Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: OA release candidate 1.59 build 78955

How about releasing the full patch today or this weekend. So wen can do excessive testing in MP online and let the servers run it. Wouldn't that be the best choice? Dwarden said this RC is the full one to 99% ..

I don't see many server running this patch. So how should i know if it's running good or not.. i may get replies that this is a stupid and senseless suggestion, but i don't care..when i develop a race car i have to test in the lab and the garage, but real testing happens where it belongs to: on the racetrack, nowhere else.

No don´t release the Patch this Weekend. Generally don´t release patches over weekends. If something is wrong with the Patch, your whole weekend is f* up if you planed to play Arma (especially if there are MP Events for this weekend)

I don't see many server running this patch. So how should i know if it's running good or not.. i may get replies that this is a stupid and senseless suggestion, but i don't care..when i develop a race car i have to test in the lab and the garage, but real testing happens where it belongs to: on the racetrack, nowhere else.

Setup a server then?

I have been running a server for the past 3 nights but noone is joining. Please don't gripe about no servers if you don't join!

Is this RC compatible with Steam? (the last one supposedly was, according to the thread anyway)

Same question. Can't get it to install with the Steam version. Oh well.:rolleyes: