Tankbuster

Editing, Expanding and Modifying Domination

It has to do with the BIS faction name. I have no idea why Xeno changed the ammo box script from side to factions but you could try changing it back.

In the ammo box script change

if (d_player_faction in ["USMC", "CDF", "BIS_US", "BIS_CZ", "BIS_GER","ACE_USARMY","ACE_BLUFOR_USARMY","ACE_BLUFOR_USMC_Desert"]) then {

to

if (d_own_side == "WEST") then {

errrrrrr hate to ask this but where is the ammo box script file ?

thanks..

P.S. cant you yell im a neewbie. :)

They're at the bottom of the x_client folder. The names vary depending on what version you want to use. x_weaponcargo_ace.sqf, for example, is the ACE version with no OA. x_weaponcargo_oa_ace.sqf is the ACE version with OA, and x_weaponcargor_ace.sqf is for ranked ACE non-OA.

They're at the bottom of the x_client folder. The names vary depending on what version you want to use. x_weaponcargo_ace.sqf, for example, is the ACE version with no OA. x_weaponcargo_oa_ace.sqf is the ACE version with OA, and x_weaponcargor_ace.sqf is for ranked ACE non-OA.

That worked like a charm dude, thanks.

Another one for yer, want to use the AH11 as a replacement for the HUEY, I changed it in edited and used the name ch3 or whatever its called but it wont pickup an ammo box from ammopoint, which file I edit for this one?..

nicely Nicley...

Thanks

d_check_ammo_load_vecs in i_client.sqf

Add AW159_Lynx_BAF to that list.

Man I'm dying without these weapon classnames! I can't dePBO the weapons pbo in the BAF file either :(

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

If you're the daring type, you can (after taking a backup) do a file search & replace. I do it in UltraEdit from time to time, and when (approx. always :D) my regexp "skills" are on a break, I get burned - bigtime.

d_MissionType == 0 || d_MissionType == 1

To:

d_MissionType != 2

:)

One thing cought my eye. A pure OR/|| is not a problem. A pure AND/&& is not a problem. But when you start mixing && and || in the same condition, you need to pay very good attention to how things are executed. In x_client\setupplayer.sqf - around line 817, you have:

if (isNil "d_with_carrier" && d_MissionType == 0 || d_MissionType == 1) then {

Ask yourself how the engine sees this. Is it evaluated as:

if (   [b]([/b]isNil "d_with_carrier" && d_MissionType == 0[b])[/b]    || d_MissionType == 1) then {

or

if (isNil "d_with_carrier" &&    [b]([/b]d_MissionType == 0 || d_MissionType == 1[b])[/b]   ) then {

Unless I'm working with an RPN syntax language (i.e. MSFS XML based gauge programming language), I tend to use parenthesis around nested all kinds of nested booleans.

When I have it defaulted to "0" with both side missions and main missions together, the side missions never come up. Could it have something to do with this? You said there might be a conflict. How would I go about fixing it?

d_check_ammo_load_vecs in i_client.sqf

Add AW159_Lynx_BAF to that list.

Nice 1 Strikor, wish I had brains :) got so many ideas for this domi but scripting is not my thing.

Is there a list of BAF weapons only somewhere ?, just want our squad to have them instead of all weapons...

And I really need an MHQ that will carry the Squad instead of the striker, any ideas ?

----Oh and anyone know the name of the BAF UK flag paa file so I can change it from flag_usa_co.paa to a UK one? (Found it myself, im so proud, lol)

ca\data_baf\flag_unionjack_co.paa replaced in mission.sqm----

Ok im not so good at this then, noone on my dedi server can see the UK flag, I must have put it in wrong file, any help guys ?

Edited by pillpopper123

@Durka-Durka: As I have no intention of putting it in myself, I wouldn't know where it goes wrong. Time to do a file compare with the original, and/or start putting in hints/logs in the code to figure out where things go wrong. Also, are you sure side missons are not generated or just not announced? Does it bug during singleplayer testing also or just during multiplayer? Make a debug radio trigger where you open the debug window, that way you can investigate public variables and see what is going on.

