:00:03

02:39:53: Calculating checksums for pack

100.00% (23/23) 00:00:04

02:39:57: Pack Changes: 8, New: 0, Obsolete: 0

02:39:57: Processing Changes...

100.00% (8/8) 00:01:11

02:41:08: WD Changes: 0, New: 0, Obsolete: 0

02:41:08: Dumping transfer logs

02:41:08: Changes detected. Verifying checksums...

02:41:08: New repository version: 117, Pack Size: 27.55 MB, WD Size: 60.11 MB

02:41:08: Applied version: 117

02:41:08:

02:41:08: = @CBA_A2

02:41:08: Already installed, trying to update...

02:41:08: Mod is tagged 'skip' (probably no updates detected). Skipping...

02:41:08: = @CBA_OA

02:41:08: Mod is tagged 'skip' (probably no updates detected). Skipping...

02:41:08: = @CBA

02:41:08: Required Version: 189 - Required GUID: a1f1f4d2-b521-11e0-8769-00248c385045

02:41:08: Selected host: rsync://eu-de1.sixmirror.com/su/rel/cba/.pack

02:41:08: Processing .repository.yml

02:41:42: RuntimeError (RuntimeError) rSync error 12 while processing fetch_file: --times -O --no-whole-file -r --delete --partial --progress -h --timeout=30 --exclude=.rsync --exclude=*.zsync "rsync://eu-de1.sixmirror.com/su/rel/cba/.pack/.repository.yml" .. See log for details.

02:42:22: RuntimeError (RuntimeError) rSync error 12 while processing fetch_file: --times -O --no-whole-file -r --delete --partial --progress -h --timeout=30 --exclude=.rsync --exclude=*.zsync "rsync://us-test-dreamhost.sixmirror.com/su/rel/cba/.pack/.repository.yml" .. See log for details.

02:42:56: RuntimeError (RuntimeError) rSync error 12 while processing fetch_file: --times -O --no-whole-file -r --delete --partial --progress -h --timeout=30 --exclude=.rsync --exclude=*.zsync "rsync://us-la1.sixmirror.com/su/rel/cba/.pack/.repository.yml" .. See log for details.

02:43:27: RuntimeError (RuntimeError) rSync error 12 while processing fetch_file: --times -O --no-whole-file -r --delete --partial --progress -h --timeout=30 --exclude=.rsync --exclude=*.zsync "rsync://six.tier1ops.eu/rel/cba/.pack/.repository.yml" .. See log for details.

02:43:59: RuntimeError (RuntimeError) rSync error 12 while processing fetch_file: --times -O --no-whole-file -r --delete --partial --progress -h --timeout=30 --exclude=.rsync --exclude=*.zsync "rsync://us-nc1.sixmirror.com/su/rel/cba/.pack/.repository.yml" .. See log for details.

02:44:31: RuntimeError (RuntimeError) rSync error 12 while processing fetch_file: --times -O --no-whole-file -r --delete --partial --progress -h --timeout=30 --exclude=.rsync --exclude=*.zsync "rsync://us-nc2.sixmirror.com/su/rel/cba/.pack/.repository.yml" .. See log for details.

02:44:32: Repository version: 188, GUID: a1f1f4d2-b521-11e0-8769-00248c385045

02:44:32: Calculating checksums for wd

100.00% (40/40) 00:00:00

02:44:33: Calculating checksums for pack

100.00% (40/40) 00:00:00

02:44:34: Pack Changes: 8, New: 0, Obsolete: 0

02:44:34: Processing Changes...

100.00% (8/8) 00:00:33

02:45:08: WD Changes: 0, New: 0, Obsolete: 0

02:45:08: Dumping transfer logs

02:45:08: Changes detected. Verifying checksums...

02:45:08: New repository version: 189, Pack Size: 714.96 KB, WD Size: 5.25 MB

02:45:08: Applied version: 189

02:45:08:

02:45:08: = @ACE

02:45:08: Already installed, trying to update...

02:45:08: Required Version: 585 - Required GUID: 63311318-8e84-11e0-b61e-00248c385045

02:45:08: Selected host: rsync://eu-de1.sixmirror.com/su/rel/ace/.pack

02:45:08: Processing .repository.yml

02:45:39: RuntimeError (RuntimeError) rSync error 12 while processing fetch_file: --times -O --no-whole-file -r --delete --partial --progress -h --timeout=30 --exclude=.rsync --exclude=*.zsync "rsync://eu-de1.sixmirror.com/su/rel/ace/.pack/.repository.yml" .. See log for details.

02:46:10: RuntimeError (RuntimeError) rSync error 12 while processing fetch_file: --times -O --no-whole-file -r --delete --partial --progress -h --timeout=30 --exclude=.rsync --exclude=*.zsync "rsync://six.tier1ops.eu/rel/ace/.pack/.repository.yml" .. See log for details.

02:46:42: RuntimeError (RuntimeError) rSync error 12 while processing fetch_file: --times -O --no-whole-file -r --delete --partial --progress -h --timeout=30 --exclude=.rsync --exclude=*.zsync "rsync://us-test-dreamhost.sixmirror.com/su/rel/ace/.pack/.repository.yml" .. See log for details.

02:47:13: RuntimeError (RuntimeError) rSync error 12 while processing fetch_file: --times -O --no-whole-file -r --delete --partial --progress -h --timeout=30 --exclude=.rsync --exclude=*.zsync "rsync://eu-dk1.sixmirror.com/su/rel/ace/.pack/.repository.yml" .. See log for details.

02:47:44: RuntimeError (RuntimeError) rSync error 12 while processing fetch_file: --times -O --no-whole-file -r --delete --partial --progress -h --timeout=30 --exclude=.rsync --exclude=*.zsync "rsync://us-nc1.sixmirror.com/su/rel/ace/.pack/.repository.yml" .. See log for details.

02:47:45: Repository version: 584, GUID: 63311318-8e84-11e0-b61e-00248c385045

02:47:45: Calculating checksums for wd

100.00% (312/312) 00:00:18

02:48:03: Calculating checksums for pack

100.00% (312/312) 00:00:43

02:48:47: Pack Changes: 15, New: 0, Obsolete: 0

02:48:47: Processing Changes...

100.00% (15/15) 00:01:06

02:49:53: WD Changes: 0, New: 0, Obsolete: 0

02:49:53: Dumping transfer logs

02:49:53: Changes detected. Verifying checksums...

02:49:53: New repository version: 585, Pack Size: 237.28 MB, WD Size: 307.79 MB

02:49:54: Applied version: 585

02:49:54: Userconfig folder already exists, checking for new files only

Kind of situation I'm experiencing every time I use SU, this time I ran a ping test and syncronized with SU portal too first.

14 minutes total.:bored:

@CannonousCrash:

They are handled by Google however we are working on a server to customize them and improve the experience.

Re PwS custom repo access; this is planned for soon after we finish custom modset support, probably in a few weeks.

For the time being you can use SIX Updater to still access these repo's.

@Kawa:

Thanks a bunch! I think it's clear you are not loosing most of the time actually installing/updating, but you're loosing the bulk of the time on trying to connect with rSync mirrors.

Which is amplified by the amount of active modfolders.

That's nearly certainly related to your security suite, and might be solvable by excluding utilities, and allowing connections, specifically to the tools\cygwin\bin\rsync.exe binary.

If you're hooked up to a central network, it might also be blocked there, or e.g in the router.

If you cannot solve the issue with rsync, you could disable all the rsync:// mirrors (enable Advanced Mode, and go to the Mirrors tab).

While in Play withSIX, you can go to the Settings, Transfers section, and set the Protocol Preference to ZsyncOnly. (Im not sure that functionality is available in SU, or if it is working ;)).

This should bring back the download/update time to acceptable levels.

As an improvement to PwS, we could try to detect this situation - where no rsync transfer is working, and long delays occur, and either inform the user or even supply some options on how to resolve the situation, or workaround it.

Edited by Sickboy

Hi Sickboy,

thanks for the hints.

Checked my security suite's logs (BitDefender Security Suite 2012) and nothing was blocked, however I created a rule to be sure.

I've disabled all Rsync and non euro mirrors.

As for the settings, here are my new ones:

54120925525d4bf90300a615c3c6e181.png

As for PwS, to download a mod not in the main list one must find a server using it and try to connect, right?

Edited by Kawa

Hey, Thanks!

Ha, BitDefender, there you have it :P Loads of people have reported issues with that and rsync :)

I do believe some peeps found ways to workaround the issue, by ways of exclusions and tweaking protections,

or upgrading bitdefender, but i'm not sure they left instructions.

For the future of our network we're actually looking at reducing rsync mirrors and focussing mostly on zsync,

due to simplified hosting, lower CPU usage, and incompatibilities as the one you are experiencing.

I'd recommend to re-enable the US and other non-rsync mirrors.

If you fallback to US mirrors it's because there are no others with slots available, and would otherwise error out with Host list exhausted.

Priority based on latency decides the order of mirrors tried.

The Preferred Protocol option in SU is not implemented.

Max Threads above 6 only applies if you are downloading from a Network which allows more than 6 connections per client.

The official network is currently limited to 6, so it is only used if you are using a Custom Repo which has configured max threads higher than 6.

The first AutoSync option is better to occur every 20 minutes or so, or you might be waiting a long time and wondering why the just released mod updates don't appear for you ;-)

Re PwS; Correct, currently you need to find a server that requires the mod you are looking for, if it isn't listed in the Mods browser.

We're working on custom modsets though, should be ready for release soon.

Edited by Sickboy

Thanks a lot Sickboy, changing my settings to sane value now.

Edit: it's much faster now! No more trying to reach all rsync mirrors on earth first!

Edited by Kawa

Downloaded the whole ACE suite (but the Sound Mod) though Six Updater... in 18 minutes! :cool:

PS: and JSRS in 14 minutes! As fast than downloading it from a website and manually installing but much safer through SU!

Great! Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

I'm glad to hear the performance is now at respectable levels!

Let us know if you run into any other issues or questions, our full focus is on Play withSIX currently.

Great! Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

I'm glad to hear the performance is now at respectable levels!

Let us know if you run into any other issues or questions, our full focus is on Play withSIX currently.

Hi,

I'm having issues with SixUpdater and no hint or guide I've located has fixed it. The issue is the same as with many others: Total freeze when downloading ACE.

I got max threads 1 and everything else set up as I've searched guidance from this forum. As soon as it starts to download the pack, 2-3 minutes in and my whole comp freezes.

I'm so, so tired of fighting with this software. Is there any way to get the latest version of ACE any other way, or please, please for the sake of goodness tell me what to do?

Thank you.

Hi,

To figure out what's going on the log files and details like which security suite etc could help us figure out what's going on and perhaps come to a solution or workaround: http://www.six-updater.net/p/support.html

Usually it's related to the security suite. Excluding the SU and related utilities could help. Limiting threads could also help, but seems not the case for you.

Using only zsync mirrors could help, however the "ZsyncOnly" transfer option doesn't work in SU, but does in PwS.

Your best bet is to probably use Play withSIX instead, and try the ZsyncOnly transfer option in the settings.

In case of PwS issues or questions, please check http://play.withsix.com/support

Thanks

Hi,

To figure out what's going on the log files and details like which security suite etc could help us figure out what's going on and perhaps come to a solution or workaround: http://www.six-updater.net/p/support.html

Usually it's related to the security suite. Excluding the SU and related utilities could help. Limiting threads could also help, but seems not the case for you.

Using only zsync mirrors could help, however the "ZsyncOnly" transfer option doesn't work in SU, but does in PwS.

Your best bet is to probably use Play withSIX instead, and try the ZsyncOnly transfer option in the settings.

In case of PwS issues or questions, please check http://play.withsix.com/support

Thanks

Thank you for the prompt reply.

I use Play With Six already, and that halts also. This is the log from the previous attempt:

2012-12-15 20:23:53.3388|INFO|Six.Play.Main|Starting Application
2012-12-15 20:23:53.8658|INFO|Six.Play.Main|1.0.0.174, 1.0.0.174, DEBUG: False, TRACE: True
OS: 6.1.7601.65536 64-bit: True, .NET: 4.0.30319.296, CULT: en-US, Elevated: True, DefaultEncoding: System.Text.SBCSCodePageEncoding
Current dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\SIX Networks\Play withSIX
App: C:\Program Files (x86)\SIX Networks\Play withSIX
Data: C:\Users\...\Play withSIX, LocalData: C:\Users\...\Play withSIX
Arguments: 
2012-12-15 20:23:57.4010|INFO|Six.Core.Models.CalculatedGameSettings|CalculatedGameSettings:
ARMA2: ...\ArmA 2 (15, 0)
ARMA2OA: ....\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead (15)
TOH:  (0)
ExePath: ...\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\arma2oa.exe
GameVersion: 1.62.0.99806
ModPath: ...\ArmA 2
PackPath: 
ModVersion: 
2012-12-15 20:24:00.3442|INFO|Six.Core.Tools|Loading Six.Core.Models.ModSet
2012-12-15 20:24:00.3702|INFO|Six.Core.Tools|Activating Advanced Combat Environment 61
2012-12-15 20:24:00.4432|WARN|Six.Updater.ModManage|@ACEX: Type: YamlDotNet.Core.SyntaxErrorException
Message: (Lin: 0, Col: 0, Chr: 0) - (Lin: 0, Col: 0, Chr: 0): While scanning for the next token, find character that cannot start any token.
Source: YamlDotNet.Core
TargetSite: Void FetchNextToken()
Data: System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
RubyMessage: (Lin: 0, Col: 0, Chr: 0) - (Lin: 0, Col: 0, Chr: 0): While scanning for the next token, find character that cannot start any token.
StackTrace:    at YamlDotNet.Core.Scanner.FetchNextToken()
  at YamlDotNet.Core.Scanner.FetchMoreTokens()
  at YamlDotNet.Core.Scanner.InternalMoveNext()
  at YamlDotNet.Core.Parser.GetCurrentToken()
  at YamlDotNet.Core.Parser.ParseDocumentStart(Boolean isImplicit)
  at YamlDotNet.Core.Parser.StateMachine()
  at YamlDotNet.Core.Parser.MoveNext()
  at YamlDotNet.Core.EventReader.Allow[T]()
  at YamlDotNet.Core.EventReader.Expect[T]()
  at YamlDotNet.RepresentationModel.YamlStream.Load(TextReader input)
  at Six.Core.Yaml.ReadYamlFile(String fn)
  at Six.Core.Repo.NewFromYamlFile(String fileName)
  at Six.Updater.ModManage.ReadRepoFile(String path)
2012-12-15 20:24:00.4432|WARN|Six.Updater.ModManage|@ACEX: Type: YamlDotNet.Core.SyntaxErrorException
Message: (Lin: 0, Col: 0, Chr: 0) - (Lin: 0, Col: 0, Chr: 0): While scanning for the next token, find character that cannot start any token.
RubyMessage: (Lin: 0, Col: 0, Chr: 0) - (Lin: 0, Col: 0, Chr: 0): While scanning for the next token, find character that cannot start any token.
2012-12-15 20:24:02.7164|INFO|Six.Core.Tools|Loading Six.Core.Models.ModSet
2012-12-15 20:24:02.7164|INFO|Six.Core.Tools|Activating Advanced Combat Environment 62
2012-12-15 20:24:02.7504|WARN|Six.Updater.ModManage|@ACEX: Type: YamlDotNet.Core.SyntaxErrorException
2012-12-15 20:24:02.7504|WARN|Six.Updater.ModManage|@ACEX: Type: YamlDotNet.Core.SyntaxErrorException

...and here we freeze.

I'll try with that ZSyncOnly next.

Thanks.

@affixed

please use code tags for logs as it makes posts better readable. If unsure how to use it, click EDIT on your post and take a look there as i edited them in for you this time. Thank you. ;)

Ah okay, sorry, newbie mistake :).

And the Security Suite I'm using is Microsoft's own Microsoft Security Essentials. If it's of any use my comp is intel 3550, 8gb mem, win7 64bit.

---------- Post added at 19:19 ---------- Previous post was at 19:08 ----------

Now the updater hasn't freezed my comp, and it is transffering 500-600k/sec but the % of the progress bar doesn't move, it's on zero (ACEX_RU) and remains so. 20 minutes and counting now.

Hmm, could you send the .repository.yml file from the @ACEX\.rsync and the one from the .rsync\.pack folder? It appears there's something unexpected in the file that crashes the parser.

Thanks!

Hmm, could you send the .repository.yml file from the @ACEX\.rsync and the one from the .rsync\.pack folder? It appears there's something unexpected in the file that crashes the parser.

Thanks!

I think I managed to get it to work by using the Z-sync only. Now Play With Six says it's up to date and my comp is still running. However here are the files:

