Sign in to follow this  
9mm

The weapon I want...

Let's do it this way: point few thingies you'd like to have in the next official addon. And if something you want has been already mentioned, then do it again so support for this very weapon shall get stronger.

Here are my types:

- M249 SAW

- M4 Carabine with M203 and Scope

- FN-FAL

- RPK 74

- OC-14 "Groza"

I agree, they all look great, especially the M4A1, which is my favorite gun smile.gif

However, I've never heard of the OC-14. Can you post any info or links for this gun?

Grooza is  a new russian assault rifle

Check this site for more info on that gun.

C'mon people, what abaut your ideas?

I like this selection smile.gif

On my side I would like more sniper weapons. There is nice sniper rifle (I don't remember name sad.gif ) build around Brwoning M2 construction, working on .50 cal ammo.

AndyZ

I think, that I've found it

- Barrett M82

But not for sure smile.gif

AndyZ

A mini gun for commando teams would be nice, like Ventura's in Preditor. A saw would be nice too, but I prefer something a little heavier for laying down a #### of a lot of cover fire on those stupid guys that go prone in a bush & start firing.

id like to see:

NATO:

HK OICW

M4 Carbine

PSG-1 Sniper Rifle

SIG SG552 Commando

Walther WA2000

SR25k Widowmaker

Pancor Jackhammer 12 ga

Z-M LR300 M/L

FN-P90

FA-MAS

Colt M4a1

Mav some of those guns weren't around in the 1980s like the oicw but I defintly think there sould be a shotgun added and another silenced rifle or sub machine gun.

Let's remember that we want weapons, circa 1985.

In my humble opinion, BIS blew it when they Added-On the HKG36, which, correct me if wrong did not come out until the late '90s.

And what' s with the Sausage Shooter Super Soaker/Grenade Launcher? ...Bleeeeech!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from residuum on 9:22 am on Nov. 18, 2001

Potato guns for the civs.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, I can see it now, a bunch of soldiers standing around "that's one strange lookin bird................ OH MY GOD...INCOMING!!!!!!!"

the most wanted and most usefull weapons would be.

1# 80 or 60 mm Mortar

2# AP-mines, claymores and tripwire mines.

3# heavy AT weapon.

you can add as many rifles and other weapons you want, but it changes nothing in the gameplay, its only a new skin and a new sound to the already existing weapons..nothing more.

i agree with pete for his last words

after it's just a question of personal preference , it's only a game and 3 or 4 assault rifles are enough , same thing for the other weapons , a rifle is a rifles and the modern caracteristics of the rifles are the same (not exactly but thy are almost the same)

it won't change the gameplay

we need more different weapons (like the pete's mortars , real heavy machine guns , artillery etc etc ...)

yes i would like to see a crew served 20mm gun

Well, I like any add-on, even new weps (although I don't really see the point for adding another assault rifle, an M249 would be great and I'd love to see an M-4 with LAM and Acog.

The one gun i really don´t like to see is the OICW, bad enough almost every 2nd player uses it Ghost Recon, it´s the absolute Overkill-weapon there.

Doesn´t make much fun if you get sniped away by the OICW because of it´s outstanding optics, or catch 6 grenade rounds in quick succession, they better had left it outside, the only situation where you have an advantage to the OICW is CQB, but as this doesn´t normally take part.......

Lots of nice guns and weapons selected that I ould love to muck about with. But in my opinion I don't think BIS should make anything that doesn't fit into the 1985 campaign. I liked the new weapons from the weapon pack, but 2 weren't around in 1985 and 1 wasn't in use by either the US or USSR, so only one could fit into the camapaign (oh of course there is the H. grenade launchers too). I rekon we should have lots new weapons, for choice and such, but I think BIS should put thought into whether it fit first. I like the M249 for example, but it didn't enter production until 1990.

Morters would be cool as well as usable artillery, like the stuff on everon, but with crew and stuff. Aswell as anti tank guns

Morters would be cool as well as usable artillery, like the stuff on everon, but with crew and stuff. Aswell as anti tank guns

they should also make the scope for the m14 adjusteble

for windage & elevation.

A heavy wire guided anti tank weapon would be nice

and ofcourse mortars.