Hehe... This one was kinda fun. Added some places and sounds to my sound placer script. Adds a lot of ambiance in some of the towns. Put at the end of playersetup.sqf:

[] spawn {
private ["_pos","_doexit"];
_tcounter = 0;
_d_soundobjects = [
	/*["Land_Misc_Well_L_EP1","fx_well"],*/
	/*["Land_Misc_Well_C_EP1","fx_well"],*/
	/*["M1130_HQ_unfolded_Base_EP1","fx_humming",[0,3.8,1]],*/
	["Land_Ind_Oil_Tower_EP1","Engine_factory2_EP1",[-2,-1,-5]],
	["Land_Ind_Oil_Tower_EP1","Factory01Sfx",[1.5,-2.7,-12.5]],
	["Land_A_Minaret_EP1","Muslim_prayer1",[0,-2,10]],
	["Land_A_Mosque_big_minaret_2_EP1","Muslim_prayer2",[0,-2,12]],
	["Land_House_C_9_EP1","arabian_market_1",[0,0,-3]],
	["Land_Market_stalls_01_EP1","arabian_market_2",[0,0,0]],
	["Land_House_C_1_EP1","arabian_market_3",[-7,0,0]],
	["Land_House_C_1_EP1","arabian_market_4",[7,0,0]]
];
_d_tmparray = [];
for "_i" from 0 to count _d_soundobjects - 1 do {
	_d_tmparray set [count _d_tmparray, (_d_soundobjects select _i) select 0];
};
_d_array = nearestObjects [d_island_center, _d_tmparray, 9200]; //It's a stretch wrt performance, I know.
for "_i" from 0 to count _d_array - 1 do {
	for "_j" from 0 to count _d_soundobjects - 1 do {
		_doexit = false;
		if (typeOf (_d_array select _i) == (_d_soundobjects select _j) select 0) then {
			_pos = [];
			if (count (_d_soundobjects select _j) > 2) then {
				_pos = (_d_array select _i) modelToWorld ((_d_soundobjects select _j) select 2);
			} else {
				_pos = getPos (_d_array select _i);
			};
//				if (d_debug_mode) then {_obj = "Sign_sphere100cm_EP1" createVehicleLocal _pos; _obj setPos _pos;};
			_trigger = createTrigger ["EmptyDetector", _pos];
			_trigger setTriggerStatements ["true", "", ""];
			_trigger setSoundEffect ["NoSound", "", "", (_d_soundobjects select _j) select 1];
			_trigger setTriggerText ((_d_soundobjects select _j) select 1);
			_doexit = true;
		};
		if (_doexit) exitWith {
			_tcounter = _tcounter + 1;
		};
		sleep 0.03;
	};
};
_soundobjects = nil;
_d_tmparray = nil;
_d_array = nil;
};

I've block commented out the definitions you might not have. I have them as custom sounds in description.ext cfgSFX, but you (may) need to define the "NoSound" under cfgSounds as:

class NoSound {name = "NoSound";sound[] = {"", 0, 1};titles[] = {};};

Edited by CarlGustaffa

Never mind guys ive found all the classnames here:

http://pastebin.jonasscholz.de/977

I can't make any sense out of that, but I was able to get some of the weapons. The ammo I haven't had any luck with so far at all. Here are the weapons that I got to work....

__awc(BAF_AS50_TWS,1)

__awc(BAF_L7A2_GPMG,1)

__awc(BAF_L110A1_Aim,1)

__awc(BAF_L17_40mm,1)

__awc(BAF_L7A2_GPMG,1)

__awc(BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS,1)

__awc(BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo,1)

__awc(BAF_L85A2_RIS_ACOG,1)

__awc(BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT,1)

__awc(BAF_L85A2_UGL_ACOG,1)

__awc(BAF_L85A2_RIS_ACOG,1)

__awc(BAF_L85A2_UGL_Holo,1)

__awc(BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo,1)

__awc(BAF_L85A2_UGL_SUSAT,1)

__awc(BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT,1)

__awc(BAF_L86A2_ACOG,1)

__awc(BAF_LRR_scoped,1)

__awc(BAF_LRR_scoped_W,1)

__awc(BAF_NLAW_Launcher,1)

// __awc(BAF_static_GMG,1)

// __awc(BAF_M240_veh,1)

// __awc(M621,1)

The commented out ones don't work, or don't have an image associated with them.

Try these:

200Rnd_556x45_L110A1

5Rnd_86x70_L115A1

5Rnd_127x99_as50

NLAW

The rest all use existing ammunition types.

Me again

Anyone know where I can find the lines that say Town/Camp captured by US forces?, I want to change to UK forces, ive searched loads of files but nothing yet...

