Sign in to follow this  
AnimalMother92

ACE 1.7 (Advanced Combat Enviroment) for OA/CO

I figured out the earplug problem I was testing a multi-player mission and when I switch from the my original player unit(my name) to a sniper(random name), then the earplugs didn't work. So, I assume since my name didn't transfer to the snipers name the config file doesn't recognize me and those items don't to work?

Edited by pappy02us

Name ingame wouldn't change anything, the userconfig is going by the profile you setup before going ingame, so unless your name changed in the profile.

i have a problem with AGM 114K they doesn't work i think they didn't detect the laser of the chopper i try everything like change laser code in MFD i don't see any modification of the saclos system can you explain why it doesn't work ?

Hey guys question for you, I have Ace 2 for Arma2, and was going to get it for OA, but am wondering if there

is any difference between the Arma2 version and the OA version?

And

Would the Arma2 version work in OA or should I just get the OA version?

Get CO.

i have a problem with AGM 114K they doesn't work i think they didn't detect the laser of the chopper i try everything like change laser code in MFD i don't see any modification of the saclos system can you explain why it doesn't work ?
  1. Start multiplayer host
  2. Select Utes, ACE_Test_MissileGuidance
  3. Take longbow gunner
  4. Switch to 114-K
  5. Enable Designator from action menu
  6. Aim, fire, destroy.

If you have issues, gather rpt, repro mission and repro steps; http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Bug_Reporting

Edited by Sickboy

Hi everyone, I'm new

I'm having an issue with your latest release of ACE2, anytime i shoot the enemy and actually hit him the game crashes.

I tried it with other mods and even on vanilla ARMA CO, does anyone knows what it could be?

Thanks in advance

Good day! I have simple question. Which actual airFriction has B_86x70_Ball_noTracer ammo? I've found -0,0005875 but while I try to calculate ballistic with BalCa I'm getting result like for .50 BMG.

As you can see 50 .BMG has -0,000560 airFriction and 887 initSpeed and at 1000mm u need 19.25 MOA elevation to hit your target.

With airFriction -0,0005875 and initSpeed 936 of .338 u need 20.5 MOA to hit your target at the same distance. BUT! I see in ACE Sight Adjustment 6 MOA not 20.5!

All other ammo types has been calculated fine.

So I have a question: WHAT IS TRUE initSpeed and airFriction of .338 in ACE and where do I can find its?

ACE 1.8 Stable released: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=113797

requesting this 1.7 thread to be closed.

---------- Post added at 13:39 ---------- Previous post was at 13:37 ----------

Good day! I have simple question. Which actual airFriction has B_86x70_Ball_noTracer ammo?

So I have a question: WHAT IS TRUE initSpeed and airFriction of .338 in ACE and where do I can find its?

http://browser.dev-heaven.net/cfg_ammo/config/B_86x70_Ball_noTracer

you can do the same trick with cfg_weapons, magazines, patches, vehicles, etc.

Lastly you can unpack all of ACE and search for the class.