Sign in to follow this  
therev709

[CAMP/OA] Soldiers of Valor: Task Force 94

Damn it.

I thought that ill never stumble in to problems but guess what,I just did.

Need help please.

After the unforgiven mission game starts to load the Where the eagles dare mission.After loading Where the eagles dare mission and pops up the screen where you get to choose the load out,thats where it crashes to desktop.

I have all rh packs updated but its strange,How come i never had any kind of problem till that mission?

I just love this campaign so much,that if this problem isnt solved im going to hang my self.

Check out your RPT file.

Put RPT into your PC search. You'll get a full report of what is and is not working, pinpointed down to the exact addon giving your problems....

Good luck!

@Kommiekat

Thank you for your reply.

Ok.so i found the rpt file and scrolled down to the bottom.It didn't say nothing about missing addon.------>>>>

Mods: ca;expansion;baf;pmc;C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2;Expansion;ca;@mctierone;@bb_oa_mercs_v1;@bb_units_updatev5_schnapsdrosel;@rh_m14_1.0;@rh_mgswp_1.0_oa-co;@rh_pdw;@rh_m4_1.11;@rh_pistol_pack_1.0;@rh_smg_1.0;@rh_hk416_1.21;@rh_mk18_1.11;@maxxpro;@nightstalkers;@podagorsk

Distribution: 1486

Version 1.59.79384

Fault address: 00983E85 01:00582E85 C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2oa.exe

file: 1M6-TF94-Where%20Eagles%20Dare

world: Zargabad

campaign: Campaigns\sovtf94

battle: Beginning

mission: M06

Prev. code bytes: 48 89 45 08 8A 07 88 03 43 47 8A 07 88 03 43 47

Fault code bytes: 8A 07 88 03 43 47 FF 4D 08 75 F5 E9 C9 FE FF FF

Registers:

EAX:07FFFF00 EBX:1521F000

ECX:FFFFFFFF EDX:00000001

ESI:29A7E840 EDI:1521F000

CS:EIP:0023:00983E85

SS:ESP:002B:12A3FD8C EBP:12A3FD9C

DS:002B ES:002B FS:0053 GS:002B

Flags:00010207

=======================================================

note: Minidump has been generated into the file C:\Users\Dune\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\arma2oa.mdmp

O man.Has anyone before had problem with mission: where eagles dare?

Thank you all for your replies.

@USRanger709

I really enjoyed every minute of this campaign.Thank you for bringing us this gem.Hope we see more.

First off I want to say that I love the work you have done. I just came back to the campaign since taking a break from Arma over the summer. I hit a snag at the end of the Avarice mission with the end mission trigger. So I went and noticed an update so I got that and did the update. I have had no joy trying to go back into the mission at the last save point before getting the general. The question I have is will I have to start the whole mission or the campaign over?

Thank you all for any response and to USRaner709 and other modder keep up the good work you are awesome,

Brian

You dont have to restart whole campaign, restart last mission. If you want to jump to next mission you can in campaign menu use cheat campaign you will have list of all missions. Or restart your last mission and use cheat endmission you will jump to next one.

You dont have to restart whole campaign, restart last mission. If you want to jump to next mission you can in campaign menu use cheat campaign you will have list of all missions. Or restart your last mission and use cheat endmission you will jump to next one.

Thank you for the assistance on this. I may go back later so I can see the cut scene.

Brian

is this compatible with ACE?

No. I've always had issues with ACE in the past for SP missions. Because ACE is developed as an MP mod, it doesn't officially support SP and I've encountered a plethora of bugs, some so bad I would have to constantly force a whole system restart.

However, this campaign makes use of a ton of custom scripts and addons, creating a very unique experience I encourage you to try out.

If I find the time I do plan on looking into doing a Coop version with and without ACE.

already played the first mission a bit yesterday (without ACE) and so far I like it :)

EDIT: I keep getting killed but everytime I need to restart the mission because when I load up the last save the playable guy is already death...

Edited by rikjuuh

already played the first mission a bit yesterday (without ACE) and so far I like it :)

EDIT: I keep getting killed but everytime I need to restart the mission because when I load up the last save the playable guy is already death...

Unfortunately you might have to restart the mission, its bugged since the game was saved when the player was dead.

Can someone help me with this i dont know if this is me or mission specific, but when i choose the loadout in briefing and press close and look again all what i chose goes back to default. My major mods, COWarmod, Ace2, Blastcore, Slx, and all the mods required for the campaign. Any help/ feedback would be greatly appreciated.

@logandog1240

Im not 100% sure, i play this campaign few months ago, but if i remember you will have problems with loadout [weapons go back to default] wenn you use ACE mod, launch campaign without ace and check if this helps. If not try to run without slx and cowarmod, but i think that ace is the problem.

The campaign is not Ace2 compatible as Ace2 does not support single player officially. I've made Ace2 SP missions in the past and love the mod for MP, but there are just too many issues with SP for me to work with it.

This sounds pathetic but I can never survive the opening mission. No matter what it seems. If I get on the Dshkm, I die pretty much immediately. If I don't, I can get a few shots off but I can't take all those guys before I eventually get closed in.

Well, nevermind. I guess it just took some perseverance. Had to revert at least a dozen times to finish the mission though :P

Edited by MetalMike

A little word of advice, dont put ieds scattered around the map for a singleplayer mission. I dont know why you would think ai would avoid them. the ai walk right over them and die before a firefight. shaking my head. Great campaign bad decision

A little word of advice, dont put ieds scattered around the map for a singleplayer mission. I dont know why you would think ai would avoid them. the ai walk right over them and die before a firefight. shaking my head. Great campaign bad decision

All is fair in love and war.

I never expected AI to avoid the IEDs, and they don't always hit them. Either way, you're meant to deal with the casualties if the worst happens.

Glad you're enjoying it though!

Im on the mission where you resque the president, and the first wave of tanks come and then nothing else. WHY, i wanna conntinue the campaign but the second wave never comes =(

Im on the mission where you resque the president, and the first wave of tanks come and then nothing else. WHY, i wanna conntinue the campaign but the second wave never comes =(

Please use the spoiler tags when discussing game specifics.

Look to the right of where the tanks came from, there should be three Shilka AA guns coming for you. If you put one of your troops on the TOW launcher, he'll usually spot them pretty quick. Otherwise, there is a Javelin launcher in the back of the Humvee.

You seem to have a major conflict on the mission with the russian general, the trigger is not activated unless you kill him, but the mission also ends as a fail if you kill him......

You seem to have a major conflict on the mission with the russian general, the trigger is not activated unless you kill him, but the mission also ends as a fail if you kill him......

Kill his Spetsnaz guard detail then walk up to him. The trigger is activated with your player (Bloodhound) being present.