This is from .rsync/repository.yml

--- 
:archive_format: .gz
:format_version: 1
:guid: a4b9c4fe-b523-11e0-9a37-00248c385045
:version: 370
:pack_size: 832084465
:wd_size: 980321417
:pack:
 addons/acex_missions_bc_oa.pbo.gz: ae433bccaba02aab710f87ca571305e7
 addons/acex_c_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo.gz: 68afb424ff6c93386c60514257829e5a
 addons/acex_c_wep_sniper.pbo.gz: de59f14dc932f76d10f11ce7e6f08c81
 addons/acex_m_veh_bmp2.pbo.gz: 2f07cf4b2facb638ea81a77b6965d1a3
 addons/acex_m_veh_5ton.pbo.gz: 5f033ae679d7f22b3d9ad41f06f26b6b
 addons/acex_m_static.pbo.gz: e74bcee5bc4cb62d4e9f57fd0f8b0b0e
 addons/acex_c_static.pbo.gz: 102a4616183fc50d1278d02c140478ad
 addons/acex_c_men_gear.pbo.gz: c6a24235118c6c6df7986e4d79e721cf
 addons/acex_c_men.pbo.gz: 01d3920ffc5081b8147bfbd1499f9a8c
 addons/acex_c_veh_5ton.pbo.gz: c09fe1c6c5a117cf40a11f70e38a35c7
 addons/acex_c_vehicle.pbo.gz: cd5dca63355229ded035db1ce9866b15
 addons/acex_c_ui_background.pbo.gz: b8d438442dd83d0d5ec4fb974b7f962f
 addons/acex_t_wep_scar.pbo.gz: bda55160b1d1295d2f0f22089155b173
 addons/acex_t_wep_rifle.pbo.gz: 42c70274ae9f001ef6f1309d4c686516
 addons/acex_t_wep_rh_ak.pbo.gz: 6bc7eaa03b87e8cacb99356908b9c920
 addons/acex_t_wep_sniper.pbo.gz: 81ab139ee2323981d2471141b1044d35
 addons/acex_t_wep_smg_us.pbo.gz: 8c82b51f261f24773350ac467adff123
 addons/acex_t_wep_shotgun.pbo.gz: 23d09e9f68e60075a8ebab2aa2694063
 addons/acex_t_wep_g36.pbo.gz: 2b829498cc1b6b5f19546861010ae485
 addons/acex_m_wep_launcher.pbo.gz: 01b4e443a1fdd23e05db36f36cdfed94
 addons/acex_m_veh_brdm.pbo.gz: bd4b7075f9633d674d41950734f31733
 addons/acex_t_wep_pistol.pbo.gz: fbfab70b0a65291f0f9933302cfc3c8d
 addons/acex_t_wep_mg.pbo.gz: 52daeb999497a3ba3c7bea258455e390
 addons/acex_t_wep_launcher.pbo.gz: 1e45135528ca6fad5ae9da4918be18b5
 addons/acex_t_wep_m16.pbo.gz: a246728d5826a53cdb576ee186acb3c8
 addons/acex_t_wep_aek.pbo.gz: c3b8275ccb6638dacadbc975a42b693f
 addons/acex_t_wep_hk.pbo.gz: 79cdb43b84407e3c206895d96321c56b
 addons/acex_t_static.pbo.gz: c867ef8af79034559bb0d6177d878fe0
 addons/acex_t_veh_5ton.pbo.gz: a34a595bd2dfdc87a1d91e9fb0915a04
 addons/acex_c_veh_m113.pbo.gz: 8d0a86f332abd24d313d0ee5b416d0b9
 addons/acex_t_veh_brdm.pbo.gz: 8c16082ab832e678574d576f2d5b854b
 addons/acex_t_veh_bmp2.pbo.gz: f4f925e6a1920fb5f03c0069bad88c31
 addons/acex_c_wep_scar.pbo.gz: bc3e54b0b8f0585e94c53fa4ec26e1c9
 addons/acex_c_wep_smg_us.pbo.gz: 69a46bdaf6783eed24e87cd0611a5450
 addons/acex_rhs_decals.pbo.gz: e4a7e45370a467eb31d76e9232711f80
 addons/acex_c_wep_g36.pbo.gz: fe3e5a2034b2bf424cc130174b44df5d
 addons/acex_m_wep_sniper.pbo.gz: c728829abbdf1619da7d13e05048c450
 addons/acex_m_wep_smg_us.pbo.gz: 17817e57dd87f73ab89bf1db9463d792
 addons/acex_m_wep_shotgun.pbo.gz: b160538f690d82c682ec2a769646c112
 addons/acex_c_wep_pistol.pbo.gz: 14f38b5b904160b691c53ae730878ad3
 addons/acex_m_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo.gz: f2129b4ed8a8f5fcdde303b0e588fede
 addons/acex_m_veh_uav.pbo.gz: ca01f232039277ef7b9e5a6118c4d908
 addons/acex_c_wep_aek.pbo.gz: 3b28e14c433fb5159a8314bf18379c15
 addons/acex_m_wep_aek.pbo.gz: b3509ef04e27ad4ef93181dc0fefb775
 addons/acex_m_wep_socom.pbo.gz: d840f83a627f78a60fde61627ec528ce
 addons/acex_c_veh_brdm.pbo.gz: 17f7f9cadea46b3256ea45dfa197319d
 addons/acex_t_veh_stryker.pbo.gz: 8ba4df6f3be1020beaffe613db27c732
 addons/acex_t_veh_mah6.pbo.gz: 841bf154f64dfe00e587be11fa977b04
 addons/acex_t_veh_m88.pbo.gz: 8b5453ef7c6251a06107d18f2a05a319
 addons/acex_m_veh_gmv.pbo.gz: 1d6709eda40ced36295b527215ef30ca
 addons/acex_t_veh_uav.pbo.gz: e3d58598d91192fa073d1acf42ce7fb5
 addons/acex_c_wep_mg.pbo.gz: 4b7d68ba4d6821d35535935812d53a58
 addons/acex_c_veh_bmp2.pbo.gz: 2e2fd485c0b27a1563a113843af21501
 addons/acex_m_veh_btr70.pbo.gz: c4a0b80fb0762e2effcb1b5d1336a0a2
 addons/acex_t_veh_t72.pbo.gz: e86904f42d29f3c4f6e12bda3d097cc9
 addons/acex_c_veh_btr70.pbo.gz: 44bd14672af2d0d4ae212df4ad13362b
 addons/acex_t_veh_gmv.pbo.gz: ba5935b7ed130ccb7001a052b4c6e818
 addons/acex_m_veh_m1.pbo.gz: 8fc32c09d282c1c955c55104288fc01a
 addons/acex_c_veh_m1.pbo.gz: b0a4701c7335d438a4965e96461886ab
 addons/acex_m_veh_m113.pbo.gz: 9f75d7b6fb3f2276f91a4d8ca7c571b9
 addons/acex_t_veh_btr70.pbo.gz: f5641ef1344ae9cfe2399c2d3c558c18
 addons/acex_c_wep_shotgun.pbo.gz: 52e208c4e884397bcad95c8f63eee0a4
 addons/acex_t_veh_m2.pbo.gz: 5078797f56a9f9d3d0b6fc91ef6bfa73
 addons/acex_t_veh_m113.pbo.gz: f3d0a492e99dc55423bd6ff4c954891e
 addons/acex_t_veh_m1.pbo.gz: 2655c72ce1cd63268ae128babacb03b8
 addons/acex_c_veh_gmv.pbo.gz: 09de0571c9abb19e7439aaa142291b84
 addons/acex_c_wep_hk.pbo.gz: c3e6a0d841a3842cad47530015caf305
 addons/acex_m_veh_stryker.pbo.gz: 74aaa6bd3f8ae35e1ff4ad43d9f5fecf
 addons/acex_s_wep_pistol.pbo.gz: f65011647315f0c29de92464ed5ece23
 addons/acex_s_wep_m16.pbo.gz: 4db814f05e1af0b224cb670868cb2e48
 addons/acex_s_wep_launcher.pbo.gz: 1d48fbf19507159d88caad5e025b7234
 addons/acex_c_veh_t72.pbo.gz: ab19ce03a64f86a52eb07a30135c1ec0
 addons/acex_s_wep_rifle.pbo.gz: 3084a855ef5fca7519a281762ad67b7d
 addons/acex_c_veh_mah6.pbo.gz: fefca575cc5477f120f8bebbe1952e11
 addons/acex_c_wep_rifle.pbo.gz: e51fe94dd4238bc506b39b9d610f8409
 addons/acex_c_veh_stryker.pbo.gz: 900b70c5ce4f35b03afd9059822de9a0
 addons/acex_s_wep_rh_ak.pbo.gz: 2c293620f3971043062a983cab62a754
 addons/acex_c_veh_uav.pbo.gz: 03f49d3fa923a2662bf6794c4ff0ea1f
 addons/acex_s_veh_m1.pbo.gz: 3a121442b11e6ff836ed256b7de82675
 addons/acex_c_wep_rh_ak.pbo.gz: 35e16cf963177ba7cee647b0abd94387
 addons/acex_missions.pbo.gz: 82a4f7b80dbdbd21b41f0ccdb51b1220
 addons/acex_s_wep_hk.pbo.gz: 4a2096088cc9e55c1da446692eef53d5
 addons/acex_main.pbo.gz: 90e44a0b195c5d98177d79a28e4a45e7
 addons/acex_c_veh_transport.pbo.gz: e531dc69b474fb9a6aac24c18fa1b54c
 addons/acex_m_veh_t72.pbo.gz: 35c8eddbd384fa1a07c2065d19eebea6
 addons/acex_s_veh_stryker.pbo.gz: 0b6add4c2701de181309cf4c454212d6
 addons/acex_s_wep_shotgun.pbo.gz: 871851348d5ae5adde6664cb673ae3c2
 addons/acex_m_wep_pistol.pbo.gz: 2c9b7bea02839060c22fc01dc0b1a72e
 addons/acex_m_wep_hk.pbo.gz: 7f4c03adc32b5ce6f0080e85865d1ca4
 addons/acex_c_wep_m16.pbo.gz: 10c309544ec111db8426a103dfb3a707
 addons/acex_t_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo.gz: fe0d1e4843c8f78679a0042cf54dece2
 addons/acex_m_wep_mg.pbo.gz: 020b3745a97accda2f85ddc50833689c
 addons/acex_m_wep_g36.pbo.gz: 64c6e82e42659d0247279ecb38dcb3f5
 addons/acex_m_wep_scar.pbo.gz: 62022ebcaa37488722e5994ff1cab1a2
 addons/acex_m_wep_rifle.pbo.gz: 17e2497e7cfc29239377955415eff839
 addons/acex_m_wep_rh_ak.pbo.gz: 911d253deb7a987e132d509e87818340
 addons/acex_c_wep_launcher.pbo.gz: e12ada637961abca63c3b1a529511210
 addons/acex_s_wep_sniper.pbo.gz: 6fa29f007ac5f475c236366e480eb8eb
 addons/acex_m_veh_m88.pbo.gz: 57f3ba0164126a2857efb955b5376d59
 addons/acex_c_veh_m88.pbo.gz: 18290a1fb85091a34b869e426db1ee5f
 addons/acex_m_veh_mah6.pbo.gz: a99bac8dff207bb56fe1580c81734a9d
 addons/acex_s_wep_smg_us.pbo.gz: cc301d986bda9f5d0c2adb7ea391e48a
 addons/acex_c_weapon.pbo.gz: b4202834e53038da4a7712a053a3b283
 addons/acex_m_wep_m16.pbo.gz: 998c7ae0e189770d2d17920d8ce252ee
 addons/acex_c_veh_m2.pbo.gz: 102cda14fbbd3879e0cb015a9780718f
 addons/acex_sys_crewserved.pbo.gz: 82e8fbbb06262b05bc22d1f178d2bf02
 addons/acex_settings_external.pbo.gz: af78636b23b3ad1eabdee559998d014a
 license.txt.gz: f61a103ebbcbc573eb37ca6a3469b7cc
 changelog.txt.gz: 6a94dd7b64a952fc6359ab5a0ddc5a9f
 addons/acex_c_veh_bmp2.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 83962ec5419266307643fc5ce50e5a07
 addons/acex_c_veh_brdm.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 5d423793a8fc21561c0deb55aa004a2e
 addons/acex_c_veh_5ton.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 6506739f3a0728498a831f7af8e2f2f7
 addons/acex_c_wep_m16.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 549b6ada85a594b507dc2b1f8881936c
 addons/acex_c_vehicle.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: c5630beff9da334b3e952726dd67ab04
 addons/acex_c_wep_smg_us.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 964928120a3e572f468046f8e35ad723
 addons/acex_c_wep_mg.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 2fa6d3a34c5256960fb0d06199e9636d
 addons/acex_c_ui_background.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 251945f5fda10ea50d633f9c96fa3ae2
 addons/acex_c_wep_sniper.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 5f253b3df801689e2ebfcbc218a29ae2
 addons/acex_c_veh_btr70.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 9d257537f3791fcb4b67b2f36ea02364
 addons/acex_c_veh_gmv.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 58d9d3bd09f68f9d282b5cefbd019e04
 addons/acex_m_wep_launcher.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 0fdced014ecf8262cf0057d22558009d
 addons/acex_m_veh_m113.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 9dc1a13444c6391c3c51d1df4363cd0e
 addons/acex_m_wep_aek.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: c0c7559cffb3e2d5b3afa4c5b26d8452
 addons/acex_m_veh_uav.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: b1390d8d25af752e8b5ff00411712e59
 addons/acex_s_wep_pistol.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 73e8f53004f8f081360b5e2f58bf7f4e
 addons/acex_s_wep_m16.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: ebd0932ab5e31c1604085de42155bd2c
 addons/acex_s_wep_launcher.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: ad0885cf74bb630b5f96bee129d1f20c
 addons/acex_m_veh_m88.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: efe00cafe4b1476b23ea890db8022418
 addons/acex_m_veh_m1.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 1d7d6f73012a6256939840f8927d58b4
 addons/acex_m_wep_hk.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 908942448570d9093da4efdbf7863eb5
 addons/acex_m_veh_t72.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 84d39d2d1f2eab69d383cde1660e25a6
 addons/acex_m_veh_stryker.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: b09fb598d5737de5b3f794f0bce44e2c
 addons/acex_m_veh_mah6.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: c90313fd3613f27adf30c1fd447d22be
 addons/acex_t_wep_rifle.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 18496a611bb2531eded69de7c69ff532
 addons/acex_t_wep_pistol.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 71eeb414491b2063e756be9b435673b4
 addons/acex_t_veh_uav.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 83fadf5e60d200d51d409832f94f6a72
 addons/acex_t_wep_smg_us.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: fe6baef1b4fe25eee8b4d2d49174fbd1
 addons/acex_t_wep_shotgun.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 7ff227f4d5eafaee4872becc94e95760
 addons/acex_t_wep_scar.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 2bab6c6225ac583ba981a40f34e0ad75
 addons/acex_t_wep_hk.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 880adfb78cb88249487dec01a0e0de38
 addons/acex_t_wep_g36.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 3bac66b74d0e6dae341c8ec87e532be7
 addons/acex_t_wep_aek.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 27450a8c6b9c8c700f1c40edffee5c80
 addons/acex_t_wep_mg.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 8c951fec522038520a3a9323cf59fc2c
 addons/acex_t_wep_m16.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 6c20e4ae2f4e93e62a3fbce470b03f49
 addons/acex_t_wep_launcher.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 56da37201aa4085e7a74bdcb56cc095e
 addons/acex_m_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: e60e349a5bee6853a2bc151c3e4d0b7e
 addons/acex_m_wep_sniper.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 4d6b67e41cd193ed5381ffd97a62a138
 addons/acex_m_wep_mg.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 2eef11cf7866a8e6ed77e4c5f82bbd21
 addons/acex_sys_crewserved.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 11da9ca38750512ec89ee13fd1c1a711
 addons/acex_settings_external.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: fa13d271004f9eaa34ced85a4de2ea8f
 addons/acex_rhs_decals.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: d6a2fff47c80e783ab8dc06100055a88
 addons/acex_m_wep_rifle.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: e9f6d6683580ab2da10fea57a13779d3
 addons/acex_m_wep_rh_ak.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 8f8c41f9fdca7e7a34212e4ff691d255
 addons/acex_m_wep_pistol.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 8916e44c9c5231da37a879338f18952c
 addons/acex_m_wep_smg_us.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: cc1577f8ecf4defb50f7526db9deb14b
 addons/acex_m_wep_shotgun.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 1dca19b74ed8f72b799a55545d0348dc
 addons/acex_m_wep_scar.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 09947de542ad7c1b740c383a747946e8
 addons/acex_m_veh_bmp2.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: b5f38f8e1ef36c463dd832b6eafcb67e
 addons/acex_m_veh_5ton.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 4d5470af2fa78feae53288d4711e1b53
 addons/acex_m_static.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: e64b361f935990cd83a82eb67642b25f
 addons/acex_m_veh_gmv.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: c4d04f705b05114e7ef86c7fe882db1f
 addons/acex_m_veh_btr70.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 6b691dc5bb9a1dfb26fb7c9feabb0756
 addons/acex_m_veh_brdm.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 6ce01e4761900f094780b9761650a66e
 addons/acex_m_wep_socom.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 5f2fabe6c0623b53a82a09ff16606695
 addons/acex_s_veh_stryker.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: a154c4ba592cdf769f5b377c3e17a81e
 addons/acex_s_veh_m1.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 0de08074a6aab30941541eef6a5915c1
 addons/acex_m_wep_g36.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 0c0d3ea00e28f5f3913dda40787587bc
 addons/acex_m_wep_m16.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 79cdd488172195cf067dd47b486f7d57
 addons/acex_s_wep_hk.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 281b5847193fde90b9ccc711b800da73
 addons/acex_c_veh_uav.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: af26d8a0dab3b610b9aea68be3af5ed3
 addons/acex_c_veh_m2.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 6f6aa50b2fc88c56b8972e54506e5fac
 addons/acex_c_wep_rifle.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 27e2041bfe95af3451b3b31c19261a3e
 addons/acex_c_wep_g36.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: ae6858e86e5d8bf33b3e9fa24b202b81
 addons/acex_c_wep_rh_ak.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 267ab3ad681a19826c0a41bf3c411c57
 addons/acex_c_wep_aek.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 655ea9f2a6e212b42f9f1b5746e9437f
 addons/acex_c_wep_scar.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 90d1c2be9d60ebbff9359e9f97b99532
 addons/acex_c_veh_m88.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 521aa7664e5b544584e65ef17f4ed299
 addons/acex_c_veh_transport.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 4c7ebf12abb27cafcf72f8b20cfb8743
 addons/acex_c_veh_t72.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 3871dd2b95525d2d10e464b02fbaa851
 addons/acex_c_veh_stryker.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 8a49e0188c3676bde2ab76d9f8159306
 addons/acex_c_veh_mah6.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 7f2e8b7579da093d7f03690992a3d5d9
 addons/acex_c_men.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 7d0836914b8419ca37b372314a7f42e0
 addons/acex_main.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 70411794ec49e66687903d3ad2822cab
 addons/acex_c_veh_m1.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: d1d30cc726b8414af84db8763ab596ed
 addons/acex_c_static.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: ba436799017ecedbe38a1e963cc97652
 addons/acex_c_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 3aad212e6ee890d7f025db43d5e7e5a7
 addons/acex_c_men_gear.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: ae9645b1d1f3362f912e043896bd3170
 addons/acex_c_wep_pistol.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 297a92e221fb15c0d025e27c0a7421ea
 addons/acex_c_wep_launcher.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: ea06b9458941ac223e19d97d881e50b2
 addons/acex_c_wep_hk.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: c8b3928310f2dde8dbe79daab36707d8
 addons/acex_c_wep_shotgun.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 59c95ff2a92bafab771cb000019cc94e
 addons/acex_c_veh_m113.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 049ab954f9aefca5dcf962492df72025
 addons/acex_c_weapon.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: fe1e6f0d047de12b196dcd7213940e44
 addons/acex_s_wep_shotgun.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 4aa9cc8c17d31402ab6d8a676f7cc074
 addons/acex_s_wep_rifle.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 5231c5759c5795ed1319009bbe7ccc95
 addons/acex_s_wep_rh_ak.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 0319405f31898c7a9c0304696e6b7d9f
 addons/acex_t_static.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 3fca53735304bce5cddd3400e5abe8fa
 addons/acex_s_wep_sniper.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: d9d65e40581276e7ecd2ebaf3f3af4da
 addons/acex_s_wep_smg_us.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 2f52c4243dbf8413cdeb320ccbcbfaf3
 addons/acex_t_wep_rh_ak.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: f643ad3cba01141da9fb584c2701d42c
 addons/acex_t_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 2c8b1b07c548892eb8aeb3b5dffbd9a8
 addons/acex_t_wep_sniper.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 246db9e64c5a0094a6f320729766041b
 addons/acex_t_veh_mah6.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: aded57a8d27599c76362ecec37c8d599
 addons/acex_t_veh_stryker.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 8076eee4cb91ddab0c702bacb97bdc8f
 addons/acex_t_veh_t72.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: a2c538606a2641fe77a6d84779fbfae3
 addons/acex_t_veh_m88.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: acef2854d556e1a12803881206da9631
 addons/acex_t_veh_m2.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 168be6668f343d4daac9579dba4e53db
 addons/acex_t_veh_m113.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 2e59d5a56c3b842563d146fa89bfb973
 store/keys/acex_b368.bikey.gz: 64d8788e21afcb7621d64245465172b8
 addons/acex_missions.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 66eb022d9bdf0231671d62a8c9cd16f4
 addons/acex_missions_bc_oa.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 698f6a5bc06d31b1c400cef86a96478a
 addons/acex_t_veh_brdm.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 6be8a79af936f5dc87ad8748bf2a33de
 addons/acex_t_veh_bmp2.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 5ca6c2733cb7828bd6117b3ad4d44f44
 addons/acex_t_veh_5ton.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 76b41c0c586c2d8614d672c03bcf1427
 addons/acex_t_veh_m1.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 3dfb1b63dab919d194709af95664364e
