Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Not a witch hunt Dan,the whole thread is full of conspiracies/quizes :D

Edit:- Doing great Dan ty :)

this whole treasure hunt becomes a paranoya, i'm getting bored with all this :(

true story bra

We don't ck, we just have his word. But it'd be the same for anyone that actually went there, no point witch hunting over it.

(and how do man? long time no speak! :P)

To be honnest it does more harm then good if you ask me, i mean if i would do the trouble to drive there and i was all of a sudden accused of spying while i want to help. :j: i would think twice to do it ever again...

I am sorry to see so many people doubting Unuldor's efforts rather than saying thanks.

Unuldor: Thanks for going there first, I would go there on weekend, you saved me a long trip. If you PM me your paypal account's details I can send you some change what I got left in there for the fuel.

Here is proof that UnuldorCZ really did visit the site:

Exhibit A: Look at this photo taken by BIS:

http://www.aan-online.com/arma2-hacked-page/ImageLocation001.jpg

Notice how little dandelions (yellow flowers) there are on the grass.

Exhibit B: Now look at the photo of the same area by UnuldorCZ:

http://unuldor.ic.cz/arma/3.jpg

More dandelions have bloomed since the time BIS was there, this means that UnuldorCZ had to go there after a few days, BIS could have not made these pictures on the same day.

Exhibit C: Now ask yourself this: If BIS went there to hide something, wouldn't they make the photos of the "found" item on the same day? Or would they waste their time to go there again just to make them for us?

I find UnuldorCZ (although suspicious in some ways e.g. the posts he made which are insignificant as anyone could make such observations from the images that BIS showed us) innocent because of insufficient proof that he is a BIS employee :tongue:

Thank you for your attention judge.gif

With all the doubt whether or not UnoldorCZ is from BIS, i'd say it won't matter at all, but say "Thank You!" because it took some effort to go there, sneak in and kill all the BI bushes xD

5:15 hours to go til next hint!

It seem the each clue led only to one thing so far.

1) We got that map thanks to a daring fellow that some people think is a witch.

2) The sub outline and the word Astute which seems to stand for Astute class submarine (which looks like the outline).

Beyond this and what the hackers said we have nothing solid.

Also June 8 2012 during E3 seems like it might be when BIS will spill the beans.

back to topic it's not interesting even if he is a BI spy. :bounce3:

And how comes that all of your posts are in this thread? And why would a normal person (who is actually new to this community) drive two hours to an unknown place just to find a hole with a box?

We need a proof that you are not the 1001th account of Dwarden or someone of the BIS guys. :D

A bit off-topic but...

All of my posts are from this topic only too, I read it from the beginning and it was too hard for me not to post something stupid. I wanted to be a part of action=)

You can think I am quite new in BIS forums because my account was created in Jan 2011 (You can even think that Im a spy). But actually I've started to play ofp in 2002, and started to read BI forums long before arma2 appeared.

And finally, if I had a chance to drive even 500 Km to find something...I would definitelly went there. (But unfortunately Im too far away)

So leave UnuldorCZ alone, he's a good guy.

Just.... "Bohemians" I know you hear(read) me, when all of this is over, please tell us a names of the real spies=)

And for now lets just think and wait for the new hack.

Added:

Ah, sorry I wrote my answer for too long, everyone already forgot about the spy thing))

Ok enough of the spy thing dudes.

Back on topic after this line:

I am sorry to see so many people doubting Unuldor's efforts rather than saying thanks.

Unuldor: Thanks for going there first, I would go there on weekend, you saved me a long trip. If you PM me your paypal account's details I can send you some change what I got left in there for the fuel.

Well i think UnuldorCZ did it ok, i just hope he will see over those comments and stay tuned with us ;) it is appriciated by a lot of us :cool: Like Martin said lets get this thing back on TOPIC :p

The most realistivc version is a continuation of EW.

But if i remeber right:

You see in the last scene of EW a Nuclear bomb which is flying on Utes.

UnuldorCZ is not a "BIS agent". Now please, leave the poor guy alone.

The most realistivc version is a continuation of EW.

But if i remeber right:

You see in the last scene of EW a Nuclear bomb which is flying on Utes.

Euhm maybe im stupid but is it not a european map? you mean the map after the scene where you draw matches and get a ticket for the ship yes?

UnuldorCZ is not a "BIS agent". Now please, leave the poor guy alone.

We already know that, its only those Horny conspiracy individuals that needs a slapping against the head ;) :D

Edited by KBourne

Yeah last scene is where you see where the first hit was.I think it was Beijing so Chinese were the first who started the nuclear war.

Yeah last scene is where you see where the first hit was.I think it was Beijing so Chinese were the first who started the nuclear war.

Ain't from most source the first one to fire the nukes are Russian?

Ain't from most source the first one to fire the nukes are Russian?

I don't believe so, the russians nor US had anything to do with the first nukes fired if i recall correct.

QcrfLEN9dHc

about 9:00 just take a look Moscow was first.

Edited by Zipper5
Fixed YouTube embedding

about 9:00 just take a look Moscow was first.

First to get a hit? that means they did not fire first! Btw who took the second hit because that is the lead to the one that shot first no? Russia get hit first Russia fires back on first shooter?

Edit: btw i cant see YT movies blocked out at work :s

Edited by KBourne

1# Hack 2.5.2011 12:00 CEST

2# Hack 4.5.2011 06:00 CEST

3# Hack 6.5.2011 00:00 CEST ?

So it's only 4h 50min to the next "hack" ?

First to get hit doesn't mean they didn't fire the first shot, all is depend on missile type, ballistics, range and lots and lots of factor that is writen on the big book of the laws of physics.

First to get hit doesn't mean they didn't fire the first shot, all is depend on missile type, ballistics, range and lots and lots of factor that is writen on the big book of the laws of physics.

Do remember it is still a game :rolleyes: So to my book as we folow the story of EW neather the US nor RUS had something to do with the first nukes fired they only responded. Why would they fire on their own troops anyway!

So i guess Russia and the US can be excluided as the aggressor for now on that part ;)

Thats right but

the first two which got hit were USA and Russia so one of the two must started the whole thing.

Do remember it is still a game :rolleyes: So to my book as we folow the story of EW neather the US nor RUS had something to do with the first nukes fired they only responded. Why would they fire on their own troops anyway!

So i guess Russia and the US can be excluided as the aggressor for now on that part ;)

Why wouldn't they fire on their own troops? This is a game, anything can happen.:rolleyes: