Sign in to follow this  
Lexen

Taki Civilians hate everyone...

I think we need a tolerance module or something in ARMAII.

I was screwing around with the addweapon commands and for the first time, decided to give taki civilian AI rocks to throw. Spawned in and they were pelting us (two US soldiers) immediately.

...wtf? We didn't do nothin'!

Being a glutton for punishment, I gave one of them in the crowd a revolver and spawned in again. He immediately shot my team mate before I got him. wtf? We were just standing down the street!

Had myself a good laugh over that one. I may put it in a mission or something to really confuse the heck out of the players. :)

The worst part is that if you shoot civilians (like the soviets are fond of, especially in Georgia recently) you become "red" and will get shot by your team mates.

Hilarity will ensue.

Wonder if they attack taki soldiers as well? Cause...everyone might hate taki soldiers too.:yay:

The worst part is that if you shoot civilians (like the soviets are fond of, especially in Georgia recently) you become "red" and will get shot by your team mates.

Hilarity will ensue.

Wonder if they attack taki soldiers as well? Cause...everyone might hate taki soldiers too.:yay:

Civil side is always the same as Resistance side. And what wrong with team members shooting you when you go rogue on civils...how else should they stop a armed person going amok...especially since there is no arresting in ArmA II.

Where did you find the classname for rocks? They're not in any ammoboxes and I can't see them in the normal lists. I sorta wanna try this one out :P

maybe they've been deleted, but it doesn't matter.. if ya dont think the ban is legit than pm wolle and ask him why. I personally don't like this stuff in my thread, not sure about the OP but just saying.

anywho, whats the class for the rock weapon?

Edited by Fox '09

I'd rather not. If it is legit then I don't want to have anything to do with defending a nazi prick. But if someone is roleplaying an SS officer and does things that an SS officer would do then I don't think that's wrong. But that's enough of that.

Where did you find the classname for rocks? They're not in any ammoboxes and I can't see them in the normal lists. I sorta wanna try this one out :P

+1

Doesn't work for me :(

this addMagazine "HandGrenade_Stone" adds a throwable stone into your inventory.

Yes, I know that, and I did that for the civvies, but they didn't throw anything my way. :(

I feel neglected somehow:)

I cleaned that mess up here, the next one who thinks he must spam this thread with his offtopic crap not only gets an infraction but also 25% postcount reduction.

Really I'm sick and tired of the usual people spamming the forums here every day.

I think you need IceBreakr's lingor units, which have stone throwing civilians.

Actually there is a "magazine" called HandGrenade_stone, but if you hit someone it doesn't cause any damage (didn't test it out lately if BIS fixed that in one of the patches). My Lingor Units (ibr_lcivilians.pbo) fixes that and you can also use "ibr_arl_stoner1" to "ibr_arl_stoner7" characters that have several rocks in their pockets (ermm...) and smoke grenades (another bug I think, AI doesn't want to throw them). If you're hit you can be even killed (hit in the face) or badly damaged (simulation of broken bones).

p.s. if you have trouble throwing them, try crouching first. Again, one of the bugs - you were unable to throw grenades/rocks if you don't have a weapon in the inventory... but I think BIS fixed that?

Civil side is always the same as Resistance side. And what wrong with team members shooting you when you go rogue on civils...how else should they stop a armed person going amok...especially since there is no arresting in ArmA II.

I guess it depends on what you call resistance. I just got some time to play around with it a little more. Armed civilians attacked every OpFor and BlueFor unit I put near them. The ONLY one they didn't attack was the Taki independent units.

Yes, I know that, and I did that for the civvies, but they didn't throw anything my way. :(

I feel neglected somehow:)

Try setting Independent to consider BLUFOR hostile.