 addons/acex_t_veh_gmv.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 5bfa300ec69def530020fbee7072f5a2
 addons/acex_t_veh_btr70.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 8c6aab714a93c1306395df8cbc667ebc
:wd:
 addons/acex_c_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo: c08bb2e3e62e55b60527ff6d3012b4a8
 addons/acex_c_wep_sniper.pbo: 847866c5f76989bcc11d7fcc532fc053
 addons/acex_missions_bc_oa.pbo: 8ed6935faafedde1a62690ab0d5defa1
 addons/acex_m_veh_5ton.pbo: 8838af7fd12de7a77c071c0b3a9f6102
 addons/acex_m_static.pbo: d959d70e6c4a2e014faf0ffb0098d1c1
 addons/acex_c_veh_5ton.pbo: 6499935f7029da981fda4d97731dce39
 addons/acex_c_men_gear.pbo: a6b881f3677f06da24383a8a5522884b
 addons/acex_c_men.pbo: dafd01ab956afa2c151758aec89998bb
 addons/acex_c_static.pbo: 9abcfa2ef07c3177a295514001f29ffe
 addons/acex_c_vehicle.pbo: d42b7f3157c4b515e0b8908282eead6c
 addons/acex_c_ui_background.pbo: 7bcca5c5d95c9d6fff448dd8f8c66e40
 addons/acex_t_wep_scar.pbo: 69eaac3697bc01cac72eac4f903978fd
 addons/acex_t_wep_rifle.pbo: 606d948ec20fcb267c220f003427572f
 addons/acex_t_wep_shotgun.pbo: 61829f61f0f808cbc56d61e6f3baeda9
 addons/acex_t_wep_sniper.pbo: 38b5559ed07cc2252261130946b752f6
 addons/acex_t_wep_smg_us.pbo: 7911167c21046f54b6d70a0ee9b1b9f8
 addons/acex_t_wep_pistol.pbo: 64cb73fd183e3b87321fcaf85930ad15
 addons/acex_m_veh_brdm.pbo: 2bbc5eadd83c9cd6e152b36ef9f50801
 addons/acex_m_veh_bmp2.pbo: 3a074d49c1ab9d7d851e80511e763e64
 addons/acex_m_wep_launcher.pbo: df828ca4f06fef040cb43ef13978340a
 addons/acex_t_wep_mg.pbo: b6ee665d77442fcdfd6fae2fd23487b1
 addons/acex_t_wep_launcher.pbo: f37e530672cc3260a2b57b44cc100ad2
 addons/acex_t_wep_rh_ak.pbo: 1397a1309188db0144b502e25cd64256
 addons/acex_t_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo: 33515a6ffbc748d52ab13f7d27e4caeb
 addons/acex_c_veh_bmp2.pbo: bed490b46147f34ff1860a2b29bb4b67
 addons/acex_t_wep_m16.pbo: 1c74bd9ea933cab6527e7bf14c774904
 addons/acex_c_veh_brdm.pbo: 4676d3c0c78a59439ff044b3e110112d
 addons/acex_c_veh_m2.pbo: 800916370c33f0feaf6d5472511cc125
 addons/acex_c_wep_launcher.pbo: 325d8ed044445dd1908589a43b295a24
 addons/acex_t_wep_aek.pbo: ce4823cc94f5a9c10117ff90f47057a6
 addons/acex_t_wep_g36.pbo: 94faa5345a209d0700bc766cc7d3e09a
 addons/acex_c_veh_m113.pbo: b4b7bf008dd3fea6b7a8e302965579d7
 addons/acex_c_veh_btr70.pbo: a45fa8a578bc74109d4e089e58d79a25
 addons/acex_c_wep_mg.pbo: cd6ca271a9dc386af6a66c5a7d1b7eb5
 addons/acex_t_veh_5ton.pbo: cfd45075dc787be367df0f7afa3f10c7
 addons/acex_rhs_decals.pbo: d11172d0694e17ab08f7a3ada53266b3
 addons/acex_m_veh_btr70.pbo: b344ebb04854ad9d3d96b67f27052e2a
 addons/acex_m_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo: 8acb1047cf03335cf6d18cfd2820d1f0
 addons/acex_t_wep_hk.pbo: 3311765dfb87097bf2d8d12b3d67f28a
 addons/acex_c_veh_gmv.pbo: fde24197a6bce2fe1fa31af19e41dd64
 addons/acex_c_veh_m1.pbo: 14995251c320de203e794d2911940344
 addons/acex_c_wep_m16.pbo: 63c5f2e7fc151b4728c1d5331fbb102a
 addons/acex_t_veh_bmp2.pbo: b5c03d600595226f011acb15da3ec89c
 addons/acex_t_veh_brdm.pbo: 0e1ffbe3d44d9125692669b48a6311aa
 addons/acex_c_veh_stryker.pbo: a8d1d1133200d5cae4a1fbd65268a5d5
 addons/acex_t_veh_stryker.pbo: e8dc36e95e087dcadfcf8d63d88fc547
 addons/acex_t_veh_mah6.pbo: e15566cd1dc7d2049b85f21fdcf9fc39
 addons/acex_t_veh_m88.pbo: 5d384b7f3a80a56b924d5a7fc4351469
 addons/acex_c_veh_t72.pbo: 45a32cf71a876070596e776ee48b643d
 addons/acex_t_veh_uav.pbo: d5ca7571b6fe462707eeb463eb28a9c8
 addons/acex_m_wep_g36.pbo: af6b8959266381cdf0f8b65142368117
 addons/acex_c_veh_m88.pbo: 208eb55f1e64c9fe5affc629fc6c1be3
 addons/acex_c_veh_mah6.pbo: 5aa7c4eb0522519ed81a984f74d9a33b
 addons/acex_t_veh_t72.pbo: 38e1f732c8c2ce9d255d8a86bed006d1
 addons/acex_c_veh_transport.pbo: 87ababee3fffd5d6f722ef27351cfcdd
 addons/acex_t_veh_gmv.pbo: 2ae46584389aaee0373335c4b34446b7
 addons/acex_c_wep_aek.pbo: 52e969834d6ab76484c8e75737eeed96
 addons/acex_c_wep_g36.pbo: 1f723d7eaf1ff57e3a34d535f1013941
 addons/acex_c_wep_hk.pbo: 836fc9c34bc42bbd861b4aad192483fe
 addons/acex_t_veh_btr70.pbo: d3d422d1428e057fbb455f40c8294b3a
 addons/acex_c_veh_uav.pbo: ca5f4e440503a1c5e6dbd5441a51c84e
 addons/acex_t_veh_m2.pbo: ad66d5a5bb3486019260499d4b2df7da
 addons/acex_t_veh_m113.pbo: b754705d3ebf48a72eee880683e17f9e
 addons/acex_t_veh_m1.pbo: cef3bcdc40e55ecc244023e3df1eda2e
 addons/acex_c_weapon.pbo: 444201f7e52f2ba8889222a6a8cd9e4f
 addons/acex_m_wep_socom.pbo: 85c8c814e811b9500568e47588e6cc08
 addons/acex_c_wep_scar.pbo: 0efdb633825491dcee472ab3f870c51d
 addons/acex_s_wep_shotgun.pbo: e6c3f02f1c9fa1abb71b472ae6337050
 addons/acex_s_wep_rifle.pbo: 78bdca9cfc3574ce52ccbff0c8c41069
 addons/acex_s_wep_rh_ak.pbo: 1fd260ea21c5570b40a5f88aa550980b
 addons/acex_c_wep_shotgun.pbo: 014f61f8e116921683ad7c8dffabe9c1
 addons/acex_s_wep_sniper.pbo: a6610580cc364b6282076e298a41bc3d
 addons/acex_c_wep_pistol.pbo: 9f0cbda5686d15f91a9e956026d63449
 addons/acex_c_wep_rh_ak.pbo: 498be63b2e22456fcad435223b38b7d1
 addons/acex_c_wep_rifle.pbo: 4685b1cfb8b73db7a52f5e38828a7430
 addons/acex_s_wep_smg_us.pbo: 1faa03e3e85924fe0da98069bb8ce958
 addons/acex_m_wep_hk.pbo: a9909f4a532cb572bf95ca2d4c49e6df
 addons/acex_s_veh_stryker.pbo: ad7e1dee077dbfc08f8b7a78c7f79408
 addons/acex_missions.pbo: 737fa928024a1741842eaaff12cd5bcd
 addons/acex_s_veh_m1.pbo: f70b7af5915b4e9d9e7d6ae3d878467a
 addons/acex_s_wep_pistol.pbo: 5bf3e03b2e87714a195db3ccdc9f86ae
 addons/acex_s_wep_m16.pbo: a4421bbc23d338373579347b999a2292
 addons/acex_c_wep_smg_us.pbo: c40db11ace0b0bf9b3e88adfbca62311
 addons/acex_s_wep_launcher.pbo: 4d8db7cb3755fb83bc6726e1d830e808
 addons/acex_s_wep_hk.pbo: 53c4650dea0713a6705a443e96083b7a
 addons/acex_main.pbo: ddd8b928bbe6234cbfa18ec297d999a6
 addons/acex_m_veh_m88.pbo: 41c8d179353406a51855a87e6bc137d8
 addons/acex_m_wep_shotgun.pbo: 162af2166585f22a2709edef08ebe854
 addons/acex_m_wep_scar.pbo: d67a90bf8734e5b363f5b3e3ceef2299
 addons/acex_m_wep_rifle.pbo: 3db3322709835891b7cfe9fc1a66dfa7
 addons/acex_m_veh_mah6.pbo: bb9399bf28587e3a5eaad259f7a6c93a
 addons/acex_m_wep_sniper.pbo: 7dbb7c41ffa41ca0f0e062aa822fb34c
 addons/acex_m_veh_gmv.pbo: b16002f59f806661a042fe7f05c51402
 addons/acex_m_veh_m1.pbo: 0ab5dfc6ba90b8514cfe6ed6f16ce3f2
 addons/acex_m_veh_m113.pbo: fb57c79061e4a471f34ebe1a41f17cb7
 addons/acex_m_wep_smg_us.pbo: 72a35c0bc241b7401e83ee0aa08fbb00
 addons/acex_m_veh_stryker.pbo: 612b3505bd030ce5f5dd49baad54e233
 addons/acex_m_wep_m16.pbo: dcd17c12448e802870b459802343ce75
 addons/acex_m_wep_aek.pbo: c4d4810aa5e0a77662bfd333943fd97c
 addons/acex_settings_external.pbo: 99e1fb2f243386874f25ce48e8208eb7
 addons/acex_t_static.pbo: 72d8e424aea1254c4145fae8e0d2175e
 addons/acex_sys_crewserved.pbo: de37117061e1534347e28b169bcd16cf
 addons/acex_m_veh_t72.pbo: 763d342c97dd56b1c9ce97724a5ea50b
 addons/acex_m_wep_rh_ak.pbo: 5169ecef8aa3bb4b384a731cbe563a14
 addons/acex_m_wep_pistol.pbo: 9273987ab7e8906c3a1d115db65fb052
 addons/acex_m_wep_mg.pbo: 0c70af8c366ef0eeb2710202aacb2c7d
 addons/acex_m_veh_uav.pbo: 01cb265553241eb7756ca2d808badb8c
 changelog.txt: 2f43ab4a90573ada94443069e6507695
 license.txt: 480dafb38a172d78f330cb9c857f950e
 addons/acex_c_veh_mah6.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 7ad0eb4eda67da7bbcdfe98804314d09
 addons/acex_t_veh_stryker.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: ae514abdd254c0613389c1609c6a5b1c
 addons/acex_t_veh_mah6.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: cded7f5fab38539fe58119179a3ad213
 addons/acex_t_veh_m88.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 5df76853d7d8a990c274370788409f9d
 addons/acex_c_veh_stryker.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 0e32a6151761affbffbb8e0e82908d9d
 addons/acex_m_wep_hk.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: e523d85043abe5eb79ba3186444208a2
 addons/acex_c_veh_t72.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 81de01126aa4758188805f3ab7d37f0b
 addons/acex_c_veh_uav.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 88d47decca96746e0a962c17ea31a259
 addons/acex_c_veh_m88.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: a92d577df615f9cc371ccb9671cc8616
 addons/acex_t_veh_t72.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 0de6e24e6b0a84f0a7df6640c87f6018
 store/keys/acex_b368.bikey: 192e7f8166e280ba9f64a34da8a0b1b8
 addons/acex_m_wep_mg.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: f25103f0df52275b199a43c2add76d72
 addons/acex_m_veh_uav.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 38ac63d00c154a22581cd252d5802624
 addons/acex_m_wep_m16.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 5da5774cf027d8685beaa3829d639d86
 addons/acex_m_veh_stryker.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 032c2891ce28147a182da91a7a699b0a
 addons/acex_m_wep_pistol.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: d7584c4ef9b84240435fa1d0b14cfc78
 addons/acex_m_veh_t72.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 250f349c75505f54f4bf3aa443a3ec57
 addons/acex_m_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 44dc1d6e08d9b0c273bc2f85d63328c3
 addons/acex_rhs_decals.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: a7da63f2f54a5b8e16709c0fac83677d
 addons/acex_c_wep_pistol.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: a8c3f4e428dbdc763f997d883e2ec6bf
 addons/acex_m_wep_aek.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 7dca1352376a296eec7d7fe5f36beafc
 addons/acex_m_wep_launcher.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 782b6587cd65122af31018567c9d8d16
 addons/acex_m_wep_g36.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: be65c133f39d3f08424230dd113f6e9b
 addons/acex_m_wep_smg_us.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 02ea038289ddcaadc9a9bab63c9c450c
 addons/acex_m_veh_m1.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: d63f347eab326e0f68d8a6aeddaffd9b
 addons/acex_m_wep_shotgun.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 7e81be21b0f9638147a7107eddb82014
 addons/acex_m_veh_btr70.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 788e9b2f5e9197ce9c07de08450b855c
 addons/acex_m_wep_sniper.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 5ca27b4855bf76722e13f7a4d013b48b
 addons/acex_m_veh_gmv.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 87326ad55e1b5930ec4cede5217064be
 addons/acex_m_wep_rifle.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 6f966df3ddd0b1fe9eec7967ff2b3a7d
 addons/acex_m_veh_mah6.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 99448899c46f1deddbfe8077bce58987
 addons/acex_m_wep_rh_ak.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 388a2cdea3f62c1be1f7675d85b369d3
 addons/acex_m_veh_m113.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: a2c0e3d5e0606ab754148b4144a2ea2e
 addons/acex_m_wep_scar.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 3f94da75b975f7914370203919194d96
 addons/acex_m_veh_m88.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 7e4dc66f2abb9b75df29d5e00da3cd16
 addons/acex_s_wep_hk.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 8ca2b618fef57ab0c6fab0eb2114f485
 addons/acex_main.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 1694107faa4dda9b04048b1322e14268
 addons/acex_s_veh_stryker.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 9e3524dbdd008c4c0e0d610de33fa1a5
 addons/acex_c_wep_sniper.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 9756c57d1ebe1b68870f55889fbfea1a
 addons/acex_s_wep_launcher.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: cbb1845a970a5fd600eb6e2f534e16fb
 addons/acex_c_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: c44a57868371a29b8adeb4f2719bb1a8
 addons/acex_sys_crewserved.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: ec286a2edcfc8cdcc80c82c359840273
 addons/acex_m_static.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 84b58662389ccb3d9710d62b6eaf3649
 addons/acex_settings_external.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: a5d0e64b39d41dfcb07e16e99fb11bb4
 addons/acex_missions.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 9e573f2dfd8fa908f00e8330c200dd36
 addons/acex_s_veh_m1.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: ff2801d2e723198d44d0e63ff7f5969f
 addons/acex_missions_bc_oa.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 3d369c971607e4f9d3f117e864890c01
 addons/acex_s_wep_shotgun.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 2488802091bb81754ae4079036fe40de
 addons/acex_c_wep_rifle.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: cd4d0a253963b25962c876a0c9d72eb3
 addons/acex_s_wep_rifle.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 4ad7d5d905911766ae283c5c51c977d5
 addons/acex_m_veh_5ton.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: e4be1db068254fffa9593aeff7810e30
 addons/acex_s_wep_smg_us.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: ebc464e7200f76e895baacda73bc9f05
 addons/acex_c_wep_rh_ak.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: c860d3d51fe5284dfbf5e38555ee5efb
 addons/acex_s_wep_pistol.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: fc39d0e741512eb73d3274ed948cd4e1
 addons/acex_c_wep_smg_us.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 244ed3b2a2c5adabfd5669e0c448145a
 addons/acex_s_wep_m16.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: cd7eef6e56e92a5ee2323d363f772ced
 addons/acex_c_wep_scar.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 2c039f272c6d7f055a9595a29ac6648f
 addons/acex_s_wep_rh_ak.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 3cd099ca4ffc53e4cfb0288c56f7c574
 addons/acex_c_wep_shotgun.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: a50170e7482cadec409df0fd86b4a9e0
 addons/acex_m_wep_socom.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 93d1220a6e1a064a152cb8eab9b5dd44
 addons/acex_c_wep_m16.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 97723a1c07d39015f224dd44cbb82c02
 addons/acex_c_veh_m2.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: d63f1dfd119fb6542ddc5aaa68e43ab5
 addons/acex_t_veh_uav.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 7291a877ea510cbc193352fd19848bd3
 addons/acex_t_veh_bmp2.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 76acc9c09deb370abd82b6779c58d91f
 addons/acex_c_wep_launcher.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 3541cf3c15ae803260c2b31cb99a3312
 addons/acex_t_veh_5ton.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: ba329af03ebcabdb39d428d1f89f28f1
 addons/acex_t_wep_smg_us.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: c2b81b932a02c3d6a05db01711383a0c
 addons/acex_c_men.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 76df7bf4902334fe2ebe9a79698fb529
 addons/acex_t_wep_shotgun.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: d832a58850c70b642f6ccdd9a6aa5486
 addons/acex_c_veh_m113.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 60ed627867d69621fc4d65ba0b18448b
 addons/acex_t_wep_aek.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: fcaed7ca4422a4da5ecfc793db97bdea
 addons/acex_t_wep_sniper.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 228f36ea7b953a95652ea421d38ffbfa
 addons/acex_t_veh_m1.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 2c64340bac1f32ac944ef97306086160
 addons/acex_t_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: d39ebff73a9e0b3e1095667d54d8e0d7
 addons/acex_c_weapon.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: b607cda56951db90b814b8b9cddb42a8
 addons/acex_t_veh_m2.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 37ad791d5487d81ded348fb1144b2d9e
 addons/acex_c_veh_transport.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 12d985bc4b2a852afab0c6c74f8794e2
 addons/acex_t_veh_m113.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: f832b0b935df0391bf7ba41844595e9e
 addons/acex_c_wep_g36.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 856190278198edba892fb3a28c04f74b
 addons/acex_t_veh_brdm.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 07381ba181497b2ba1ae58e729a5ad40
 addons/acex_c_wep_hk.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: dd94ea7e55cde5201bfb35008fe7ade7
 addons/acex_t_veh_gmv.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 7680db401030007bfc7716aff21af0b4
 addons/acex_c_wep_aek.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 79c093d9d4f04a5fdfcafd9e941c91fa
 addons/acex_t_veh_btr70.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: e1519dd56183f9538a3b2c6ff5e15c0e
 addons/acex_t_wep_hk.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: f0b5ee7a0f0250ce64a6b994245b5625
 addons/acex_c_veh_gmv.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 936eb612b6af2ee478871bc1f03d4c43
 addons/acex_t_wep_g36.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 2d10defc91cabd53db5518f0e492e4ae
 addons/acex_c_veh_brdm.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 704e92c9146a64e3de734e1c174a7abc
 addons/acex_t_wep_launcher.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 1e04e90e3a0b711d615b0160820f7033
 addons/acex_c_veh_btr70.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: a893b081cb63ade72dc2c62be2acc6a9
 addons/acex_s_wep_sniper.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 9473c79ef6e4289f86631d512370250e
 addons/acex_m_veh_bmp2.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 468d5e83f639172ade71c5946c420c76
 addons/acex_m_veh_brdm.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 0a26d69eab77a47ad449f9aa52557ae5
 addons/acex_c_veh_m1.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 099e0193ec2fc7a580606f67c149510a
 addons/acex_t_static.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 133f21c9d400b0d664c866402268ccb6
 addons/acex_c_wep_mg.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: bd5f8ccfcb8f038442cd0be0c0f4bd46
 addons/acex_t_wep_rifle.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: d6a770e06c66b1ccd71337eb973f03b7
 addons/acex_c_ui_background.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: f266e8dd405ef1ec5145e46d0f78282e
 addons/acex_t_wep_rh_ak.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: ddfc44517aacf343673c2e9dc5c05a01
 addons/acex_c_men_gear.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 9dbbf9fbf502343aaba319a186cd9b12
 addons/acex_t_wep_scar.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 63b13fd5dcd36276c5f2bb0901ef3c05
 addons/acex_c_static.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 23baff0e7bb1feb0a94a53f2a78b80f6
 addons/acex_t_wep_mg.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 929c33c60298b641340f344b87637db4
 addons/acex_c_veh_bmp2.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 64d8e0d79b949d00e0acb55e72b1b016
 addons/acex_t_wep_m16.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: ffeac8577d9a87a19e3d69f57a075339
 addons/acex_c_vehicle.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 9d533f445a86789bad1145075dd3d393
 addons/acex_t_wep_pistol.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 00699b70d8b5c248914815a8745e0eac
 addons/acex_c_veh_5ton.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: ad7954148b77c8851b0cd8d18cab100c

