Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: OA beta build 73478

I just tested with LGBs and they still do a hell of a lot of damage. :p

I made an LGB drop on a UAZ and it could still drive... dunno why.

BIS guys, thanks for fixing the commanding cursor - it's much better now that it works.

I made an LGB drop on a UAZ and it could still drive... dunno why.

I have the same problem with Javelins. I can't get them to destory anything atm. Dunno if it is the latest beta or some addon messing it up. Too lazy to set up the game without my favourite addons. :D

I have the same problem with Javelins ...... Too lazy to set up the game without my favourite addons.

Modmanager?

Why do you post then?

Or at least post what addon you are using and u suppose to make the Javelin weaker.

My heavy arms weapon still work as always with that beta, so no need to worry from my side

(with enabled and disabled mods)

Hey guys, maybe somebody have noticed the Holographic sight on the L85A2 of the BAF DLC is over Zoomed Compared to Holographic Sight on SCAR Rifles??

Someone would make a ticket in CIT?

Modmanager?

Why do you post then?

Or at least post what addon you are using and u suppose to make the Javelin weaker.

My heavy arms weapon still work as always with that beta, so no need to worry from my side

(with enabled and disabled mods)

I just noticed it in one mission, where you have to destroy tanks with Javelins. My Javelin did zero damage and so did my AI squad. I tested it with Editor too and same thing.

I have normal Arma 2 and Steam OA. The only way I manage to set the game as Combined Operation (with addons and beta) is with the modified beta.cmd file. I tried one Arma2 launcher, but I can't get it to work as CO. (OA+addons+beta work ok though).

My addons are basically ACE1.5, MMA, zeuAI, + some scenery enhancing addons (Landtex, lowgrass) and sound addon. Most likely the reason for Javelin problem is in addons, but I cba to try it without (can't stand Arma without ACE, can't fly without MMA).

It's MMA. Explosives created via scripting commands aren't doing any damage with the latest beta client.

Got answer from Mandoble too. It is BIS beta problem (at least with the latest beta).

I just noticed this finally after using a mortar script of mine. I can confirm as well that they actually do no damage now. Guess the LGB experience of mine was just a one off or... Something. :confused:

it will be fixed in next beta, dont worry (crossfingers)

Soonâ„¢ :yay:

it was already fixed in 73643 so no idea why you bump the old obsolete thread ...