Sign in to follow this  
RatPak

Resistance

Who likes the resistance and why?

Voice your opinions. I think the Resistance are cool

Why do you like them RatPack? I think they're ok but suffer from a lack of really powerfull weapons. Like other tanks and stuff. I know that it wouldn't be in their nature to have a readily available supply of hardware but the point still stands.

I totally agree, Resistance are really unusual in a very kool way. BTW, Avon Lady: I'm Snype who emailed you, so hi.

I don't like the fact that they don't have many AT weapons, so they can always easily just be wiped out by 1 or 2 tanks, no matter how many of them there are.

Sory RatPak. Any thread I reply to dies a horrible death cos nobody likes me here. The only people who will even read what I say are the moderators now.

{sobs}  sad.gif

Now why did two people have to reply just as I wrote that?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ April 30 2002,15:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BTW, Avon Lady: I'm Snype who emailed you, so hi.<span id='postcolor'>

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shabadu @ April 30 2002,14:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sory RatPak. Any thread I reply to dies a horrible death cos nobody likes me here. The only people who will even read what I say are the moderators now.

{sobs}  sad.gif

Now why did two people have to reply just as I wrote that?<span id='postcolor'>

Uhh, putty putty smile.gif

/me pads shabadu

I don't care for rebal bitches. I did download some rebal terrorists and other rebal addons and that might be ok (ain't tried them all yet) but I like being Russian anyway. Or Iraqi or VietCong with the right addons smile.gif

I like being russian too. I've been all my life playing only as an american because in most games you can only be yankee. Now i almost never play as a yankee. Also, being a russian is a challenge, because the yanks have advantage in the game (m1 is better than t80, g36 and aug are way better than ak, etc...).

resistance are ok but i prefere the russians just jumping into a frogfoot and blasting the a-10's to piecies. iom not sure if ill get arrested for blasfymy now or not i better not wink.gif

I love the resistance for their uniforms. best camo ever, even tho bis was influenced by the german federal army uniforms.

In fact they simply ripped the "Tarnfleck" of. Even the caps are the same like used by the "Bundeswehr". wink.gif

Yes it is good for a change to be another nationality. I like being Russian in any game that will allow me to be Russian, World War 3: Black Gold does. Can even be Iraqi which is what I wanted in a game for a long time, they fight well.

Plus its great to be Russian and have one of them Russian voices that uses bad English smile.gif or sounds like it does.

And the Ak47cz packs the biggest punch when you compare all of the OFP assault rifles (not counting the G36, that thing is just too uber confused.gif)

ya know, i did some research on ofp vehicals.. i was bored one night, and i found out the pv3s is a czech truck.. are the resistance actually czech? I suppose BI had to add a little bit of their own country into the game.

I like the resistance alot more now since Kegetys has given us a fighter jet for them.

Im what you call a Yank and actually like the Ak's in OFP more than the m16's. I can see more with the iron site, it sounds cooler, and I like being able to use full auto in laggy games with close fighting.

Yeah the auto feature is a good thing to have in certain situations. The Spetz Natz Bizon weapon is better than the AK in a way as it has twice the ammo in one clip plus its silanced smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hardliner @ May 01 2002,20:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah the auto feature is a good thing to have in certain situations. The Spetz Natz Bizon weapon is better than the AK in a way as it has twice the ammo in one clip plus its silanced smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

plus trying to hit anything further than 175 meters away with it is an iffy proposition. give me my AK74SU anyday

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ May 01 2002,23:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hardliner @ May 01 2002,20:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah the auto feature is a good thing to have in certain situations. The Spetz Natz Bizon weapon is better than the AK in a way as it has twice the ammo in one clip plus its silanced smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

plus trying to hit anything further than 175 meters away with it is an iffy proposition. give me my AK74SU anyday<span id='postcolor'>

I like firing at point blank range.

Tell you what, designing a Jungle mission using jungle Everon with the Spetznaz is cool, especially when the weather's bad. I quickly made some so that my Spetznaz squad paradropped into the forest, where we proceeded on foot to raid a village held by the resistance. The good thing is, as I started this topic as Resistance, you can play as FIA soldiers. Mix these into the equation and you get a cool little mission. biggrin.gif

We used the Bisons and swiftly ran into the village, catching the FIA troops by surprise as they were at ease. To add insult to injury, we put satchel charges under two T-55s they had there and blew them up, but only when we had made it to the coast for extraction.