This is from the .pack-directory. (Couldn't fit in one post).

--- 
:archive_format: .gz
:version: 370
:format_version: 1
:guid: a4b9c4fe-b523-11e0-9a37-00248c385045
:pack_size: 832084465
:wd_size: 980321417
:pack: 
 addons/acex_missions.pbo.gz: 82a4f7b80dbdbd21b41f0ccdb51b1220
 addons/acex_c_wep_rh_ak.pbo.gz: 35e16cf963177ba7cee647b0abd94387
 addons/acex_c_veh_uav.pbo.gz: 03f49d3fa923a2662bf6794c4ff0ea1f
 addons/acex_s_veh_m1.pbo.gz: 3a121442b11e6ff836ed256b7de82675
 addons/acex_m_veh_t72.pbo.gz: 35c8eddbd384fa1a07c2065d19eebea6
 addons/acex_s_veh_stryker.pbo.gz: 0b6add4c2701de181309cf4c454212d6
 addons/acex_c_veh_transport.pbo.gz: e531dc69b474fb9a6aac24c18fa1b54c
 addons/acex_s_wep_hk.pbo.gz: 4a2096088cc9e55c1da446692eef53d5
 addons/acex_main.pbo.gz: 90e44a0b195c5d98177d79a28e4a45e7
 addons/acex_s_wep_launcher.pbo.gz: 1d48fbf19507159d88caad5e025b7234
 addons/acex_c_veh_t72.pbo.gz: ab19ce03a64f86a52eb07a30135c1ec0
 addons/acex_s_wep_m16.pbo.gz: 4db814f05e1af0b224cb670868cb2e48
 addons/acex_m_veh_stryker.pbo.gz: 74aaa6bd3f8ae35e1ff4ad43d9f5fecf
 addons/acex_s_wep_pistol.pbo.gz: f65011647315f0c29de92464ed5ece23
 addons/acex_c_veh_stryker.pbo.gz: 900b70c5ce4f35b03afd9059822de9a0
 addons/acex_s_wep_rh_ak.pbo.gz: 2c293620f3971043062a983cab62a754
 addons/acex_c_wep_rifle.pbo.gz: e51fe94dd4238bc506b39b9d610f8409
 addons/acex_s_wep_rifle.pbo.gz: 3084a855ef5fca7519a281762ad67b7d
 addons/acex_c_veh_mah6.pbo.gz: fefca575cc5477f120f8bebbe1952e11
 addons/acex_s_wep_shotgun.pbo.gz: 871851348d5ae5adde6664cb673ae3c2
 addons/acex_m_veh_mah6.pbo.gz: a99bac8dff207bb56fe1580c81734a9d
 addons/acex_s_wep_smg_us.pbo.gz: cc301d986bda9f5d0c2adb7ea391e48a
 addons/acex_c_veh_m88.pbo.gz: 18290a1fb85091a34b869e426db1ee5f
 addons/acex_s_wep_sniper.pbo.gz: 6fa29f007ac5f475c236366e480eb8eb
 addons/acex_m_veh_m88.pbo.gz: 57f3ba0164126a2857efb955b5376d59
 addons/acex_sys_crewserved.pbo.gz: 82e8fbbb06262b05bc22d1f178d2bf02
 addons/acex_settings_external.pbo.gz: af78636b23b3ad1eabdee559998d014a
 addons/acex_c_veh_m2.pbo.gz: 102cda14fbbd3879e0cb015a9780718f
 addons/acex_c_weapon.pbo.gz: b4202834e53038da4a7712a053a3b283
 addons/acex_m_wep_m16.pbo.gz: 998c7ae0e189770d2d17920d8ce252ee
 addons/acex_t_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo.gz: fe0d1e4843c8f78679a0042cf54dece2
 addons/acex_m_wep_mg.pbo.gz: 020b3745a97accda2f85ddc50833689c
 addons/acex_c_wep_m16.pbo.gz: 10c309544ec111db8426a103dfb3a707
 addons/acex_m_wep_pistol.pbo.gz: 2c9b7bea02839060c22fc01dc0b1a72e
 addons/acex_m_wep_hk.pbo.gz: 7f4c03adc32b5ce6f0080e85865d1ca4
 addons/acex_m_wep_rh_ak.pbo.gz: 911d253deb7a987e132d509e87818340
 addons/acex_c_wep_launcher.pbo.gz: e12ada637961abca63c3b1a529511210
 addons/acex_m_wep_rifle.pbo.gz: 17e2497e7cfc29239377955415eff839
 addons/acex_m_wep_g36.pbo.gz: 64c6e82e42659d0247279ecb38dcb3f5
 addons/acex_m_wep_scar.pbo.gz: 62022ebcaa37488722e5994ff1cab1a2
 addons/acex_c_wep_hk.pbo.gz: c3e6a0d841a3842cad47530015caf305
 addons/acex_m_wep_shotgun.pbo.gz: b160538f690d82c682ec2a769646c112
 addons/acex_c_wep_pistol.pbo.gz: 14f38b5b904160b691c53ae730878ad3
 addons/acex_m_wep_smg_us.pbo.gz: 17817e57dd87f73ab89bf1db9463d792
 addons/acex_c_wep_g36.pbo.gz: fe3e5a2034b2bf424cc130174b44df5d
 addons/acex_m_wep_sniper.pbo.gz: c728829abbdf1619da7d13e05048c450
 addons/acex_m_wep_aek.pbo.gz: b3509ef04e27ad4ef93181dc0fefb775
 addons/acex_m_wep_socom.pbo.gz: d840f83a627f78a60fde61627ec528ce
 addons/acex_c_wep_aek.pbo.gz: 3b28e14c433fb5159a8314bf18379c15
 addons/acex_m_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo.gz: f2129b4ed8a8f5fcdde303b0e588fede
 addons/acex_m_veh_uav.pbo.gz: ca01f232039277ef7b9e5a6118c4d908
 addons/acex_rhs_decals.pbo.gz: e4a7e45370a467eb31d76e9232711f80
 addons/acex_t_static.pbo.gz: c867ef8af79034559bb0d6177d878fe0
 addons/acex_t_veh_5ton.pbo.gz: a34a595bd2dfdc87a1d91e9fb0915a04
 addons/acex_m_wep_launcher.pbo.gz: 01b4e443a1fdd23e05db36f36cdfed94
 addons/acex_c_veh_5ton.pbo.gz: c09fe1c6c5a117cf40a11f70e38a35c7
 addons/acex_m_veh_brdm.pbo.gz: bd4b7075f9633d674d41950734f31733
 addons/acex_t_wep_hk.pbo.gz: 79cdb43b84407e3c206895d96321c56b
 addons/acex_c_vehicle.pbo.gz: cd5dca63355229ded035db1ce9866b15
 addons/acex_t_wep_launcher.pbo.gz: 1e45135528ca6fad5ae9da4918be18b5
 addons/acex_m_veh_bmp2.pbo.gz: 2f07cf4b2facb638ea81a77b6965d1a3
 addons/acex_t_wep_m16.pbo.gz: a246728d5826a53cdb576ee186acb3c8
 addons/acex_c_ui_background.pbo.gz: b8d438442dd83d0d5ec4fb974b7f962f
 addons/acex_t_wep_mg.pbo.gz: 52daeb999497a3ba3c7bea258455e390
 addons/acex_c_wep_sniper.pbo.gz: de59f14dc932f76d10f11ce7e6f08c81
 addons/acex_t_wep_pistol.pbo.gz: fbfab70b0a65291f0f9933302cfc3c8d
 addons/acex_c_static.pbo.gz: 102a4616183fc50d1278d02c140478ad
 addons/acex_t_wep_rh_ak.pbo.gz: 6bc7eaa03b87e8cacb99356908b9c920
 addons/acex_m_veh_5ton.pbo.gz: 5f033ae679d7f22b3d9ad41f06f26b6b
 addons/acex_t_wep_rifle.pbo.gz: 42c70274ae9f001ef6f1309d4c686516
 addons/acex_c_men_gear.pbo.gz: c6a24235118c6c6df7986e4d79e721cf
 addons/acex_t_wep_scar.pbo.gz: bda55160b1d1295d2f0f22089155b173
 addons/acex_m_static.pbo.gz: e74bcee5bc4cb62d4e9f57fd0f8b0b0e
 addons/acex_t_wep_shotgun.pbo.gz: 23d09e9f68e60075a8ebab2aa2694063
 addons/acex_c_men.pbo.gz: 01d3920ffc5081b8147bfbd1499f9a8c
 addons/acex_t_wep_smg_us.pbo.gz: 8c82b51f261f24773350ac467adff123
 addons/acex_c_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo.gz: 68afb424ff6c93386c60514257829e5a
 addons/acex_t_wep_sniper.pbo.gz: 81ab139ee2323981d2471141b1044d35
 addons/acex_missions_bc_oa.pbo.gz: ae433bccaba02aab710f87ca571305e7
 addons/acex_t_wep_g36.pbo.gz: 2b829498cc1b6b5f19546861010ae485
 addons/acex_t_wep_aek.pbo.gz: c3b8275ccb6638dacadbc975a42b693f
 addons/acex_c_wep_scar.pbo.gz: bc3e54b0b8f0585e94c53fa4ec26e1c9
 addons/acex_c_wep_smg_us.pbo.gz: 69a46bdaf6783eed24e87cd0611a5450
 addons/acex_t_veh_bmp2.pbo.gz: f4f925e6a1920fb5f03c0069bad88c31
 addons/acex_c_veh_m113.pbo.gz: 8d0a86f332abd24d313d0ee5b416d0b9
 addons/acex_t_veh_brdm.pbo.gz: 8c16082ab832e678574d576f2d5b854b
 addons/acex_m_veh_m113.pbo.gz: 9f75d7b6fb3f2276f91a4d8ca7c571b9
 addons/acex_t_veh_btr70.pbo.gz: f5641ef1344ae9cfe2399c2d3c558c18
 addons/acex_c_veh_m1.pbo.gz: b0a4701c7335d438a4965e96461886ab
 addons/acex_t_veh_gmv.pbo.gz: ba5935b7ed130ccb7001a052b4c6e818
 addons/acex_m_veh_m1.pbo.gz: 8fc32c09d282c1c955c55104288fc01a
 addons/acex_t_veh_m1.pbo.gz: 2655c72ce1cd63268ae128babacb03b8
 addons/acex_c_veh_gmv.pbo.gz: 09de0571c9abb19e7439aaa142291b84
 addons/acex_t_veh_m113.pbo.gz: f3d0a492e99dc55423bd6ff4c954891e
 addons/acex_c_wep_shotgun.pbo.gz: 52e208c4e884397bcad95c8f63eee0a4
 addons/acex_t_veh_m2.pbo.gz: 5078797f56a9f9d3d0b6fc91ef6bfa73
 addons/acex_c_veh_btr70.pbo.gz: 44bd14672af2d0d4ae212df4ad13362b
 addons/acex_t_veh_m88.pbo.gz: 8b5453ef7c6251a06107d18f2a05a319
 addons/acex_m_veh_gmv.pbo.gz: 1d6709eda40ced36295b527215ef30ca
 addons/acex_t_veh_mah6.pbo.gz: 841bf154f64dfe00e587be11fa977b04
 addons/acex_c_veh_brdm.pbo.gz: 17f7f9cadea46b3256ea45dfa197319d
 addons/acex_t_veh_stryker.pbo.gz: 8ba4df6f3be1020beaffe613db27c732
 addons/acex_m_veh_btr70.pbo.gz: c4a0b80fb0762e2effcb1b5d1336a0a2
 addons/acex_t_veh_t72.pbo.gz: e86904f42d29f3c4f6e12bda3d097cc9
 addons/acex_c_veh_bmp2.pbo.gz: 2e2fd485c0b27a1563a113843af21501
 addons/acex_t_veh_uav.pbo.gz: e3d58598d91192fa073d1acf42ce7fb5
 addons/acex_c_wep_mg.pbo.gz: 4b7d68ba4d6821d35535935812d53a58
 changelog.txt.gz: 6a94dd7b64a952fc6359ab5a0ddc5a9f
 license.txt.gz: f61a103ebbcbc573eb37ca6a3469b7cc
 addons/acex_c_wep_mg.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 2fa6d3a34c5256960fb0d06199e9636d
 addons/acex_c_wep_sniper.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 5f253b3df801689e2ebfcbc218a29ae2
 addons/acex_c_veh_gmv.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 58d9d3bd09f68f9d282b5cefbd019e04
 addons/acex_c_veh_btr70.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 9d257537f3791fcb4b67b2f36ea02364
 addons/acex_c_wep_smg_us.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 964928120a3e572f468046f8e35ad723
 addons/acex_c_veh_brdm.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 5d423793a8fc21561c0deb55aa004a2e
 addons/acex_c_veh_bmp2.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 83962ec5419266307643fc5ce50e5a07
 addons/acex_c_veh_5ton.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 6506739f3a0728498a831f7af8e2f2f7
 addons/acex_c_vehicle.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: c5630beff9da334b3e952726dd67ab04
 addons/acex_c_wep_m16.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 549b6ada85a594b507dc2b1f8881936c
 addons/acex_c_ui_background.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 251945f5fda10ea50d633f9c96fa3ae2
 addons/acex_c_static.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: ba436799017ecedbe38a1e963cc97652
 addons/acex_c_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 3aad212e6ee890d7f025db43d5e7e5a7
 addons/acex_c_men_gear.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: ae9645b1d1f3362f912e043896bd3170
 addons/acex_c_men.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 7d0836914b8419ca37b372314a7f42e0
 addons/acex_main.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 70411794ec49e66687903d3ad2822cab
 addons/acex_c_veh_m1.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: d1d30cc726b8414af84db8763ab596ed
 addons/acex_c_wep_shotgun.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 59c95ff2a92bafab771cb000019cc94e
 addons/acex_c_veh_m113.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 049ab954f9aefca5dcf962492df72025
 addons/acex_c_weapon.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: fe1e6f0d047de12b196dcd7213940e44
 addons/acex_c_wep_pistol.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 297a92e221fb15c0d025e27c0a7421ea
 addons/acex_c_wep_launcher.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: ea06b9458941ac223e19d97d881e50b2
 addons/acex_c_wep_hk.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: c8b3928310f2dde8dbe79daab36707d8
 addons/acex_c_wep_g36.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: ae6858e86e5d8bf33b3e9fa24b202b81
 addons/acex_c_wep_rh_ak.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 267ab3ad681a19826c0a41bf3c411c57
 addons/acex_c_wep_aek.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 655ea9f2a6e212b42f9f1b5746e9437f
 addons/acex_c_veh_uav.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: af26d8a0dab3b610b9aea68be3af5ed3
 addons/acex_c_veh_m2.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 6f6aa50b2fc88c56b8972e54506e5fac
 addons/acex_c_wep_rifle.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 27e2041bfe95af3451b3b31c19261a3e
 addons/acex_c_veh_t72.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 3871dd2b95525d2d10e464b02fbaa851
 addons/acex_c_veh_stryker.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 8a49e0188c3676bde2ab76d9f8159306
 addons/acex_c_veh_mah6.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 7f2e8b7579da093d7f03690992a3d5d9
 addons/acex_c_wep_scar.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 90d1c2be9d60ebbff9359e9f97b99532
 addons/acex_c_veh_m88.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 521aa7664e5b544584e65ef17f4ed299
 addons/acex_c_veh_transport.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 4c7ebf12abb27cafcf72f8b20cfb8743
 store/keys/acex_b368.bikey.gz: 64d8788e21afcb7621d64245465172b8
 addons/acex_missions.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 66eb022d9bdf0231671d62a8c9cd16f4
 addons/acex_missions_bc_oa.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 698f6a5bc06d31b1c400cef86a96478a
 addons/acex_t_veh_m88.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: acef2854d556e1a12803881206da9631
 addons/acex_t_veh_m2.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 168be6668f343d4daac9579dba4e53db
 addons/acex_t_veh_m113.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 2e59d5a56c3b842563d146fa89bfb973
 addons/acex_t_veh_m1.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 3dfb1b63dab919d194709af95664364e
 addons/acex_t_veh_gmv.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 5bfa300ec69def530020fbee7072f5a2
 addons/acex_t_veh_btr70.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 8c6aab714a93c1306395df8cbc667ebc
 addons/acex_t_veh_brdm.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 6be8a79af936f5dc87ad8748bf2a33de
 addons/acex_t_veh_bmp2.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 5ca6c2733cb7828bd6117b3ad4d44f44
 addons/acex_t_veh_5ton.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 76b41c0c586c2d8614d672c03bcf1427
 addons/acex_t_static.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 3fca53735304bce5cddd3400e5abe8fa