Thx

x_bikb\domkboa.bikb contains tons of that sort of thing, including what you're looking for.

Hi folks, just found this thread.

I'm not a coder and don't really understand much regarding this coding thing - but I do want to change the US units to the new BAF units. It's easy to change the units on the ground - but how do I get to recruit BAF AI units?

Can someone please tell me which file to edit and exactly what I would need to do code wise to change them.

Also, I'd like to be able to recruit more than 16 AI units - how do I do that.

Any help will be appreciated.

Rich

x_bikb\domkboa.bikb contains tons of that sort of thing, including what you're looking for.

Dam Strikor you did it again...nice 1

Any chance you know where to change the US flags to UK flags?

I thought I did it but only I could see it locally, it just show an empty pole on the dedi server, I must have edited the wrong file..DOH

Thansk again...You Da Man

To use however many UI you want, you just have to add those values in the max_ai segment:

description.ext

class d_max_ai {

title = "Recruit AI (max.):";

values[] = {6,8,10,12,14,16};

default = 8;

texts[] = {"6","8","10","12","14","16"};

Say you want to make it 32 AI, just update the values and texts lines and then change your default. You can add in whatever number of AI you want.

class d_max_ai {

title = "Recruit AI (max.):";

values[] = {6,8,10,12,14,16,32,100};

default = 32;

texts[] = {"6","8","10","12","14","16","32","100"};

However, the more AI per person you allow, the more AI that will end up in your server (10 players x 32 AI = 320 AI). You will probably start seeing lag at about 100 AI.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

BAF broke my Domination map. It's wierd. I upgraded my server (dedicated) to 1.54 and now Domination won't load.

Any init changes in BAF that would cause that?

Dam Strikor you did it again...nice 1

Any chance you know where to change the US flags to UK flags?

I thought I did it but only I could see it locally, it just show an empty pole on the dedi server, I must have edited the wrong file..DOH

Thansk again...You Da Man

You actually need to change several files. Look in i_common.sqf and fsms\HandleCamps.fsm. Change every instance of \ca\data\flag_usa_co.paa to \ca\data_baf\flag_unionjack_co

That SHOULD be it, but I'm not 100% sure since it seems to have changed quite a bit since the last time I messed with flags.

BAF broke my Domination map. It's wierd. I upgraded my server (dedicated) to 1.54 and now Domination won't load.

Any init changes in BAF that would cause that?

I've had no trouble with mine. Can you elaborate a bit?

There's an updated Dom version available on dev-heaven for some days, version 2.54, which has all fixes included that were adressed in this thread and adds correct respawn for units that have BI backpacks plus a feature which removes 3rd person view even on servers that have it enabled (only if you are outside of a vehicle).

Additionally the ARTY module was removed and engineers use the new BI engineer feature.

Xeno

You actually need to change several files. Look in i_common.sqf and fsms\HandleCamps.fsm. Change every instance of \ca\data\flag_usa_co.paa to \ca\data_baf\flag_unionjack_co

That SHOULD be it, but I'm not 100% sure since it seems to have changed quite a bit since the last time I messed with flags.

I've had no trouble with mine. Can you elaborate a bit?

And he does it again, rock on...

Just 1 more question then thats me happy as a happy thing on happy day...

Where is the info on bonus vechiles so i can change a few to BAF warrior etc?.

Is it i_common ? if it is which part would I add the BAF stuff running OA domi revive?

d_sm_bonus_vehicle_array = (

#ifdef __DEFAULT__

switch (d_own_side) do {

case "GUER": {["A10","AH1Z","UH1Y","AV8B","AV8B2", "F35B", "M1A2_TUSK_MG","M1A1"]};

case "WEST": {

switch (true) do {

case (__OAVer): {

if (__ACEVer) then {

["A10_US_EP1","AH64D_EP1","AH6J_EP1","M1A1_US_DES_EP1","M1A2_US_TUSK_MG_EP1","M6_EP1","ACE_M1A1HC_DESERT","ACE_M1A1HC_TUSK_DESERT","ACE_M1A1HC_TUSK_CSAMM_DESERT","ACE_M1A1HA_TUSK_CSAMM_DESERT","UH60M_EP1"]

} else {

["A10_US_EP1","AH64D_EP1","AH6J_EP1","M1A1_US_DES_EP1","M1A2_US_TUSK_MG_EP1","M6_EP1","UH60M_EP1"]

