Sign in to follow this  
echo_2-7

Takistani Mi-24

Change your face to something silly and make use of abusive and humorous samples if allowed. Probably one of the most annoying features of the game during a multiplayer session. No need to drag that kind of stupidity anywhere further.

I'd have to agree with this. You'd have F35s and M1A1s rolling about with dicks and all sorts sprayed over them.

Goddamm this thing is ugly.

You couldn't be more wrong with this comment. This was actually the most beautiful Mi-24 painting ever while this is the most beautiful painting. Right before the "Golden Hind". Sorry, you guys at 221st and 222nd Squadron of the Czech Air Force. Your tigers are great but the Hungarians have done an awesome job with their paintings.

Well, after all it's good that Bohemia's texture artist decided to rip-off this particular polish decal...

Every time I look at those eyes I imagine the Hind saying:

"Do you feel lucky today, punk?"

Of course, when the maintenance crews screw this up... it can as well be:

"Shit, I'm gonna fall asleep any moment!" :D:D

Anyway...it could have been a lot worse if they decided on an other one:

000063.jpg

Probably bulgarian, sold to the Ivory Coast air force 2003, then presumably destroyed by French special forces during attack against Yamoussoukro

Humor aside, I'd still like a replacement mod that removes the 'eyes' on the Hind.

Addon request thread is your friend then.

Or simply convert the Takistani and Russia Hind texures as tga with textview tool, open them in PS, Gimp or whatever you use, swap the eye part with the one from the russian texture, save again as .paa with textview and enjoy.

Yet you still will have problems with mp or more likely later patches as you modified vanilla data.

:confused:

As I first saw it at the ILA 2008 I thought about the dragon Fuchur from "The Neverending Story" but then I noticed that a hind is a female deer or "deer cow" in English and that's the animal you see painted on there.

they want to make something to scare the enemy but ends up in an object of laughter.

Laughing causes bad aiming due to the shake :D

The HIND has the eyes because they are code named as Crocodile, no doubt the Polish version with the eyes gave the BIS team some amusement and used them.