 addons/acex_s_wep_sniper.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: d9d65e40581276e7ecd2ebaf3f3af4da
 addons/acex_s_wep_smg_us.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 2f52c4243dbf8413cdeb320ccbcbfaf3
 addons/acex_s_wep_shotgun.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 4aa9cc8c17d31402ab6d8a676f7cc074
 addons/acex_s_wep_rifle.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 5231c5759c5795ed1319009bbe7ccc95
 addons/acex_s_wep_rh_ak.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 0319405f31898c7a9c0304696e6b7d9f
 addons/acex_t_veh_mah6.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: aded57a8d27599c76362ecec37c8d599
 addons/acex_t_veh_stryker.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 8076eee4cb91ddab0c702bacb97bdc8f
 addons/acex_t_veh_t72.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: a2c538606a2641fe77a6d84779fbfae3
 addons/acex_t_wep_rh_ak.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: f643ad3cba01141da9fb584c2701d42c
 addons/acex_t_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 2c8b1b07c548892eb8aeb3b5dffbd9a8
 addons/acex_t_wep_sniper.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 246db9e64c5a0094a6f320729766041b
 addons/acex_t_wep_smg_us.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: fe6baef1b4fe25eee8b4d2d49174fbd1
 addons/acex_t_wep_shotgun.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 7ff227f4d5eafaee4872becc94e95760
 addons/acex_t_wep_scar.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 2bab6c6225ac583ba981a40f34e0ad75
 addons/acex_t_wep_rifle.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 18496a611bb2531eded69de7c69ff532
 addons/acex_t_wep_pistol.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 71eeb414491b2063e756be9b435673b4
 addons/acex_t_veh_uav.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 83fadf5e60d200d51d409832f94f6a72
 addons/acex_t_wep_mg.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 8c951fec522038520a3a9323cf59fc2c
 addons/acex_t_wep_m16.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 6c20e4ae2f4e93e62a3fbce470b03f49
 addons/acex_t_wep_launcher.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 56da37201aa4085e7a74bdcb56cc095e
 addons/acex_t_wep_hk.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 880adfb78cb88249487dec01a0e0de38
 addons/acex_t_wep_g36.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 3bac66b74d0e6dae341c8ec87e532be7
 addons/acex_t_wep_aek.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 27450a8c6b9c8c700f1c40edffee5c80
 addons/acex_s_wep_pistol.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 73e8f53004f8f081360b5e2f58bf7f4e
 addons/acex_s_wep_m16.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: ebd0932ab5e31c1604085de42155bd2c
 addons/acex_s_wep_launcher.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: ad0885cf74bb630b5f96bee129d1f20c
 addons/acex_m_veh_m113.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 9dc1a13444c6391c3c51d1df4363cd0e
 addons/acex_m_wep_aek.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: c0c7559cffb3e2d5b3afa4c5b26d8452
 addons/acex_m_veh_uav.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: b1390d8d25af752e8b5ff00411712e59
 addons/acex_m_veh_t72.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 84d39d2d1f2eab69d383cde1660e25a6
 addons/acex_m_veh_stryker.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: b09fb598d5737de5b3f794f0bce44e2c
 addons/acex_m_veh_mah6.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: c90313fd3613f27adf30c1fd447d22be
 addons/acex_m_veh_m88.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: efe00cafe4b1476b23ea890db8022418
 addons/acex_m_veh_m1.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 1d7d6f73012a6256939840f8927d58b4
 addons/acex_m_wep_hk.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 908942448570d9093da4efdbf7863eb5
 addons/acex_m_veh_gmv.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: c4d04f705b05114e7ef86c7fe882db1f
 addons/acex_m_veh_btr70.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 6b691dc5bb9a1dfb26fb7c9feabb0756
 addons/acex_m_veh_brdm.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 6ce01e4761900f094780b9761650a66e
 addons/acex_m_veh_bmp2.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: b5f38f8e1ef36c463dd832b6eafcb67e
 addons/acex_m_veh_5ton.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 4d5470af2fa78feae53288d4711e1b53
 addons/acex_m_static.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: e64b361f935990cd83a82eb67642b25f
 addons/acex_m_wep_g36.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 0c0d3ea00e28f5f3913dda40787587bc
 addons/acex_m_wep_m16.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 79cdd488172195cf067dd47b486f7d57
 addons/acex_s_wep_hk.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 281b5847193fde90b9ccc711b800da73
 addons/acex_m_wep_socom.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 5f2fabe6c0623b53a82a09ff16606695
 addons/acex_s_veh_stryker.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: a154c4ba592cdf769f5b377c3e17a81e
 addons/acex_s_veh_m1.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 0de08074a6aab30941541eef6a5915c1
 addons/acex_sys_crewserved.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 11da9ca38750512ec89ee13fd1c1a711
 addons/acex_settings_external.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: fa13d271004f9eaa34ced85a4de2ea8f
 addons/acex_rhs_decals.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: d6a2fff47c80e783ab8dc06100055a88
 addons/acex_m_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: e60e349a5bee6853a2bc151c3e4d0b7e
 addons/acex_m_wep_sniper.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 4d6b67e41cd193ed5381ffd97a62a138
 addons/acex_m_wep_mg.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 2eef11cf7866a8e6ed77e4c5f82bbd21
 addons/acex_m_wep_smg_us.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: cc1577f8ecf4defb50f7526db9deb14b
 addons/acex_m_wep_shotgun.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 1dca19b74ed8f72b799a55545d0348dc
 addons/acex_m_wep_scar.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 09947de542ad7c1b740c383a747946e8
 addons/acex_m_wep_rifle.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: e9f6d6683580ab2da10fea57a13779d3
 addons/acex_m_wep_rh_ak.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 8f8c41f9fdca7e7a34212e4ff691d255
 addons/acex_m_wep_pistol.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 8916e44c9c5231da37a879338f18952c
 addons/acex_m_wep_launcher.pbo.acex_b368.bisign.gz: 0fdced014ecf8262cf0057d22558009d
:wd: 
 addons/acex_m_wep_launcher.pbo: df828ca4f06fef040cb43ef13978340a
 addons/acex_s_wep_pistol.pbo: 5bf3e03b2e87714a195db3ccdc9f86ae
 addons/acex_m_static.pbo: d959d70e6c4a2e014faf0ffb0098d1c1
 addons/acex_s_veh_m1.pbo: f70b7af5915b4e9d9e7d6ae3d878467a
 addons/acex_missions_bc_oa.pbo: 8ed6935faafedde1a62690ab0d5defa1
 addons/acex_s_veh_stryker.pbo: ad7e1dee077dbfc08f8b7a78c7f79408
 addons/acex_missions.pbo: 737fa928024a1741842eaaff12cd5bcd
 addons/acex_s_wep_hk.pbo: 53c4650dea0713a6705a443e96083b7a
 addons/acex_main.pbo: ddd8b928bbe6234cbfa18ec297d999a6
 addons/acex_s_wep_launcher.pbo: 4d8db7cb3755fb83bc6726e1d830e808
 addons/acex_c_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo: c08bb2e3e62e55b60527ff6d3012b4a8
 addons/acex_s_wep_m16.pbo: a4421bbc23d338373579347b999a2292
 addons/acex_c_wep_sniper.pbo: 847866c5f76989bcc11d7fcc532fc053
 addons/acex_c_wep_smg_us.pbo: c40db11ace0b0bf9b3e88adfbca62311
 addons/acex_m_wep_hk.pbo: a9909f4a532cb572bf95ca2d4c49e6df
 addons/acex_s_wep_rh_ak.pbo: 1fd260ea21c5570b40a5f88aa550980b
 addons/acex_c_wep_shotgun.pbo: 014f61f8e116921683ad7c8dffabe9c1
 addons/acex_s_wep_rifle.pbo: 78bdca9cfc3574ce52ccbff0c8c41069
 addons/acex_c_wep_scar.pbo: 0efdb633825491dcee472ab3f870c51d
 addons/acex_s_wep_shotgun.pbo: e6c3f02f1c9fa1abb71b472ae6337050
 addons/acex_c_wep_rifle.pbo: 4685b1cfb8b73db7a52f5e38828a7430
 addons/acex_s_wep_smg_us.pbo: 1faa03e3e85924fe0da98069bb8ce958
 addons/acex_c_wep_rh_ak.pbo: 498be63b2e22456fcad435223b38b7d1
 addons/acex_s_wep_sniper.pbo: a6610580cc364b6282076e298a41bc3d
 addons/acex_c_wep_pistol.pbo: 9f0cbda5686d15f91a9e956026d63449
 addons/acex_t_static.pbo: 72d8e424aea1254c4145fae8e0d2175e
 addons/acex_sys_crewserved.pbo: de37117061e1534347e28b169bcd16cf
 addons/acex_m_veh_5ton.pbo: 8838af7fd12de7a77c071c0b3a9f6102
 addons/acex_settings_external.pbo: 99e1fb2f243386874f25ce48e8208eb7
 addons/acex_m_veh_bmp2.pbo: 3a074d49c1ab9d7d851e80511e763e64
 addons/acex_m_wep_m16.pbo: dcd17c12448e802870b459802343ce75
 addons/acex_m_wep_aek.pbo: c4d4810aa5e0a77662bfd333943fd97c
 addons/acex_m_wep_mg.pbo: 0c70af8c366ef0eeb2710202aacb2c7d
 addons/acex_m_veh_uav.pbo: 01cb265553241eb7756ca2d808badb8c
 addons/acex_m_wep_pistol.pbo: 9273987ab7e8906c3a1d115db65fb052
 addons/acex_m_veh_t72.pbo: 763d342c97dd56b1c9ce97724a5ea50b
 addons/acex_m_wep_rh_ak.pbo: 5169ecef8aa3bb4b384a731cbe563a14
 addons/acex_m_veh_stryker.pbo: 612b3505bd030ce5f5dd49baad54e233
 addons/acex_m_wep_rifle.pbo: 3db3322709835891b7cfe9fc1a66dfa7
 addons/acex_m_veh_mah6.pbo: bb9399bf28587e3a5eaad259f7a6c93a
 addons/acex_m_wep_scar.pbo: d67a90bf8734e5b363f5b3e3ceef2299
 addons/acex_m_veh_m88.pbo: 41c8d179353406a51855a87e6bc137d8
 addons/acex_m_wep_shotgun.pbo: 162af2166585f22a2709edef08ebe854
 addons/acex_m_veh_m113.pbo: fb57c79061e4a471f34ebe1a41f17cb7
 addons/acex_m_wep_smg_us.pbo: 72a35c0bc241b7401e83ee0aa08fbb00
 addons/acex_m_veh_m1.pbo: 0ab5dfc6ba90b8514cfe6ed6f16ce3f2
 addons/acex_m_wep_sniper.pbo: 7dbb7c41ffa41ca0f0e062aa822fb34c
 addons/acex_m_veh_gmv.pbo: b16002f59f806661a042fe7f05c51402
 addons/acex_m_wep_socom.pbo: 85c8c814e811b9500568e47588e6cc08
 addons/acex_m_veh_btr70.pbo: b344ebb04854ad9d3d96b67f27052e2a
 addons/acex_m_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo: 8acb1047cf03335cf6d18cfd2820d1f0
 addons/acex_m_veh_brdm.pbo: 2bbc5eadd83c9cd6e152b36ef9f50801
 addons/acex_rhs_decals.pbo: d11172d0694e17ab08f7a3ada53266b3
 addons/acex_c_wep_mg.pbo: cd6ca271a9dc386af6a66c5a7d1b7eb5
 addons/acex_t_veh_5ton.pbo: cfd45075dc787be367df0f7afa3f10c7
 addons/acex_c_wep_m16.pbo: 63c5f2e7fc151b4728c1d5331fbb102a
 addons/acex_t_veh_bmp2.pbo: b5c03d600595226f011acb15da3ec89c
 addons/acex_c_veh_m1.pbo: 14995251c320de203e794d2911940344
 addons/acex_t_wep_hk.pbo: 3311765dfb87097bf2d8d12b3d67f28a
 addons/acex_c_veh_gmv.pbo: fde24197a6bce2fe1fa31af19e41dd64
 addons/acex_t_wep_launcher.pbo: f37e530672cc3260a2b57b44cc100ad2
 addons/acex_c_veh_btr70.pbo: a45fa8a578bc74109d4e089e58d79a25
 addons/acex_t_wep_m16.pbo: 1c74bd9ea933cab6527e7bf14c774904
 addons/acex_c_veh_brdm.pbo: 4676d3c0c78a59439ff044b3e110112d
 addons/acex_t_wep_mg.pbo: b6ee665d77442fcdfd6fae2fd23487b1
 addons/acex_c_veh_bmp2.pbo: bed490b46147f34ff1860a2b29bb4b67
 addons/acex_t_wep_pistol.pbo: 64cb73fd183e3b87321fcaf85930ad15
 addons/acex_c_veh_5ton.pbo: 6499935f7029da981fda4d97731dce39
 addons/acex_t_wep_rh_ak.pbo: 1397a1309188db0144b502e25cd64256
 addons/acex_c_vehicle.pbo: d42b7f3157c4b515e0b8908282eead6c
 addons/acex_t_wep_rifle.pbo: 606d948ec20fcb267c220f003427572f
 addons/acex_c_ui_background.pbo: 7bcca5c5d95c9d6fff448dd8f8c66e40
 addons/acex_t_wep_scar.pbo: 69eaac3697bc01cac72eac4f903978fd
 addons/acex_c_static.pbo: 9abcfa2ef07c3177a295514001f29ffe
 addons/acex_t_wep_shotgun.pbo: 61829f61f0f808cbc56d61e6f3baeda9
 addons/acex_c_men_gear.pbo: a6b881f3677f06da24383a8a5522884b
 addons/acex_t_wep_smg_us.pbo: 7911167c21046f54b6d70a0ee9b1b9f8
 addons/acex_c_men.pbo: dafd01ab956afa2c151758aec89998bb
 addons/acex_t_wep_sniper.pbo: 38b5559ed07cc2252261130946b752f6
 addons/acex_t_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo: 33515a6ffbc748d52ab13f7d27e4caeb
 addons/acex_t_wep_g36.pbo: 94faa5345a209d0700bc766cc7d3e09a
 addons/acex_c_veh_m113.pbo: b4b7bf008dd3fea6b7a8e302965579d7
 addons/acex_t_wep_aek.pbo: ce4823cc94f5a9c10117ff90f47057a6
 addons/acex_c_veh_m2.pbo: 800916370c33f0feaf6d5472511cc125
 addons/acex_c_wep_launcher.pbo: 325d8ed044445dd1908589a43b295a24
 addons/acex_t_veh_brdm.pbo: 0e1ffbe3d44d9125692669b48a6311aa
 addons/acex_c_wep_hk.pbo: 836fc9c34bc42bbd861b4aad192483fe
 addons/acex_t_veh_btr70.pbo: d3d422d1428e057fbb455f40c8294b3a
 addons/acex_c_wep_g36.pbo: 1f723d7eaf1ff57e3a34d535f1013941
 addons/acex_t_veh_gmv.pbo: 2ae46584389aaee0373335c4b34446b7
 addons/acex_c_wep_aek.pbo: 52e969834d6ab76484c8e75737eeed96
 addons/acex_t_veh_m1.pbo: cef3bcdc40e55ecc244023e3df1eda2e
 addons/acex_c_weapon.pbo: 444201f7e52f2ba8889222a6a8cd9e4f
 addons/acex_t_veh_m113.pbo: b754705d3ebf48a72eee880683e17f9e
 addons/acex_c_veh_uav.pbo: ca5f4e440503a1c5e6dbd5441a51c84e
 addons/acex_t_veh_m2.pbo: ad66d5a5bb3486019260499d4b2df7da
