Sign in to follow this  
someguywho

Someguy's Afghan National Army

Big wow to Someguy!

I have an odd request though: could you make a 'NTA' version please? I know that it sounds stupid, but I like the idea of having a 'Taki national police' and westernized Units to portray the 'after Arrowhead' period. And while these units work pretty good, the Afghan flag always identifies them as afghans and not takis. But nevertheless, I'm going to use these very nice units flag or no flag :D

I really like these guys, but shouldn't they have M16A2s?

Spam deleted and infraction +1 handed out, if you must act the moron do it on some other forum please, thanks.

Now let's try to get back on topic please.

Hello guys!! I just installed the addon. I cant find it on my editor does anybody know under what (name) are they?

Hello guys!! I just installed the addon. I cant find it on my editor does anybody know under what (name) are they?

Blufor/ANA or ANP

There is not ANA. What m i doing wrong? ok so i download the addon. than i unzip it. than i put it on arma 2 file @SGW_Afghan. then i went on the shortcut and add " -mod=@SGW_Afghan; but when i go to the editor i cant see it! OMG help. :D

There is not ANA. What m i doing wrong? ok so i download the addon. than i unzip it. than i put it on arma 2 file @SGW_Afghan. then i went on the shortcut and add " -mod=@SGW_Afghan; but when i go to the editor i cant see it! OMG help. :D

In the @SGW_Afghan folder is there another called ad dons? The .pbos should be in there

no there is not. should i add it? what is the most up to dated version you did?

Yep all the .pbos should be in a folder called addons. It's my mistake, school boy error

Hey someguywho i have a question. yesterday i just put my mission online to see if works. I have two computers one was the server and the other one was the player. Well since i have your addon for this mission the arma icon on multiplayer channel was yellow with a question mark and i could not log in to play it. Is it because of the add on. Would every body have to downlaod the add on to be able to play the game? is there a way around it? thx

Hey someguywho i have a question. yesterday i just put my mission online to see if works. I have two computers one was the server and the other one was the player. Well since i have your addon for this mission the arma icon on multiplayer channel was yellow with a question mark and i could not log in to play it. Is it because of the add on. Would every body have to downlaod the add on to be able to play the game? is there a way around it? thx

Yep everyone would have to have the add on. It's the only way I'm afraid.

Anyways great add. I hope this does not offende you. But for the sake my mission. One more question is it possible for me to change the flag on the arms of the soldier from what it is (red,black,red) to the takistan people "kingdon of Takistan (green black and white)? :D thx again and good job on the addons!

Very good work - you should ask Sickboy to put this on the Six-Updater network

May I make a suggestion?

Maybe add the BRDM-2 and the ATGM version as well as the BTR-60?

V2 sigs needed. It won't let me do it myself as the pbos are messed up.