}

};

case (__ACEVer): {

["A10","AH1Z","UH1Y","AV8B","AV8B2", "F35B", "M1A2_TUSK_MG","M1A1", "AH64D", "ACE_Stryker_MGS_Slat" ,"ACE_Stryker_TOW","ACE_Stryker_TOW_MG","ACE_AH6_GAU19","ACE_AH6","ACE_AH1W_AGM_W","ACE_AH1W_AGM_D","ACE_M2A2_W","ACE_M2A2_D","ACE_M6A1_W","ACE_M6A1_D","ACE_AH1Z_AGM_D","ACE_AH1Z_AGM_AGM_D","ACE_AH1Z_AGM_AGM_W","ACE_M1A1HC_DESERT"]

};

default {

["A10","AH1Z","UH1Y","AV8B","AV8B2", "F35B", "M1A2_TUSK_MG","M1A1","AH64D"]

};

}

};

case "EAST": {

switch (true) do {

["Su25_TK_EP1","L39_TK_EP1","Mi24_D_TK_EP1","T72_TK_EP1","T55_TK_EP1","ZSU_TK_EP1"]

};

["Su34","Ka52","Ka52Black","Mi24_P","Mi24_V","Su39","T72_RU","2S6M_Tunguska","T90","ACE_T72B_RU","ACE_T72BA_RU","ACE_Su27_CAP","ACE_Su27_CAS","ACE_Su27_CASP"]

};

default {

["Su34","Ka52","Ka52Black","Mi24_P","Mi24_V","Su39","T72_RU","2S6M_Tunguska","T90"]

};

}

};

}

#endif

Thank you Thank You

Edited by pillpopper123

I'll highlight it for you.

#ifdef __DEFAULT__

switch (d_own_side) do {

case "GUER": {["A10","AH1Z","UH1Y","AV8B","AV8B2", "F35B", "M1A2_TUSK_MG","M1A1"]};

switch (true) do {

if (__ACEVer) then {

["A10_US_EP1","AH64D_EP1","AH6J_EP1","M1A1_US_DES_EP1","M1A2_US_TUSK_MG_EP1","M6_EP1","ACE_M1A1HC_DESERT","ACE_M1A1HC_TUSK_DESERT","ACE_M1A1HC_TUSK_CSAMM_DESERT","ACE_M1A1HA_TUSK_CSAMM_DESERT","UH60M_EP1"]

} else {

["A10_US_EP1","AH64D_EP1","AH6J_EP1","M1A1_US_DES_EP1","M1A2_US_TUSK_MG_EP1","M6_EP1","UH60M_EP1"]

}

};

["A10","AH1Z","UH1Y","AV8B","AV8B2", "F35B", "M1A2_TUSK_MG","M1A1", "AH64D", "ACE_Stryker_MGS_Slat" ,"ACE_Stryker_TOW","ACE_Stryker_TOW_MG","ACE_AH6_GAU19","ACE_AH6","ACE_AH1W_AGM_W","ACE_AH1W_AGM_D","ACE_M2A2_W","ACE_M2A2_D","ACE_M6A1_W","ACE_M6A1_D","ACE_AH1Z_AGM_D","ACE_AH1Z_AGM_AGM_D","ACE_AH1Z_AGM_AGM_W","ACE_M1A1HC_DESERT"]

};

default {

};

}

};

switch (true) do {

["Su25_TK_EP1","L39_TK_EP1","Mi24_D_TK_EP1","T72_TK_EP1","T55_TK_EP1","ZSU_TK_EP1"]

};

["Su34","Ka52","Ka52Black","Mi24_P","Mi24_V","Su39","T72_RU","2S6M_Tunguska","T90","ACE_T72B_RU","ACE_T72BA_RU","ACE_Su27_CAP","ACE_Su27_CAS","ACE_Su27_CASP"]

};

default {

["Su34","Ka52","Ka52Black","Mi24_P","Mi24_V","Su39","T72_RU","2S6M_Tunguska","T90"]

};

}

};

}

#endif

Do the same with d_mt_bonus_vehicle_array below that if you want to add them to main target rewards as well.

I'll highlight it for you.

#ifdef __DEFAULT__

switch (d_own_side) do {

switch (true) do {

if (__ACEVer) then {

} else {

}

};

};

default {

};

}

};

switch (true) do {

};

};

default {

};

}

};

}

#endif

Do the same with d_mt_bonus_vehicle_array below that if you want to add them to main target rewards as well.