 addons/acex_c_veh_transport.pbo: 87ababee3fffd5d6f722ef27351cfcdd
 addons/acex_t_veh_m88.pbo: 5d384b7f3a80a56b924d5a7fc4351469
 addons/acex_c_veh_t72.pbo: 45a32cf71a876070596e776ee48b643d
 addons/acex_t_veh_mah6.pbo: e15566cd1dc7d2049b85f21fdcf9fc39
 addons/acex_c_veh_stryker.pbo: a8d1d1133200d5cae4a1fbd65268a5d5
 addons/acex_t_veh_stryker.pbo: e8dc36e95e087dcadfcf8d63d88fc547
 addons/acex_c_veh_mah6.pbo: 5aa7c4eb0522519ed81a984f74d9a33b
 addons/acex_t_veh_t72.pbo: 38e1f732c8c2ce9d255d8a86bed006d1
 addons/acex_c_veh_m88.pbo: 208eb55f1e64c9fe5affc629fc6c1be3
 addons/acex_t_veh_uav.pbo: d5ca7571b6fe462707eeb463eb28a9c8
 addons/acex_m_wep_g36.pbo: af6b8959266381cdf0f8b65142368117
 license.txt: 480dafb38a172d78f330cb9c857f950e
 changelog.txt: 2f43ab4a90573ada94443069e6507695
 addons/acex_m_wep_hk.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: e523d85043abe5eb79ba3186444208a2
 addons/acex_c_veh_uav.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 88d47decca96746e0a962c17ea31a259
 addons/acex_t_veh_t72.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 0de6e24e6b0a84f0a7df6640c87f6018
 addons/acex_c_veh_m88.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: a92d577df615f9cc371ccb9671cc8616
 addons/acex_t_veh_stryker.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: ae514abdd254c0613389c1609c6a5b1c
 addons/acex_c_veh_mah6.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 7ad0eb4eda67da7bbcdfe98804314d09
 addons/acex_t_veh_mah6.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: cded7f5fab38539fe58119179a3ad213
 addons/acex_c_veh_stryker.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 0e32a6151761affbffbb8e0e82908d9d
 addons/acex_t_veh_m88.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 5df76853d7d8a990c274370788409f9d
 addons/acex_c_veh_t72.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 81de01126aa4758188805f3ab7d37f0b
 addons/acex_t_veh_m2.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 37ad791d5487d81ded348fb1144b2d9e
 addons/acex_c_veh_transport.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 12d985bc4b2a852afab0c6c74f8794e2
 addons/acex_t_veh_m113.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: f832b0b935df0391bf7ba41844595e9e
 addons/acex_t_veh_m1.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 2c64340bac1f32ac944ef97306086160
 addons/acex_t_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: d39ebff73a9e0b3e1095667d54d8e0d7
 addons/acex_c_weapon.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: b607cda56951db90b814b8b9cddb42a8
 addons/acex_t_veh_gmv.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 7680db401030007bfc7716aff21af0b4
 addons/acex_c_wep_aek.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 79c093d9d4f04a5fdfcafd9e941c91fa
 addons/acex_t_veh_btr70.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: e1519dd56183f9538a3b2c6ff5e15c0e
 addons/acex_c_wep_g36.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 856190278198edba892fb3a28c04f74b
 addons/acex_t_veh_brdm.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 07381ba181497b2ba1ae58e729a5ad40
 addons/acex_c_wep_hk.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: dd94ea7e55cde5201bfb35008fe7ade7
 addons/acex_t_veh_bmp2.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 76acc9c09deb370abd82b6779c58d91f
 addons/acex_c_wep_launcher.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 3541cf3c15ae803260c2b31cb99a3312
 addons/acex_t_veh_5ton.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: ba329af03ebcabdb39d428d1f89f28f1
 addons/acex_c_wep_m16.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 97723a1c07d39015f224dd44cbb82c02
 addons/acex_c_veh_m2.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: d63f1dfd119fb6542ddc5aaa68e43ab5
 addons/acex_t_veh_uav.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 7291a877ea510cbc193352fd19848bd3
 addons/acex_c_veh_m113.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 60ed627867d69621fc4d65ba0b18448b
 addons/acex_t_wep_aek.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: fcaed7ca4422a4da5ecfc793db97bdea
 addons/acex_t_wep_sniper.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 228f36ea7b953a95652ea421d38ffbfa
 addons/acex_t_wep_smg_us.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: c2b81b932a02c3d6a05db01711383a0c
 addons/acex_c_men.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 76df7bf4902334fe2ebe9a79698fb529
 addons/acex_t_wep_shotgun.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: d832a58850c70b642f6ccdd9a6aa5486
 addons/acex_c_men_gear.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 9dbbf9fbf502343aaba319a186cd9b12
 addons/acex_t_wep_scar.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 63b13fd5dcd36276c5f2bb0901ef3c05
 addons/acex_c_static.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 23baff0e7bb1feb0a94a53f2a78b80f6
 addons/acex_t_wep_rifle.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: d6a770e06c66b1ccd71337eb973f03b7
 addons/acex_c_ui_background.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: f266e8dd405ef1ec5145e46d0f78282e
 addons/acex_t_wep_rh_ak.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: ddfc44517aacf343673c2e9dc5c05a01
 addons/acex_c_vehicle.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 9d533f445a86789bad1145075dd3d393
 addons/acex_t_wep_pistol.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 00699b70d8b5c248914815a8745e0eac
 addons/acex_c_veh_5ton.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: ad7954148b77c8851b0cd8d18cab100c
 addons/acex_t_wep_mg.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 929c33c60298b641340f344b87637db4
 addons/acex_c_veh_bmp2.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 64d8e0d79b949d00e0acb55e72b1b016
 addons/acex_t_wep_m16.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: ffeac8577d9a87a19e3d69f57a075339
 addons/acex_c_veh_brdm.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 704e92c9146a64e3de734e1c174a7abc
 addons/acex_t_wep_launcher.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 1e04e90e3a0b711d615b0160820f7033
 addons/acex_c_veh_btr70.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: a893b081cb63ade72dc2c62be2acc6a9
 addons/acex_t_wep_hk.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: f0b5ee7a0f0250ce64a6b994245b5625
 addons/acex_c_veh_gmv.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 936eb612b6af2ee478871bc1f03d4c43
 addons/acex_t_wep_g36.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 2d10defc91cabd53db5518f0e492e4ae
 addons/acex_c_veh_m1.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 099e0193ec2fc7a580606f67c149510a
 addons/acex_t_static.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 133f21c9d400b0d664c866402268ccb6
 addons/acex_c_wep_mg.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: bd5f8ccfcb8f038442cd0be0c0f4bd46
 addons/acex_s_wep_sniper.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 9473c79ef6e4289f86631d512370250e
 addons/acex_m_veh_bmp2.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 468d5e83f639172ade71c5946c420c76
 addons/acex_m_veh_brdm.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 0a26d69eab77a47ad449f9aa52557ae5
 addons/acex_m_wep_socom.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 93d1220a6e1a064a152cb8eab9b5dd44
 addons/acex_m_veh_btr70.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 788e9b2f5e9197ce9c07de08450b855c
 addons/acex_m_wep_sniper.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 5ca27b4855bf76722e13f7a4d013b48b
 addons/acex_m_veh_gmv.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 87326ad55e1b5930ec4cede5217064be
 addons/acex_m_wep_smg_us.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 02ea038289ddcaadc9a9bab63c9c450c
 addons/acex_m_veh_m1.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: d63f347eab326e0f68d8a6aeddaffd9b
 addons/acex_m_wep_shotgun.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 7e81be21b0f9638147a7107eddb82014
 addons/acex_m_veh_m113.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: a2c0e3d5e0606ab754148b4144a2ea2e
 addons/acex_m_wep_scar.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 3f94da75b975f7914370203919194d96
 addons/acex_m_veh_m88.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 7e4dc66f2abb9b75df29d5e00da3cd16
 addons/acex_m_wep_rifle.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 6f966df3ddd0b1fe9eec7967ff2b3a7d
 addons/acex_m_veh_mah6.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 99448899c46f1deddbfe8077bce58987
 addons/acex_m_wep_rh_ak.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 388a2cdea3f62c1be1f7675d85b369d3
 addons/acex_m_veh_stryker.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 032c2891ce28147a182da91a7a699b0a
 addons/acex_m_wep_pistol.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: d7584c4ef9b84240435fa1d0b14cfc78
 addons/acex_m_veh_t72.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 250f349c75505f54f4bf3aa443a3ec57
 addons/acex_m_wep_mg.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: f25103f0df52275b199a43c2add76d72
 addons/acex_m_veh_uav.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 38ac63d00c154a22581cd252d5802624
 addons/acex_m_wep_m16.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 5da5774cf027d8685beaa3829d639d86
 addons/acex_m_wep_aek.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 7dca1352376a296eec7d7fe5f36beafc
 addons/acex_m_wep_launcher.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 782b6587cd65122af31018567c9d8d16
 addons/acex_m_wep_g36.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: be65c133f39d3f08424230dd113f6e9b
 addons/acex_m_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 44dc1d6e08d9b0c273bc2f85d63328c3
 addons/acex_rhs_decals.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: a7da63f2f54a5b8e16709c0fac83677d
 addons/acex_c_wep_pistol.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: a8c3f4e428dbdc763f997d883e2ec6bf
 addons/acex_m_veh_5ton.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: e4be1db068254fffa9593aeff7810e30
 addons/acex_s_wep_smg_us.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: ebc464e7200f76e895baacda73bc9f05
 addons/acex_c_wep_rh_ak.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: c860d3d51fe5284dfbf5e38555ee5efb
 addons/acex_s_wep_shotgun.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 2488802091bb81754ae4079036fe40de
 addons/acex_c_wep_rifle.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: cd4d0a253963b25962c876a0c9d72eb3
 addons/acex_s_wep_rifle.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 4ad7d5d905911766ae283c5c51c977d5
 addons/acex_c_wep_scar.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 2c039f272c6d7f055a9595a29ac6648f
 addons/acex_s_wep_rh_ak.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 3cd099ca4ffc53e4cfb0288c56f7c574
 addons/acex_c_wep_shotgun.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: a50170e7482cadec409df0fd86b4a9e0
 addons/acex_s_wep_pistol.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: fc39d0e741512eb73d3274ed948cd4e1
 addons/acex_c_wep_smg_us.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 244ed3b2a2c5adabfd5669e0c448145a
 addons/acex_s_wep_m16.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: cd7eef6e56e92a5ee2323d363f772ced
 addons/acex_c_wep_sniper.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 9756c57d1ebe1b68870f55889fbfea1a
 addons/acex_s_wep_launcher.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: cbb1845a970a5fd600eb6e2f534e16fb
 addons/acex_c_wep_sud_ak74m.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: c44a57868371a29b8adeb4f2719bb1a8
 addons/acex_s_wep_hk.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 8ca2b618fef57ab0c6fab0eb2114f485
 addons/acex_main.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 1694107faa4dda9b04048b1322e14268
 addons/acex_s_veh_stryker.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 9e3524dbdd008c4c0e0d610de33fa1a5
 addons/acex_missions.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 9e573f2dfd8fa908f00e8330c200dd36
 addons/acex_s_veh_m1.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: ff2801d2e723198d44d0e63ff7f5969f
 addons/acex_missions_bc_oa.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 3d369c971607e4f9d3f117e864890c01
 addons/acex_sys_crewserved.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: ec286a2edcfc8cdcc80c82c359840273
 addons/acex_m_static.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: 84b58662389ccb3d9710d62b6eaf3649
 addons/acex_settings_external.pbo.acex_b368.bisign: a5d0e64b39d41dfcb07e16e99fb11bb4
 store/keys/acex_b368.bikey: 192e7f8166e280ba9f64a34da8a0b1b8

