Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Hello everyone!

Hello. i am new to these forumns and bin playing OFP around mmm 3 months i think. I know a lot of WWII, secpliy teh air war in it. Just like to say hi, and to the mods im not a spamer biggrin.gif but i do start flame wars tounge.gif no j/k biggrin.gif

Welcome and watch out for spammers(not me wink.gif ).

Prepare for topics that have nothing to do with the army and are totally hilarious and/or stupid

tounge.gif

welcome to forum. smile.gif

just behave, and you'll be able to get along. if not, ask ppl about what happened to ppl called 'Mighty 5' wink.gif

Watch yourself with those flame wars, it doesn't take much to get you banned. Welcome to the forum, I think you'll find it a pretty agreeable one.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ May 02 2002,17:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">welcome to forum. smile.gif

just behave, and you'll be able to get along. if not, ask ppl about what happened to ppl called 'Mighty 5' wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Who is this "Mighty" 5 you type of and why am I just now hearing of him?

*Edit: Kinda corrected some really bad grammer that was bothering me*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Grey Fox @ May 03 2002,05:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ May 02 2002,17:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">welcome to forum. smile.gif

just behave, and you'll be able to get along. if not, ask ppl about what happened to ppl called 'Mighty 5' wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Who is this "Mighty" 5 you type of and why am I just now hearing of him?

*Edit: Kinda corrected some really bad grammer that was bothering me*<span id='postcolor'>

They were the spammers on this forum. They used to make topics into a spam, meaning they start putting one sentence and start deviating the thread from its original topic.

A few months ago, there was a huge argument btw them and moderators, and they left.

They were, Ruskie, Red Storm, The Hamster, Damage Inc, and one person i can't remember right now. the name 'Mighty 5' was guven by Nordin DK.

Welcome, I am Wobble, At some point I will cuss you out..

but dont worry, I have cussed everyone here out at some point.. its almost like a right of passage..

Hi and welcome! One piece of advice: Watch out for that Wobble character. He is Evil, I tell you, EVIL! wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ May 03 2002,09:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Welcome, I am Wobble, At some point I will cuss you out..

but dont worry, I have cussed everyone here out at some point.. its almost like a right of passage..<span id='postcolor'>

You never cussed me out. Now i feel a little left out.

sad.gif

hi, welcome to forums, u dont have to be mad but it helps smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ May 03 2002,09:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...I have cussed everyone here out at some point.. its almost like a right of passage..<span id='postcolor'>

I thought right of passage was cutting your *!c off....

ooohhh...

too late.....

wink.gif

b.t.w. That was a joke biggrin.gif

Nah Wobble is not that scary!

Just don't look at Gorgi Knootewoot's signature and u'll be fine tounge.gif