Dammmm, I actually figured it out myself, must have a good teacher coff coff..

Thanks again Strikor..

My converted Domi might be up tmoz now...

L8r

There's an updated Dom version available on dev-heaven for some days, version 2.54, which has all fixes included that were adressed in this thread and adds correct respawn for units that have BI backpacks plus a feature which removes 3rd person view even on servers that have it enabled (only if you are outside of a vehicle).

Additionally the ARTY module was removed and engineers use the new BI engineer feature.

Xeno

Hmm.....can't seem to find any active refrences on there. Do you know of any other place that might have it? *shrugs*

Located under files.

Thanks Xeno. Looking forward to check out that 3rd person feature. Are you aware that the new engineer feature (not yet, unless in beta) doesn't work with Stryker MEV (and UN M113 Ambulance, which is my MHQ)? Also old engineer function flip vehicle seems to be broken. I haven't looked into it myself yet though.

Kinda advanced edit, mostly for Xeno I guess:

Looks weird when you destroy an oil tank and nothing happens. So using similar approach to how I add sounds in locations, I add a killed EH to all oil tanks on the map, which starts a simple burn script on the clients.

Init.sqf, add events:

[0, "D_BurnOilTank", {_this spawn DOM_Effects_OilTankBurn}] call XNetAddEvent;

i_common.sqf, compiles:

__cppfln(DOM_Effects_OilTankBurn,[color="Red"]bat[/color]\Effects_OilBurn.sqf);

Appended to the end of x_server\x_setupserver.sqf:

//Land_Ind_TankBig - Big oil tanks
[] spawn {
_d_killedobjects = [
	["Land_Ind_TankBig",DOM_Effects_OilTankBurn]
];
_d_tmparray = [];
for "_i" from 0 to count _d_killedobjects - 1 do {
	_d_tmparray set [count _d_tmparray, (_d_killedobjects select _i) select 0];
};
_d_array = nearestObjects [d_island_center, _d_tmparray, 9200]; //It's a stretch wrt performance, I know.
for "_i" from 0 to count _d_array - 1 do {
	for "_j" from 0 to count _d_killedobjects - 1 do {
		_doexit = false;
		if (typeOf (_d_array select _i) == (_d_killedobjects select _j) select 0) then {
			_obj = _d_array select _i;
			_obj addEventHandler ["killed", {["D_BurnOilTank", [_this select 0,[color="#ff0000"]20[/color],120]] call XNetCallEvent}];
			_doexit = true;
		};
		if (_doexit) exitWith {};
		sleep 0.03;
	};
};
_d_killedobjects = nil;
_d_tmparray = nil;
_d_array = nil;
};

Seems to work with 20 as "intensity", but you can't use the normal burn script on this one, as the attachment points are waaay below ground for these objects. 120 seconds burn time should be enough, and lets you off the hook dealing with JIP clients.

The burn script, for now just a quick modification to see if it works (which it does):

//Burn script for static objects. Based on burning vehicles script by Maddmatt, for ArmA 2
//params: [unit,intensity,time]
private ["_v", "_int", "_timer", "_snd", "_fl", "_sm", "_li", "_cl"];
_v = _this select 0;
if (isNil "_v") exitWith {};
if (isNull _v) exitWith {};
_int = _this select 1;
_timer = time + (_this select 2);
if (isNil "_timer") exitWith {};
_pos = [getPos _v select 0, getPos _v select 1, 0];

if (!isDedicated) then {
_fl = "#particlesource" createVehicleLocal _pos;
_fl setPos _pos;
_fl setdropinterval 0.02;

_sm = "#particlesource" createVehicleLocal _pos;
_sm setPos _pos;

_li = "#lightpoint" createVehicleLocal _pos;
_li setLightBrightness 0;
_li setLightAmbient[0.8, 0.6, 0.2];
_li setLightColor[1, 0.5, 0.4];
};

if (isServer) then {
_snd = createSoundSource ["Sound_Fire", _pos, [], 0];
};