When updating mods with PwS, it always asks me if I want to see the Changelog for at least some of them (CBA certainly). Is there any way to disable this prompt as it doesn't proceed to the next mod until I respond, whereas I'd like it to just update the mods so that it's ready for when I come back?

When updating mods with PwS, it always asks me if I want to see the Changelog for at least some of them (CBA certainly). Is there any way to disable this prompt as it doesn't proceed to the next mod until I respond, whereas I'd like it to just update the mods so that it's ready for when I come back?
Hi,

That's incorrect. PwS moves onto all the updates regardless of the Changelog prompts opening.

That said, we still want to improve the behavior, perhaps by only showing 1 change overview dialog where you can access the changelog of each mod to be updated.

---------- Post added at 11:08 ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 ----------

@affixed: Thanks a bunch!

Strange enough these .repository.yml's seem in order and do not throw any error here.

Did you change the PwS modpath from default My Documents into Program Files by chance?

In that case - try starting PwS right click, Run as Administrator.

If still issues please also send the config.yml for @ACEX, thanks.

Hi,

That's incorrect. PwS moves onto all the updates regardless of the Changelog prompts opening.

That said, we still want to improve the behavior, perhaps by only showing 1 change overview dialog where you can access the changelog of each mod to be updated.

Ah, OK cool. It just seemed not to be doing anything until I dismissed the dialog.

I'm having a pretty bad issue with my Sixupdater. Right now I'm running the latest version of the beta patch but six updater is considering it 'out of date' even though it states the version is 1.62.0.100257. This wouldn't be an issue but now it's trying to make me use jayarma2lib instead of jayarma2lib_new.

I tried to force sixupdater to use _new with my custom repository but it still considers it incompatible, this issue goes away if I don't use the latest beta.

I'm having a pretty bad issue with my Sixupdater. Right now I'm running the latest version of the beta patch but six updater is considering it 'out of date' even though it states the version is 1.62.0.100257. This wouldn't be an issue but now it's trying to make me use jayarma2lib instead of jayarma2lib_new.

I tried to force sixupdater to use _new with my custom repository but it still considers it incompatible, this issue goes away if I don't use the latest beta.

@JayArma2lib is fine if you have a build over 100.000, both that and _new version are equal now, and the _new variant will disappear after 1.63 release.

You can also ignore the red status, it's a bug when in Ruby comparing string builds - it will solve itself after 1.63 release.

Edited by Sickboy