Sign in to follow this  
eggbeast

GITS Evolution for Arrowhead

updated this several times in past 3 days - now has much better backpack menu, almost bug-free play, intro has music and news bulletin etc

Eggbeast I can't believe I missed the 1.3 announcement - thanks for the update!

Been playing stable games on 1.2 MP with my buddy and we're pleased at the stability even through multiple saves/resumes! :)

eggbeast I have been playing this on my server, enjoying the mission and game-play but was wondering if you have given any thought to bringing the towns alive a bit and some ambient Air Traffic like MSO?

Eggbeast I can't believe I missed the 1.3 announcement - thanks for the update!

Been playing stable games on 1.2 MP with my buddy and we're pleased at the stability even through multiple saves/resumes! :)

hiya

we just made a brdm based takistan version with your most awesome units mate

will post it up soon (bed calling now andtonights testing we found some improvements to make)

we have in there the new lurch ac130, improved backpack preloads and your brdms (blufor and opfor), bmd2, vilas' russian armour, and fast-roping helos etc etc - it's awesome

Looking forward to it! Fast roping will be AWESOME! FYI I will soon be releasing a new version of the BRDM units with some fixes and new features like destroyable tires. Should be in the next week or so, just check my thread for updates :)

wow that's allot of mods but that don't spoil the fun, i love the planes! But i have a small problem. What i did was download all the packs in your links (nice speeds tough) and extracted them all. After this i patched the two modspacked with the supplied "patches" and started the server. Now the server cant launch the game mssg:

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. ricmodmi24

locally it starts so i did play it a short while but with constant popups of the above mod. btw why does this mission require Duala if Takistan is the battleground? Thx again for another great mission!

btw could you tell me the differ between these params:

title = "GITS mod (mod required)";

values[] = {0,1,2};

texts[] = {"Disabled", "Enabled", "Experimental"};

Edited by larsiano

setting enabled allows the ammo crates to host the 5rnd grenade packs for the GL

experimental is for my use - enables the pos action to locate elements for the side missions and also the traps support option - which we use in the vietcong unsung mod

the ricmi24mod thing is an artefact - doesn't stop us loading the mission on dedi... if this is a problem then just take it out of your @blazes_weapons folder and restart mission

duala is needed for the mig21 and other stuff

Hi,

Starting off with the BAF Taki -I can't seem to get the winch action menu to pop up when I am pilot in either a Merlin or Chinook hovering at under 12m over vehicles.

Great mission pack btw -will keep me and mates busy for a loooong time :)

did you enable the hitch in the server parameters section at server start?

it might be the models are not listed in the init file - i do occasionally miss a few but - which mission and which chopper exactly was it happening with?

not played hohei since arma2, psycho makes it and i guess doesn't include alot of my scripts maybe? in ours we are always changing the functions to improve them, like side missions and support options. press T and play around with it. options improve with rank.

we also mod them a lot - take a look at our missions - we have maybe 30 in all, from WW2 through vietnam to russia, nigeria, somalia, iraq, afghanistan, central america, sahrani, etc etc some modded and some not...

users group chat here

http://forums.bistudio.com/group.php?groupid=191

Yes if you mean the Mando one.

Its GITS Evolution v112 Baf Takistan and the helos that Ive tried are the biggest -Merlin and Chinook.

Edited by froggyluv

download a later version i guess?

GITSEvolutionV14US.Takistan

has all helis in the mando init line

[["UH1Y","MV22","MH60S","AH1Z","Ka52","Ka52Black","Mi24_D","Mi24_P","Mi24_V","Mi17_Civilian","Mi17_medevac_CDF","Mi17_CDF","Mi17_medevac_RU","Mi17_rockets_RU","Mi17_medevac_Ins","Mi17_Ins","AH64D","AH64D_Sidewinders","CMA_Mi28_N_RUS","CMA_Mi28_RUS","rksl_lynx_ah7_gpmg","rksl_lynx_ah7_1gpmg","rksl_lynx_ah7_4tow","rksl_lynx_ah9_1","MH6","AH6","UH60MG","UH60","MH6_RACS","AH6_racs","UH60MGRACS","UH60Racs","RAF_Chin47","AH64D_EP1","AH6J_EP1","CH_47F_EP1","MH6J_EP1","UH60M_EP1","BAF_Apache_AH1_D","CH_47F_BAF","BAF_Merlin_HC3_D","AW159_Lynx_BAF","UH1H_TK_EP1","UH1H_TK_GUE_EP1","ffaa_famet_tigre_AT","ffaa_famet_tigre","Ka137_PMC","Ka137_MG_PMC","Ka60_PMC","Ka60_GL_PMC","Mi171Sh_rockets_CZ_EP1","Mi24_D_TK_EP1","Mi17_TK_EP1","ibr_as350","ibr_as350_armed","ibr_as350_specops","ibr_gazelle_armed","ibr_as350_jungle","TIG_UH1H","Mi171Sh_CZ_EP1","AH6X_EP1","ad_hh60g","ad_mh60k","ad_mh60k_black","ad_mh60k_erfs","ad_mh60k_erfs_black","PRACS_AH1S","PRACS_MH6J","PRACS_AH6J","PRACS_CH53","PRACS_CH46","PRACS_puma330_MG","PRACS_puma330_Marine","PRACS_puma330_MED","PRACS_UH1H","PRACS_AB212","PRACS_AB212_M","PRACS_AB212_cas","PRACS_AB212_CAS_M","PRACS_AB212_CAS_MAT","uns_ch34","uns_ch34army","uns_ch47","uns_ch53","uns_oh58a","uns_oh58b","CSJ_UH1transport","CSJ_UH1med","CSJ_oh6","CSJ_oh6a","csj_ch46","CSJ_UH1Slick","CSJ_UH1supply","csj_uh1gun","csj_ghornet","CSJ_AH1g"]]execVM"mando_hitch\mando_add_hitch.sqf";
};