Sign in to follow this  
quakergamer

Resistance got bridges

Hey all,

quakergamer here. I got a screenshot as a proff that Ofp resistance will have bridges smile.gif. Also check the water reflection, they arew beautiful

screenshot coming

me 2 smile.gif I love OFP. Ivep layed it since july 2001, and I will continue playing it a lot smile.gif!!

Its the same screenshot Marek posted! sad.gif

I thought it would be completely new one!

ahhhhh it's going to be sweeeeeeeet smile.gif

This finally proves to all those, that said OFP's engine couldn't handle bridges and lakes!!

Next we will have an aircraft carrier!

HAH! biggrin.gif

In your face, heretics! tounge.gif

"OFP can´t have bridges, the engine doesn´t support it blah blah"

Just look at that water! DELICIOUS!

OFPR IS GOING TO BE MAAD! biggrin.gif

And now you can walk on the vehicles! Which means that we can land a helicopter on LST tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (quakergamer @ May 18 2002,00:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">me 2 smile.gif I love OFP. Ivep layed it since july 2001, and I will continue playing it a lot smile.gif!!<span id='postcolor'>

Bah, I've been following ofp since I first saw it in PCGAMER in about 1995, I got the demo and loved it. Downloaded most of the demo missions, and I got operation flashpoint in June 2001 on the day it came out. tounge.gif

Damn, bridges will be excellent targets to attack/defend/sabotage ... the list goes on biggrin.gif Can hardly wait.

// cam0flage

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bah, I've been following ofp since I first saw it in PCGAMER in about 1995<span id='postcolor'>

It is a pleasure to have this loyal fans ... especially when I consider first lines of code for OFP were written in 1996 and almost nothing was published about it before 1998.

(The time seems to run very quickly and many things which seem to happen very long ago actually happened not that long ago. Can anyone remmeber when the first OFP fan site, AndOne's Coldwar, started?)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Suma @ May 18 2002,12:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bah, I've been following ofp since I first saw it in PCGAMER in about 1995<span id='postcolor'>

It is a pleasure to have this loyal fans ... especially when I consider first lines of code for OFP were written in 1996 and almost nothing was published about it before 1998.<span id='postcolor'>

funny, 'specially as your join date is august

What would be cool is that OFP : Resistance would got better collision than OFP. When I get in a house in OFP I can go through the walls and everything, I hope this dosent happen in OFP : resistance( and on the bridge smile.gif )!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (eyes @ May 18 2002,14:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Suma @ May 18 2002,12wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bah, I've been following ofp since I first saw it in PCGAMER in about 1995<span id='postcolor'>

It is a pleasure to have this loyal fans ... especially when I consider first lines of code for OFP were written in 1996 and almost nothing was published about it before 1998.<span id='postcolor'>

funny, 'specially as your join date is august<span id='postcolor'>

I used to be on the operationflashpoint.com forums. When operationflashpoint.com closed down, I found this forum here. I used to be friends with most of the operationflashpoint.com guys.

And yeah I am a very loyal fan biggrin.gif It was about 98 then, I found a "FIRST VIEW" in a PCGAMER of operation flashpoint. And then in 2000 PC GAMER did a preview of it which looked fantastic.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And yeah I am a very loyal fan ... It was about 98 then, I found a "FIRST VIEW" in a PCGAMER of operation flashpoint.<span id='postcolor'>

There are still a few oldtimers here around us. We are really glad to see our game enjoyed by you.

Yeah, ur game is the best I have ever played. I play it normally every day. And with the new mods and vehicles around, it kicks ass. Thanks for making it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ May 18 2002,11:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And now you can walk on the vehicles! Which means that we can land a helicopter on LST  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Do you mean in Resistance....?

Where did you hear this....?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GFX707 @ May 18 2002,17:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ May 18 2002,11:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And now you can walk on the vehicles! Which means that we can land a helicopter on LST  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Do you mean in Resistance....?

Where did you hear this....?<span id='postcolor'>

Hes using the idea that if you can blow up the bridge, it must technically be a vehicle, so you must now be able to walk on vehicles in resistance, which will mean that the LST will hold the wieght of a chopper. biggrin.gif

I first saw a preview of OFP on some PCGamer CD, and I tought it looked pretty cool, but I quickly forgot it.

Then I got the OFP demo in april 2001.

I played it non-stop even tough...*drum rolls* I HAD A FPS OF -1! Yes it´s true, it was on my old 300 mhz system, and I still played it! So I bought OFP around Christmas and i´ve been playing it *Every day* since then on my 1 ghz.

BIS, you have brought so much joy to my life *sniff* smile.gif

And now, OFPR....

Yep thanks for the game bis! You have ruined my social life sad.gif Thanks thou biggrin.gif Been folowing since early 2001, and will follow till i'm dead!

Well I got the idea when I fell through the wall in two-storey building (version 1.55) and landed on T80 and instead of falling through it or dying i was able to walk and sit on iot while it was driving around!