_dummy = "RoadCone" createVehicleLocal _pos;
_dummy setPos _pos;

while {(_int>3) && (_timer > time)} do {
if (!isDedicated) then {
	_fl setParticleParams 
	[["\Ca\Data\ParticleEffects\Universal\Universal", 16, 10, 32],
	"", "Billboard", 1, 0.3*_int, 
	"",[0, 0, 0.17*_int],
	0, 10, 7.9, 1, [0.3*_int, 0.05*_int], 
	[[1,1,1,-0], [1,1,1,-1], [1,1,1,-1], [1,1,1,-1], [1,1,1,-1], [1,1,1,0]], 
	[0.5, 1], 1, 0, "", "", _dummy];
	_fl setParticleRandom [0.04*_int, [0.1*_int, 0.1*_int, 0.1*_int], [0.05*_int, 0.05*_int, 0.05*_int], 0, 0.06*_int, [0, 0, 0, 0], 0, 0];

_cl = 0.8/_int;
	_sm setDropInterval (0.02*_int);
	_sm setParticleParams 
	[["\Ca\Data\ParticleEffects\Universal\Universal", 16, 7, 48], 
	"","Billboard",1, 3*_int, 
	"",[0, 0, 0.5*_int],  
	0, 0.05, 0.04, 0.05, [0.5 + 0.5*_int, 3 + 3*_int],
	[[_cl, _cl, _cl, 0.2],[_cl, _cl, _cl, 1],[_cl, _cl, _cl, 1],
	[0.05+_cl, 0.05+_cl, 0.05+_cl, 0.9],[0.1+_cl, 0.1+_cl, 0.1+_cl, 0.6],[0.2+_cl, 0.2+_cl, 0.2+_cl, 0.3], [1,1,1, 0]], 
	[0.8,0.3,0.25], 1, 0, "", "", _dummy];
	_sm setParticleRandom [0.7*_int, [1 - _int/10,1 - _int/10,1 - _int/10], [0.2*_int, 0.2*_int, 0.05*_int], 0, 0.3, [0.05, 0.05, 0.05, 0], 0, 0];

_li setLightBrightness (_int/30);
};
sleep 3;
};

if (!isDedicated) then {deletevehicle _fl};

while {(_int>0.7) && (_timer > time)} do {
if (!isDedicated) then {
	_cl = 0.8/_int;
	_sm setDropInterval (0.01 + 0.02*_int);
	_sm setParticleParams 
	[["\Ca\Data\ParticleEffects\Universal\Universal", 16, 7, 48], 
	"","Billboard",1, 3*_int, 
	"destructionEffect1",[0, 0, 0.5*_int],  
	0, 0.05, 0.04, 0.05, [0.5*_int, 3*_int],
	[[_cl, _cl, _cl, 0.2],[_cl, _cl, _cl, 1],[_cl, _cl, _cl, 1],
	[0.05+_cl, 0.05+_cl, 0.05+_cl, 0.9],[0.1+_cl, 0.1+_cl, 0.1+_cl, 0.6],[0.2+_cl, 0.2+_cl, 0.2+_cl, 0.3], [1,1,1, 0]], 
	[0.8,0.3,0.25], 1, 0, "", "", _v];
	_sm setParticleRandom [0.7*_int, [1 - _int/10,1 - _int/10,1 - _int/10], [0.2*_int, 0.2*_int, 0.05*_int], 0, 0.3, [0.05, 0.05, 0.05, 0], 0, 0];

_li setLightBrightness (_int/30);
};
sleep 3;
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
deletevehicle _sm; 
deletevehicle _li;
deleteVehicle _dummy;
};
if (isServer) then {deletevehicle _snd};

Not tested with some last minute changes (basically a little cleanup and createVehicleLocal instead of createVehicle).

I don't know if this sort of stuff is important to you, but they are very important to me. Since ECP for OFP and ECS for Arma1, there has been really no attempts on serious "ambience and effect mods". And the naked game tends to be seriously dull :( It doesn't really belong in a mission, but without the mods to do it I'm kind of forced to try to do it myself.

For those doing BAF edits, it would be appreciated if you renamed the mission (in the intel section in the mission editor) to reflect the change to BAF. As a non BAF user, I would like to not get into a BAF server wasting my time and your bandwidth for a mission download I'm not gonna play.

Working on 2.54 at the moment and can't seem to get my extra ammo boxes to show. Does it have anything to do with the GVAR signs that they changed to instead of d_*? Or is it something to do with the x_playerammobox.sqf and the added lines for "//box coordinates offset update"??? Thanks!

Xeno

An unexpected bonus! Thanks, Xeno.