Sign in to follow this  
strykeeer

Next patch wish list

better sounds, when tanks get hit, heli rotor sound. more ingame/editor music. option to choose diffrent artillary strikes (smoke ect), with simple support module.

Better Behaviour of Guided Missiles and Launcher Rounds.

TOW and the like go straight up to the sky after traveling 1500 meters.

What wrong with arma missiles is that they don't have a limited thrust time time...they accelerate too fast and never decelerate after launch.

See TOW, AIM-9X, R-73 but on the other hand KH-29 behave the other way round...they seem to "hover" to target slowly and hit when the launching aircraft is a mile ahead. Btw. METIS, NLAW and Dragon have no lock on time.

MAWWS, SMAW, RPG etc. have a much to straight flight profile and much to long ranges in game. All RPG style weaposn are much to precise on long ranges acting to much liek direct fire artillery in a way more affective as the M-119 or D-30 ever could.

A single man with a SMAW launcher packing 6 rounds is the same thread level as a grown up 122mm Artillery Gun ??? Only possible in the ArmAverse!

No shoulder launched projectile should go further as 600m, but at that range the lateral deviation from aimpoint should already be 5-10 degrees even more for RPG-7.

Edited by Beagle

I hope for BIS to include the M4 variants that they almost finished but left out. The M4 with a holo and the M4 ACOG with a laser in particular. I know the ACOG version is made accessible with a mod, but the holo version doesn't work quite right. I'd love to see these finished and made official.

I would only like render-to-texture support.

We are missing stuff like this without it. ;)

Plus, it would enable us to make a 3D GPS or similar stuff.

Ok, maybe one more thing: some performance optimizations. :yay:

we would have soo many new possibilities with RtT and VBS2 already features it

pls vote the ticket up

BIS already knows about render to texture and they either will or will not include it in Arma 2.

1. Real physics

2. get in get out animations

3. destructible map

4. flares in A2

5. a create a class thing (like COD) for the editor.

6. this isnt realy a thing for a patch but ill put it out there any way: can we please get the F/A-18 super hornet and the F-22 Raptor put into the game.. if you can achive this i will be very happy.

@JAG

6. You might use the search option here and at Armaholic

you will be surprised ;)

yeah ive tried it all i can find is arma armed assult F/A-18's wich i have downloaded but it is missing the texture's and wont work