Sign in to follow this  
sagarasousuke

ARMA2 : FMP - FullMetalPanic Addon -

Hey, um, I tried to download them from the website, and I'm failing epically, can't find anything. Anyone mind helping, or know a easier way?

Indeed. With all this mechas, and Chodars+Arbalest with LD, its possible to create Total Conversion Campagin based on original FMP storyline! (Chidori+Sagara+Gauron e.t.c. with proper skins, hehe) OMG, that would be awesome! (I suspect, that similar idea came in authors head, :) )

Its all a WIP if you look on there site: FPS Game Clan Mithril ;)

*Oh, and some knowledge of Japanese would be great .. the site is all in JP. :D

i want see these mechs in arma2:P

All your posts were "I want that and that and that and can you do that as well...." AND NOT A SINGLE "THANK YOU".

So go fuck yourself

All your posts were "I want that and that and that and can you do that as well...." AND NOT A SINGLE "THANK YOU".

So go fuck yourself

faggot

understood warrant officer:) and thanks for this great addon:) finally humans have chance against aliens:D

Thanks for the stern post Kremator ^^ i'd hate to see this cool thread get closed. i hope we get to see some updates on these mechs soon. the creator told me a week or two ago they are still WIP. so i hope to be able to step on some soldiers soon lol BTW happy late new years to you all.

Thanks for the stern post Kremator ^^ i'd hate to see this cool thread get closed. i hope we get to see some updates on these mechs soon. the creator told me a week or two ago they are still WIP. so i hope to be able to step on some soldiers soon lol BTW happy late new years to you all.

Dam forgot to test the steping on soldiers thing! Thanks for the reminder gonna try it when I get to my desk top.

Hah you removed your "ArmA Mech Mod" signature :D

Given up ;)

Not really given up i still model mechs, vehicles and there weps but now i am just watching and learning. not going to even try to put a small team together ATM i dont think many talents around here wants to mess with my idea for a mech mod for ArmaOA. its not dead prolly wont be until i get at-least a alpha released.

Edited by Zedrein