Sign in to follow this  
MrStregatto

Simple First Aid Module

Hello gents, this is the first time that i write here...

However, after d-loading the patch 1.56, I found this module called "Simple First Aid Module" ( or maybe SFAM, for friends).

But there is a problem:

How it work?

I tried to link to a unit but any NPC linked with this became unkillable, and when I link this module with a human, the player became too weak, killable even with a rock. :(

so can anyone explain me how it works ??? :confused:

It doesn't work.

Whoever wrote it didn't even think about dedicated servers. And on hosted server we couldn't kill each other.

tOdVftZi5I0

For what I can see in the video, probably it work for eliminating the friendly fire?

Maybe this, but I'm not sure... :icon_neutral:

How to use PMC Simple First Aid module :

1 - Sync the players to the "Simple First Aid Module"

2 - add this line to the player unit init field "this setVariable ["BIS_allowDamage",true]"

3 - Enjoy

so, this module is broken?

no documentation either to say what it actually does. it is anything but simple it seems.

No this module works perfectly.

You can see this module activated in the PMC campaign.

In fact if You play in SP, your teammate will not die instead, if you play in coop, a player fall unconscious, another player must revive him.

How to use PMC Simple First Aid module :

1 - Sync the players to the "Simple First Aid Module"

2 - add this line to the player unit init field "this setVariable ["BIS_allowDamage",true]"

3 - Enjoy

There's probably some more values to be set. I don't get health regeneration or revive option. Documentation please :)

Did anyone find some more information about this module?

i still cant get it to work correctly :(

either the units are invincible or, when using "this setVariable ["BIS_allowDamage",true]", the unit seems to have more health but is dying instead of falling uncontious... the nice blood-screen effects are working good.

still no documentation on this?

Anyone ever figured out how to use this properly? As mentioned above, if you sync the units and set allowDamage true, all that happens is the unit will die - no 'unconscious' effect. I've looked around in the PMC mission files but the relevant ones are probably locked and hidden like the mission.sqms.