Sign in to follow this  
loki

Lost Key v72.zulu

I had it without Lost Key once now. I was using ACE2 this time.

Worst combination is ACE2+Lost Key.

Perhaps something to do with CBA finally?

The keyboard seems to react only when the keys are released. But some of them are completely deactivated as I can't use ESC to quit the game anymore when it happens.

Edit

thx to a nice admin on an other forum :) I had a solution that seems to fix the problem.

just use this version of CBA instead : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6231

Still this is not perfect as the latest version of ACE2 will not work with it.

And I guess, unless Loki does something about that it will stay like this.

I really hope to see this mod updated as it's definitely excellent to have fun or to make missions.

Edited by 50.cal

i dont know if i'm just stupid or its not written -

but i cant seem to find how to open that menu..

i downloaded the addon and then went to

Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead > (New Folder Created) @loki_lost_key > (New Folder Created) Addons > loki_lost_key.pbo inside

anything else i need? Help is appreciated

i dont know if i'm just stupid or its not written -

but i cant seem to find how to open that menu..

i downloaded the addon and then went to

Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead > (New Folder Created) @loki_lost_key > (New Folder Created) Addons > loki_lost_key.pbo inside

anything else i need? Help is appreciated

You need to have CBA (Community Based Addons) as well.

You need to have CBA (Community Based Addons) as well.

i got it running with CBA, CBA_A2 and CBA_OA aswell, whats the button to turn it up?

i got it running with CBA, CBA_A2 and CBA_OA aswell, whats the button to turn it up?

You should find it on the action menu (scroll wheel on the mouse or the '[' and ']' keys). If it's not there and you are sure you are running CBA, CBA_A2 and CBA_OA then there is something conflicting with it - I posted a fix a couple of pages back for potential conflcts. What other mods are you running with?

You should find it on the action menu (scroll wheel on the mouse or the '[' and ']' keys). If it's not there and you are sure you are running CBA, CBA_A2 and CBA_OA then there is something conflicting with it - I posted a fix a couple of pages back for potential conflcts. What other mods are you running with?

Alright i've fixed it

the issue was that i ran Arma with The Arma Launcher (Usually an ACE And MCC Player) So something went wrong with the CBAs,

i've downloaded the latest CBA From armaholic and then Went to steam - Launch Options and ran CBA + Lost_key and it worked.

thanks!

Just wanted to say excellent tool, incredibly useful not only when it comes to testing/debugging editor missions, but for easily being able to use all the addon weaponry in the campaigns. :D

Is it likely for this tool to trigger the DooACS Arma anti hack tool?

Have a player banned from our Arma vanilla server, the unban request by the player states this tool was in use and its caused the false positive, I'm sceptical.

Edited by tommy_t
more info

'Ello there. My friend is running a server off his PC and using loki lostkey to edit in vehicles ( it's a dynamic zombie sandbox ) so he's putting in weapons caches to make the game more interesting for other people. My question is will battle-eye ban me for using it if i'm not the host?

'Ello there. My friend is running a server off his PC and using loki lostkey to edit in vehicles ( it's a dynamic zombie sandbox ) so he's putting in weapons caches to make the game more interesting for other people. My question is will battle-eye ban me for using it if i'm not the host?

If i remember correctly..YES

BE will ban you if you use this addon.

You said it..it's your friend the guy who runs _the server.

If you are persisting on using this addon tell your friend to make SURE he doesn't have BE enabled..

Hey, I tried it and it's really great... But i have downloaded newest version of arma and now, it's not working... Are you going to update it? Or may i try to find somethin' else?

I host a server that uses battle eye and some times I use this on my server to test how much it can take I wont get banned will I ?

Anyway to use this for SP mission making and if so, once I finish making a mission, it Will Not be an addon requirement for other players?

This is something I SO need!

Sorry if i revive this th. But i need help, i have installed CBA (the last version from armaholic) and i installed loki keys.

I can teleport, do anything, BUT! when i click con weapon request, and if i click on launchers, rifles anything, nothing appears... just stills there the weapon request..

greetings to all

official statement by mod author: (me)

there will be NO lost key for A3, nor will this mod be supported by me anymore.

lost key has been nothing but headaches for the community and myself.

goodbye lost key... and thanks for all the fish.

but dont you worry your pretty lil heads.... ECHELON is coming.

:don1:

mods please close / lock this thread.