Sign in to follow this  
DarkLight

Dutch pim fortuyn killed

Gorgi, I'll tell you about my evening clutch purse collection, if you want to compare.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ May 08 2002,11:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol

Real man has a wallet, not a purse.  tounge.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ghehe, lol. I meant wallet. I'm not that good in English.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 08 2002,11:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Gorgi, I'll tell you about my evening clutch purse collection, if you want to compare.<span id='postcolor'>

I have a green WALLET. Yes, a girly one. How did i get it?

My ex-GF left her WALLET at my home when i dumped her.

There was nothing important in it, and i needed a new one.

So i kept it. smile.gif

Well, im glad that calling Pim Fortuyn a Nazi is also seen as Racism, That's fair Gerswarzenegge, and thank you too InRange,

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 08 2002,11:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Looking at your sig, all I can say is: Yeh, yeh. Sure, sure.<span id='postcolor'>

I was a big fan of Pim, and i don't care if he was gay.

I am not a racist, and i have a wallet and i am heterosexual.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 08 2002,12:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am not a racist, and i have a wallet and i am heterosexual.<span id='postcolor'>

You had a wallet. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ May 08 2002,10:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InRange @ May 08 2002,11:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why is it right for people to label Fortuyn as a racist and a nazi when Toolman can't voice his opinion about Arabs and his personal experiences with them.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, that labeling was totally unneeded.

Grokk and Denoir, don't make any accusations like you did on the first page of this thread. Fortuyn clearly was not a nazi.<span id='postcolor'>

Oh come on, you have to be fucking kidding me. What's next? Racism is agains the forum rules for a good reason because it is unfair generalisation and can offend people.

I can choose to call whoever I want, a nazi, a moron, a complete idiot or whatever I want. That is my opinion of one person and is in no way any violation of any rules.

My opinion: Fortuyn and his other right wing fellows like Le Pen = Nazi morons.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My opinion: Fortuyn and his other right wing fellows like Le Pen = Nazi morons<span id='postcolor'>

If you think that, i think you are a completely moron yourself.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 08 2002,11:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you think that, i think you are gay with Melkert and are a completely moron yourself.<span id='postcolor'>

It's okay, I don't like you either. Go home and play with your swastikas.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ May 08 2002,00:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Casto @ May 08 2002,00:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Verry nice!!!!!

now try this:

ik krijg het gevoel dat de meeste mensen geen respect hebben voor wat er is gebeurd en daarom maar een beetje slappe grappen gaan posten in seruise topics.<span id='postcolor'>

Ok a guess

Ik krijg het gevolen - hmm krijg sound like 'krig' which is war in Swedish, but I can't seem to get it to fit.

I would think that the translation is more like "I think that"

dat de meeste mensen geen respect hebben - that most of the people have no repect

voor wat er is gebeurd - "for what has happened", I think

en daarom maar een beetje slappe grappen gaan posten in seruise topics - and therefor post stupid grappen (jokes?) in serious topics.

So my guess would be for a final translation:"

I think that nmost people have no respect for what has happened and post lame jokes about serious topics. "

Was anything of that correct ? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

im getting the feeling your pretty dutch

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Casto @ May 08 2002,12:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">im getting the feeling your pretty dutch<span id='postcolor'>

Well, Denoir is Swedish but that's the same thing, right? I mean, you all make the same smelly cheese, no?

/dons flame retardent flak jacket and takes cover

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Casto @ May 08 2002,11:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Was anything of that correct ? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Not so hard, try it yourself:

Nej, men Holländska och Svenska är ganska sĺ lika sprĺk. Det är ganska lätt att läsa Holländska, men att förstĺ när nĺgon pratar är ganska svĺrt.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ May 08 2002,12:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not so hard, try it yourself:

Nej, men Holländska och Svenska är ganska sĺ lika sprĺk. Det är ganska lätt att läsa Holländska, men att förstĺ när nĺgon pratar är ganska svĺrt.<span id='postcolor'>

Dear me, Dutch and Swedish are fairly dead languages. It is fairly easier to understand Dutch, but (and here's where the translator fails me) that comprehend wardrobe to a few am speaking är fairly badly.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ May 08 2002,11:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's okay, I don't like you either. Go home and play with your swastikas.<span id='postcolor'>

I really don't know how you got information that Pim Fortuyn was a nazi. As i told before, he had al sorts of immigrant working with him. Jews, nigro's, marocan. If he was a nazi/racist, how did it come that a lot of black people and immigrant where putting flowers at the spot he was shot.

And you are really pathetic saying i should play with my swastikas. So now you say i am a nazi. You should be banned for at least 24 hours. But no, no moderator cares.

It's too bad, that if I say I dont like Arabs, that I get cursed and even get warned to be banned, And if someone says Pim was an Nazi moron, that the Moderators act like they dont see anything, The one who said Pim was an nazi, is nothing more than a pathetic little loser,

Speaking of which, I wonder where they are.

I would have expected them to jump in here like 10 minutes ago.

This place is close to turning into a fist fight.

"My opinion: Fortuyn and his other right wing fellows like Le Pen = Nazi morons."

For once I must disagree with you. I think there were major differences between Fortuyn and Le Pen. I wouldn't call Fortuyn a nazi, nor would I call him racist. He was definatly immigration hostile though. (Note, I didnt say IMMIGRANT, I said immigration. He obviously had party members and friends who were immigrants)

Toolman, I can understand and empathise with what you are talking about. Especially in the Netherlands.

But I am curious about one thing. What if you met one Arab man who did not hate all other religions and cultures, and who was not happy about Sept 11?

Would you like him? Or would you still hate him?

This question is just out of plain curiosity. Don't think that I am trying to pick at you or anything.

I understand what you're trying to say Icefire, I dont encounter many of such Arabs like you say, but If I encounter one, I would NOT hate him, But I nearly never encountered such an Arab, ( Make no mistake, I had some muslim friends, but they were always picking on me because I was Dutch,)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ May 08 2002,12:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 08 2002,11:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you think that, i think you are gay with Melkert and are a completely moron yourself.<span id='postcolor'>

It's okay, I don't like you either. Go home and play with your swastikas.<span id='postcolor'>

Denoir and Gorgi, what the hell is the matter with you two? I've always considered you as nice people but now you say something like this.

This place is starting to look like a kindergarten again. mad.gif

And that is the worst. Immigrant muslim come to holland. They all live together and start a community. Then a dutch person buys/hires a place to live in the muslim neighbourhood. And guess what. The muslims throw in his windows and say that it is their area to live in. Then they want seperate living spaces. One house block for the turks, one for the marocan one for the antillians. And then they say we discriminate. And now here in Holland we have a nice city with the Dutch people living on one side, and the immigrants on the other side. And they don't tolerate dutch people in their neighbourhood. But other immigrants who don't like that idea are still welcome in the "white" neighbourhood.

What do you think of that

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ May 08 2002,13:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Speaking of which, I wonder where they are.

I would have expected them to jump in here like 10 minutes ago.

This place is close to turning into a fist fight.<span id='postcolor'>

I was having a nice lunch.