Sign in to follow this  
168GRN HPBT

What do you pay for yor internet?

Just wondering as here in australia we pay $84AUD a month for a 512cable , and a 3 gig cap and it just gets worse

$169 for 5 gig

$339 for 10gig!!!! ****STING-PAIN****

Don't even think about DSL if its working then it a first and add $40 to the price

The company here that dose these things to my ass, tells me that the plans are "well placed in the world market" (no shit I got that out of them this week).

just wondering if any other countries have this problem confused.gif

Å11 a month for unlimited access. (only dial up though)

Also because i live out in the sticks, my max connection even with a nice 56k modem is 33,300bps sad.gif

$25/month for 1.5mbit/1.0mbit for 2 PCs..

had to buy $100 DOCSIS cable modem though,

Å30 a month for isdn lines

Å15+vat a month for isp

1 pence a minute to use second isdn line

I paid $80 Canadian funds for a cable modem

I pay $29.95 + tax ($35 total) per month for cable connection, with 7 gigs DL and 2gig upload per month (I don't get even close to that).

-=Die Alive=-

50 € a month for 256/256 ADSL connection. (That include the connection and the ISP)

I can connect 5 PC's to it.

Unlimited access

168GRN HPBT:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

The company here that dose these things to my ass, tells me that the plans are "well placed in the world market" (no shit I got that out of them this week).

<span id='postcolor'>

Does all ISP's in Australia use transfer caps ?

I don't know any ISP here in Finland that uses them. Probably because if someone tried they would be out of business in no time.

1.3Mbit DSL for $39.95. No upfront fees or hardware to buy. Plus I got a webcam for free : )

$32 per month for 1mbit cable connection wth Docsis cable modem. I'm happy with it.

20 € for 10 mbit line (soon to be 100 mbit - any day now, I hope).

$896 Canadian each semester give or take a few hundred, 56k when I'm at home and high-speed when I'm in campus. Coincidentally it also covers my tuition cost.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

20 € = 20 cents ?

If so please contact me.

<span id='postcolor'>

20 € = 20 Euros = 17,96 $

Here is some online currency calculator

45€ for a 256k DSL line including everything (provider, tax ect ect).

Land = France

Unlimited access, me i m nearly at 1-2gig DL per day

*just wonder how could ppl do with like so harsh limitation i v seen*

smile.gif

I pay Å24.99 ($36.35) (40.47€) a month for 512/256 cable, this includes the rental of the modem, without the rental it would be Å19.99 a month smile.gif No cap on downloading or anything nasty like that smile.gif

249 SEK (26 €) per month for 2,5/0.75 Mb ADSL with fixed IP

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">20 € for 10 mbit line (soon to be 100 mbit - any day now, I hope). <span id='postcolor'>

Denoir, is that through KTH (I think I saw that you hang around there)? If its 'private' like my Bostream its extremely cheap!!

$44 a month for 4000kbit(estimation)/256kbit which screws up all the time sad.gif but better than dialup

Mines the same as Placebo's, but in work I have a 100gig connection. The pc i use it on is an old p3 600 64ram with a very anti-social firewall and net nanny so i cant get the best out of it. mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Pukko @ April 25 2002,20:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">20 € for 10 mbit line (soon to be 100 mbit - any day now, I hope). <span id='postcolor'>

Denoir, is that through KTH (I think I saw that you hang around there)? If its 'private' like my Bostream its extremely cheap!!<span id='postcolor'>

No, it's through Tele2 - the whole neighbourhood is connected to them. So yes, it's very very cheap, and I'm happy smile.gif

this is a really dumbass question but how do you do the euro money sign??? confused.gifwink.gif

I used copy and paste from somebody elses post, if any keyboard of mine ever had that key I'd remove it smile.gif