Sign in to follow this  
f2f_bho

W.I.P US C.L.S (Combat Logistics Support)Vehicle Pack

I don't know about the AI using it but its perfectly possible to lay the bridge as such its a case of hiding or replacing the AVLB's model and then using a script to spawn the bridge.

That Tractor/Trailet MET is the coolest thing Ive seen for ARMA period. Giving the Engineers a real task when retreiving a damaged tank/humvee...

JC

@Raptor Six Actual, i dont believe its been asked , and i can surely look into it once i have the bridge working the way i intend it to its been a challenge but definitely do able

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

@ E_B we are trying to emulate the Old Corps Range target system

@Raptor Six Actual, i dont believe its been asked , and i can surely look into it once i have the bridge working the way i intend it to its been a challenge but definitely do able

I have been working on my MCRD Parris Island for a while, just getting the correct looking roads and things like that as time allows. The firing range looks pretty close from what I can recall.

As far as the bridge question goes, I am more than happy to throw together just a blank island with some ideas if/when you ever get to that bridge (pardon the expression).

I have been working on my MCRD Parris Island for a while, just getting the correct looking roads and things like that as time allows. The firing range looks pretty close from what I can recall.

As far as the bridge question goes, I am more than happy to throw together just a blank island with some ideas if/when you ever get to that bridge (pardon the expression).

Copy, this whole mod has been a Challenge, as well as our Camp pendleton Island, but we are trudging along, just hope to finish it soon it has been almost a year to the day that it was started

:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

i have modeled some proper USMC style Butts along with targets, that would go well at PI

New Screens of the M1070 HET CAB in Game ...getting Close gents Thanks to all who have helped us achieve this... side note. one of the ramps imported into O2 backwards in these photos it has been fixed

th_284838.jpgth_284837.jpgth_284839.jpgth_283957.jpgth_buldozer2011-12-0321-17-40-32.jpg

Edited by F2F_BHO

Looks great glad to hear it's approaching completion, will be a fine addition to the game

The HET looks amazing, one question though, what is the procedure for spawning one in the editor? would it be two seperate pieces linked by a script or would it spawn as a single functional entity (presumably with some kind of animation wizardry)?

I'm really interested in the LCAC. Have you got the LCAC ingame?

How have you configged it? I mean, in VBS2 there is a hovercraftx class which uses physx and can transport vehicles without using scripts. In Arma 2 we have to rely on scripts to attach carried vehicles.

Also, how have you simulated this hovercraft class?

with an amphibious car or tank class that uses scripts to increase speed over water?

Any other trick?

Thanks, the truck looks wonderful, BTW!!!

sorry we are running slow with this, but i am a quality over quantity type, i and my team want to realese quality goods not a bunch of half Baked stuff, as far as the lcac goes it is proving to be a bear with the texturing and trying to figure out the scripting and stuff we will get there but i put that on the back burner so we can release the easier mods first , i appreciate everyone who has followed this thread over the past year as well as the comments and suggestions. but believe me we are working diligently to get them out.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Sorry about the small pics my partner took them and they are on our website, you can look at them here:

http://www.thefirst2fight.com/gallery/m/2117803/album/28699

Better Eyecandy.....

<a  href=th_arma2oa2011-12-0521-31-17-45.jpg' alt

th_arma2oa2011-12-0521-33-52-26.jpg

Worked on Configs and Animation tonight... going good guys

How long is the bed of that trailer? I have an idea, but don't know if they'd fit. I'll PM you if can give me an approximation of the dimensions of it. Thx

not sure what you mean Rap? it should be 1/1or dang close to it

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

well the entire trailer from tip to end is 15.7988m or 622in and 3.67791m wide

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

The HET looks amazing, one question though, what is the procedure for spawning one in the editor? would it be two separate pieces linked by a script or would it spawn as a single functional entity (presumably with some kind of animation wizardry)?

not sure yet , we put 2 separate items in the editor , but i do believe the script i received from the BW guys works by placement radius of the 2 objects script wise... have to see on that ..... still in test mode

Much better pics, many thanks ;) Looking forward to all of these very original (and useful) additions.

Worked on Configs and Animation tonight... going good guys

With addons like this their will be numerous reasons to play as an Engineer...man that thing is cool! Wish I had the talent for that.

JC

Edited by Diesel Tech JC

With addons like this their will be numerous reasons to play as an Engineer...man that thing is cool! Wish I had the talent for that.

JC

:deal:

§14) Remove tags when quoting a post containing an image or embedded video

If you quote a post that contains an image please remove the image tag or the whole image, it helps keep the thread tidy and easier to read if the same image isn't being posted repeatedly, you need only delete one [ to stop the image from hotlinking. (...)

It's all here in the Forum Rules ;)

No need to be sorry, just be sure to get familiar with those rules. People do get infractions around here, you know ;)

T.

well to all interested , these mods have proven to be a little taxing to the mind and body, but we are always working on them, to get them out , we have to get info filtered to us on some aspects and thus adds to the delay of releasing them, i have waited on some things months before getting an answer or help, so we have had to figure a lot out on our own but i have had some extensive help from some of the top tier mod devs , which i and my team really appreciate... but to answer the ? we have no finite date set on release, as DH said when they are done is the best answer we can give now ...sorry

Thank you for sharing these awesome pics! I have been drooling for a long time over your other pics. Good to know that it is still in development. And take all the time you need with this. I prefer quality over quantity myself. Just know that we appreciate your hard work and dedication :)

Me I'm particularly interested in the LCAC. I would love to take a look at the finished textured model. Is it already configured and animated?