• Topics

• I'm looking for all The Architect missions. Especially Arc Light & Elephant Grass, FDF mission, stinger etc. All his www are down and no missions were hosted nowhere 😞 I have hammer and anvil, deep water and campaign free mission from ofpec - but the rest of it is above me 😞 Anyone help? @zulu1 @faguss@retrocz?
    • Yeah I guess it's a really rare but kind of mission breaking bug. I just figured out that workaround since ramming the stuck team with a ammo container didn't count as the player's kills (no penalty) and only added to the casualty list. It resolved that bug by canceling that task and I get the order to RTB again. 😂 Well it was a sacrifice I was willing to make.   As for very hot town LZs near the frontline- yeah I had the same issue. Maybe with that specific town as well. In my run, I was going to resupply towns as usual near the frontline when I see that there was a red splotch (I run Bloodlust mod) of where the glow stick guy was supposed to be... huh... weird. I hover to land the supplies and suddenly the AAF from a town over open up with their IFV cannon and tank hmg at me. I somehow survived that by flying low. Also explains the gibbed glowstick guy lol.    It's just strange how being near a red town that's AAF occupied automatically spawns exactly (at least): 1 tank, 1 ifv, and maybe a squad of anti-air infantry. Maybe 500 or so meters away? Any farther from them and they despawn. I was hoping there would be unlockable strike missions if the FOB detects the player(s) unlocking a jet or drone of any kind to strike at any red towns near the frontline but nope- they either don't spawn past the 500m or they do and instantly get you. 😔 Oh well.
    • ever since patch 1.1 The US faction has had "m16 carbines" which looking at thier 3d model are clearly based off the Colt 727. the Grenadier version of the 727 may as well be fiction, as the heat sheild that resembles a cut down version of the M16A1/M16A2 style heatshield was not known to be used on colt 727 carbines with M203, or even the older Colt 723 models that other SOF units continued to stick with until adoption of the M4 carbine, such as delta force   The only evidence of heatshields i saw on carbines was from old Vietnam era XM117e2 carbine floating around on the internet, but still not in any actual persons hands, implying this was even a rare feature even during the Vietnam era period.     to compare to reforger       https://lmtdefense.com/product/m203-carbine-length-heat-shield/   LMT defense apparently still manufactures these heatshields but again there is no photographic evidence of them being in circulation in the 1980s era  carbines in SOF units, or even post cold war. Any images you can find are  instead using the standard circular handguards, with the leaf sight that can be mounted through the top holes of the circular handguards.   So the M16 grenadier carbines in reforger aught be remodeled to have standard handguards like this :   Below example is an older carbine. a Colt Model 723 With standard handguard instead of a heatshield from ARma 3 CDLC's CLSA         Real life images, Colt 723 with standard handguards in the hands of a delta force operator:       a Colt 727 with M203       handguard with leaf sight attached       If one looks at the successor the " M16 Carbines" the M4, US forces be it SOF or Regular troops continued using circular handguards, never using heatshields until circular handguard was replaced for a  picatinny railing handguards in more modern M4 builds.
    • Is this the same this script and your AI can spawn module? That's in your module mod.
    • Yes it's old and now I feel old... Thanks Obama!   So the targets don't need a name, they just need to be vanilla popup targets and inside the lane trigger, it could work with modded popup targets if they are config'd the same as vanilla popups but no guarantees. The setup is: 1. Your lane controller object - No name needed 2. A trigger covering the range area - Name needed 3. (Optional) A Shooting position object - Name needed if used   As for the line spacing parameter in the code (parameter 3) here's a picture how that works:   It's really recommended to check out the example mission in this post, I've updated the link 'cause I think it might've been broken. So any vanilla popup target should work out of the box.