it very very nice, most beatufull T-90 from arma 2,arma and OPF!!!!! but i have 2 queastions :DDD . Its very nice and you have talent , do you will do some other russian armored or infantry?? because it will be nice . :DD and second- Will you do more types of T-90?????? thx

pls can you do this T-90 toohttp://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9233/2696521e9ef67876c649b9.jpg it´s beautiful,thx

Actually this is the same T-90 I already posted.

where i can download your T-90A??? what program you use??? thx

Waht he meant is the picture of a real T-90 right above your post. ;)

Waht he meant is the picture of a real T-90 right above your post. ;)

you think that picture wich is up is from he, and my picture is same tanks?? :DD

Looks cool.

Will this tank be OA ready? With the elevation settings etc?

Any other planes for added simulation apart from the gun loading thing from the T72BA?

For example:

*Electrical turret: Moving the turret dosent trigger the engine to turn on.

*Correct optics: Not the A2 gradual zoom and more accurate T90 sights.

*Main guns coax and commander gun realistic clip sizes. Eg 250x3 vs 1200.

I would love to see some cross over targeting system though.

Like at full health you had the ACE laze like system, but if you got 10% damage or whatever to the turret for example, unless its possible to add another system damage box?... Then you would lose the electronic laser targeting system and have to use the OA elevation system, but without the green laser range number ala wwii style.

One Question does/ can the dazzle boxes work?

I take it you mean the Shtora IR reflectors? Obviously I myself cannot answer your question if it will work or not, but I too hope it'll be made working somehow, as it is an integral part of T-90 tank-series IRL.

But I'm glad the man is making an extended version of T-90 anyways. :)

All I wonder about, is why BIS hadn't put a working IR-sight in T-90 in the first place, when OA gave us that function in per example Abrams, but not T-90.. But then why if no IR as that might not have been around in the basic T-90 model IRL, didn't BIS put in a working Shtora-IR jammer in the first place? I know it isn't a tank-sim but an infantry-simulator at most, but I do wonder.. And in this case, I too wonder if it'll be integrated in this scratch-build T-90A model myself aswell. :) I certainly hope so, but I doubt it to be an easy task, as even BIS themselves didn't had figured it out as of yet, on how to do that. Otherwise they would've incorperated it already into the game by now.

Edited by Thani '82

Because Arma2 units were never updated to what OA has. If you look closely at the OA abrams it's not exactly the same as the Arma2, most prominent feature being the main gun.

Edited by NodUnit

The T-90A is equipped with ESSA thermal sight. Depending on the version of the T-90A they are either equipped with Shtora but less ERA or vice versa.

If you want to have some basic Shtora just test the ACE T-90.

Very nice indeed :)

Can't wait for it to get dirty and muddy

Wow! Love the camo and the way the textures already look.

Oooh please keep the paint matte like it is now, the lack of shine really brings out the 'military' personality, and I love the 3D detail and how you made the mud guards nice and smooth.

Woah! My favourite tank finaly in arma, make sure you give it tp the taki army aswell in desert camo :D

could be nice to have it with different configurations.

for example "stock" A2 T90 is too mobile, compared to real-world T90, behaving like T90A or even faster[like T80UM almost].

Woah! My favourite tank finaly in arma, make sure you give it tp the taki army aswell in desert camo :D

taki get paki T84 instead, probably[T80UM with diesel engine and improved FCS and ECM] :-)

79467386.th.jpg

58209426.th.jpg

72913510.th.jpg

Edited by Dractyum

Looks fantastic!

Abs