Sign in to follow this  
KingBeast

Refused oxygen for wintermarch

Start a petition, I'll sign it, and almost anyone who cares enough about the OFP comunity would too.

-=Die Alive=-

Thanks for the support guys, for now i think im just going to chill out and model something. Ill think about taking action later! smile.gif

vyvoj@bohemiainteractive.cz <-- Email address for oxygen requests

Real sorry to hear about this Kingbeast. I'm sure other members of your team will work with you and your mod can continue. I look forward to playing it.

*just wondering*

if the good quality as modeller and the popularity of the mod is the main factor to be selected... what are the BIS selection reference?

Just a question kingbeast *i ll not joke nor mock on you i respect your hard work *Good... gambatte**:

are u adult?

i remember that BIS ll not release Oxygen to the children ,as Lawyer i quite aggree becse the child in Roman classic system (those branch the Tchecoslovakian Law belong) do not accept the child as a "full able to contract" personn. He must be representated: which is bothersome in relationship between administration... and very uneasy in the private citizen contracts.Sorry i know that there's good creator under 18yrs, but i didnt made the Law

*and as i said to my friends in that case... getting adult it have only get me more responsability and obligation than advantage*.

If there s a misunderstood with BIS, i hope so dev ll see that topic *i m ready to make some DTT or Bump to help you*

Jawk im 17, 18 on may 25th. Though BIS didnt know that, so I dont think that really came into the equation.

Thanks for your good words though, same to Yoshiro.

this sucks...talk to BIS one more time, if not, give me a petition to sign...can't believe you got rejected. mad.gif

I also think they didn´t give you Oxygen because of your age.I bet your mod team mates are over 18.

I´m studying law as subject in my college and i know ppl under 18 with those non-capable of themselves are unable to achieve any enterprise or contractual activity.

Maybe you should apply for it when you are 18 or maybe BIS is waiting to give you a Birthday surprise tounge.gif  tounge.gif

P.S.Wonder how much time for BIS is "in a a near future"

Sorry to falsify your theory, but Grave (one of our modellers who got accepted) is under 18. He is 15.

To bis it seems "in the near future" is like 5 years or so, lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ April 30 2002,17:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thanks for the support guys, for now i think im just going to chill out and model something. Ill think about taking action later! smile.gif

vyvoj@bohemiainteractive.cz <-- Email address for oxygen requests<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ April 30 2002,19:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To bis it seems "in the near future" is like 5 years or so, lol<span id='postcolor'>

You say it! Thanks for the hint - actually we were looking for your help to find out when to release it wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Maruk @ April 30 2002,19:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif0--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ April 30 2002,19wow.gif0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To bis it seems "in the near future" is like 5 years or so, lol<span id='postcolor'>

You say it! Thanks for the hint - actually we were looking for your help to find out when to release it wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Correcting Scorpio's misspell

he ment 5 hours wink.gif

Well I have sent another email, explaining things. Here's to hoping.

And Maruk, you should be banned mad.gif That is blatant spamming, not to mention nasty biggrin.gif

Would you be able to comment on my situation at all? Is there any chance of me getting oxygen, or wil lthe decision remain at "no means no"?

make hm beg for it hahahahaahaha

/me runs from KingBeast

To KingBeast

I think that was private conversation between you and BIS. This is NOT a good idea to make it public on this forum.

Just my 2 cents

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ April 30 2002,20:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well I have sent another email, explaining things. Here's to hoping.

And Maruk, you should be banned mad.gif  That is blatant spamming, not to mention nasty  biggrin.gif

Would you be able to comment on my situation at all? Is there any chance of me getting oxygen, or wil lthe decision remain at "no means no"?<span id='postcolor'>

We're receiving around 100 applications every day. Major part of them are a simple one line emails conaining bad language and even without any real signature of the sender.

I am not sure you said clearly who you are and what do you want to achieve in your email and also, it's possible we make some mistakes - if it's the case, I am sorry about it and I recommend you to try to apply again and explain your situation more clearly to us.

/me thinks BIS are having hours of flipping coins to see whose gonna get Oxygen...

.. This is the model i applied and i got the contract:

cow.jpg

its a c0w.

i guess they like me as a person biggrin.gif

well it's...um...cute...and stuff...yeah...moo

i can just imagine some of the emails

"OMG U BASTARDS SUCK GIVE ME OXYGEN OR ILL KILL U"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AKM74 @ April 30 2002,21:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To KingBeast

I think that was private conversation between you and BIS. This is NOT a good idea to make it public on this forum.

Just my 2 cents<span id='postcolor'>

You're absolutely right. Sometimes it's hard to understand why people start complain about things in forums instead of just trying to get in touch with us directly.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ May 01 2002,09:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">/me thinks BIS are having hours of flipping coins to see whose gonna get Oxygen...

.. This is the model i applied and i got the contract:

its a c0w.

i guess they like me as a person biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You're not a bad guy, except your posts at this forum are sometimes strange. Maybe we were so scared of you that we though - better to give him Oxygen, otherwise he'll say to all all other people to not support BIS anymore and we'll stay alone in this forum, alone in Flashpoint, alone in games wink.gif

Maruk just whilst ur on the thread, is it possible to have a rough idea of when the editing tools will be released to general public, it may put the end to speculation and unnecessary posts etc.

thanks