Sign in to follow this  
~Vagabond~

[R3F] - Projet FELIN (W.I.P)

i don't care about how they speak or bashing all french member, i'm not a kid i can make the part of work and mentality .... i judge the work and only the work i think if you want speak about different conversation than the work you can change forum or go to a private forum. i'm really sick to see all this discution turn about a team and not about the work. yeah i think their model is better than ado (especially the frf2) but i don't say that ! i'm only here to judge their work.

And for the finish i'm not a R3F friend , i don't accept how they react.

Custom hand animation achieved for all weapons.

On Frf2:

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1183.0;attach=16754;image

On Famas F1 J4:

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1183.0;attach=16756;image

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1183.0;attach=16758;image

Edited by Nanucq
bad link

any animations for the bolt action rifle ? like i44 mod

nice anyway :)

really nice ! i love the J4 scope but i think the texture on the frf2 need some works on the wood

any animations for the bolt action rifle ? like i44 mod

nice anyway :)

Bolt' date=' trigger, magazine are animated :)

You can see it briefly on this old video illustrating PEI ammo (perforantes explosives incendiary): [url']

[/url]
really nice ! i love the J4 scope but i think the texture on the frf2 need some works on the wood

Bad aspect on previous pictures is caused by jpeg compression.

Wood has this aspect:

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1183.0;attach=16760;image

Edited by Nanucq
missing picture

Wow outstanding job guys !! :bounce3:

Will these addons work with Arma2 OA's "vanilla" features or are you going to incorporate ACE's features ? such as weapon resting, their magazines system, their sights adjustment ect... Or maybe you'll add your own features ?

ACE Features are not planned for the very first release (essentialy because we don't use ACE), but maybe sooner than expected ;).

oki that's nice because you can use bipod on wall and lot of object ! and i big thing you can make real sniper shoot ;)

@LoneStar : I am sorry but i must disagree with you about this topic, for I believe the R3F team is hosting talented people as the R3F Artillery and Logistics clearly shows. These picture are from real in-game picture ...

The problem is elsewhere. The people directing the R3F Team are having only one "motto" as you can see engraved on their site : "O.E.L.M.E.O.L.E", for "on est les meilleurs et on les encule" meaning in English "we are the best and we are sodo***ing them all".

Of course they are not totally proud of themselves ... on their site the announcement is featuring this :

Translation

They think that despising and insulting other community members, using foul names and dirty words is the right way of life.

As a member of the OFP/ArmA/ArmA2 community I am just offended by such a behaviour and I do understand that people being insulted, as it was the case for a number of French modders, are not ready to share anything with the R3F.

Allright, I got carried away Old Bear. There are some nice persons at R3F, Vagabond is a great video maker and I supported his job during last community awards. They also have good coders (ACV, arty etc).

But I will never ever use in my community, an addon released by the R3F whose general staff (the so called Etat major) is just a bunch of arrogant people who publically trashed the work made by ADO, HEXAgon etc.

Their motto, the way Clint and his friends insult people on their front page, being gross and contemptuous. This is too much for me. At the point we were building the French community from ashes of arma-fr they were not there.

In what I believe a good community is, we don't think ourselves as the best and we respect each other.

marc shepard stop it's anoying ... everybody on the R3F team isn't an a** **** , and you need to judge the work not the team ...

I'm sorry about it, but the quality of other French mods is quite cool...

On your forum, we can see that you don't like other French mods and you say it... Well... So French Community don't like you, for many reasons (most of the Community) especially it...

ACE Features are not planned for the very first release (essentialy because we don't use ACE), but maybe sooner than expected ;).

Ok, good to hear. :)

Marc Shepard i report your message ... an admin come and they stop speak about the team you don't stop.

Edit: i'm not a R3F

Reiterating what Rellikki said before, this thread is not for airing your dirty laundry. It is about Projet FELIN, not the team's internal affairs. You have been warned.

Now back on-topic, please.

Thank you mates!

We'll try to release a new video this week :bounce3: !

@CameronMcDonald : understood :).

about for new vid in YT did you have animations addon ??for sitting on car etc. ?

nice mods

This is a new trailer video for Projet FELIN ! You'll see animations of our weapons, several Famas versions, and PGM HECATE II in action !

EcYY3rJ-4EI

It's also an occasion to expose some new WIP pictures for optics, grenade launcher, and sight systems that will equip our Famas.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1183.0;attach=16906;image

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1183.0;attach=16908;image

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1183.0;attach=16910;image

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1183.0;attach=16912;image

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1183.0;attach=16914;image

Amazing models, incredible editing and exceptional style. I'm speechless. Your videos are more professional than those of BIS. Be nice to hear some French in there too. Faire face!

Thank's you very much for your nice comment mate ! :bigsmile::bigsmile::laugh::laugh:

hum only one thing ..... very nice video but the sniper does he hit the driver ? =D

HaHa ! maybe :p:p This is 12.7 P.E.I, maybe he just hit the car :p:p.

In the two case, result is the same : the death :D